Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

swickles posted:

And my frontrunner for TFF2013.gif:

nah, this is specifically wheez.gif

My nominee for TFF2013.gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I'm going to change my nomination of TFF2013.gif to this:

because it and gifs like it are guaranteed to start an at least page long argument about whether or not it's a dirty tackle (with the deniers almost always being fans of the team that the tackler is on)

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

the gently caress happened to stevie johnsons legs at the end there

e: looks like a goddamn ragdolling Source model

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Kalli posted:

Buttfumble is from when they retired the play from their Friday Not Top 10 after a year and honored it with a Sports Science. It's 3 minutes of the host running into the wired up rear end of some random extra a dozen times to measure the force of the collision. (Result: less force then an American Gladiator's leg to your dick).

The second is Vernon Davis dragging the host and some other dude. First they had him do that with just the host and then they decided to see if he could get enough force to move like a Kris Jenkins sized dude and so they used two guys!

The ref one is also the host and the latest one is Peyton Hillis.

That last gif with Hillis pulling the truck, did you edit the logo popping up in any way or is it really that hilariously edited

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

BlindSite posted:

Kelvin throwin bombs

Can't coach size, can't coach arm strength

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

That's not cool as you all think it is. That's just being an rear end in a top hat.

Yep, Steve Smith, still an rear end in a top hat.

it's actually incredibly funny

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

AradoBalanga posted:

From tonight's TNF thread:

i just now realized how far beyond the los he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I like how this was given an unnecessary roughness penalty despite being perfectly legal just because the guy got so JAKKED

EDIT: Also lol at the hat landing on the writhing player

every time you post i'm reminded how thankful i am that you are not an nfl ref

• Locked thread