Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

He also got fired from his job and banned for life from the stadium. The guy he landed on suffered back and neck injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Calling it now: Cherry Blossoms will be the most popular background

(yes I already made a couple)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Apparently around 6:46 in the 4th Luck was on the sideline and started licking his lips like a madman in a really creepy way. I didn't see it but one of my friends did and she thought it was hilarious. I don't have a source but maybe Winkie or someone could help me out.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

That must be the one she was talking about. Thanks.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Anybody get the latest edition of McAfeegolfswing.gif?

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

In addition to McAfee's golf swing, I'd like to request Cutler clutching his head and laying an egg with about 3-4 minutes left in the first half. I was out of the house but I didn't see it in the GDT.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Spermy Smurf posted:

I cant find the golf swing anywhere. Well, I can but even CBS sports has the same video as youtube. It's a video of some guy pointing his cell phone at the TV and CBS Sports thought 'good enough to post on our site.'

No worries, there's tons of other versions of his golf swing, just wanted to add the latest one to the collection. Thanks for CutlerDuck&Cover.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

AradoBalanga posted:

The Colts/Texans game is off to a wonderful start (courtesy of Winkie01):

I will never stop saying that Pat McAfee is the greatest person in the league.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Grittybeard posted:

I half defended Geno after not watching most of the game because in theory he has the talent to not be terrible at these things earlier but goddamn...this is not on Rex at all.

Well I guess you could ask him/someone to verify his quarterback wasn't an idiot.

e: poo poo the pitchman is Vick isn't it? Holy poo poo.
Guy pitching it is Geno.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Grittybeard posted:

I worded that terribly, is Vick the guy taking the pitch? I thought it was because it looks like he's going to throw left handed for a second before the end gets him.
Oh, yeah, sorry. That's Vick setting up for the obvious terrible run, yes.

edit: I just noticed the Jets left tackle getting completely flattened.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Oct 17, 2014

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Codependent Poster posted:

Vontae Davis using the number 21 to channel the spirit of Bob Sanders.
Vontae flattened Bernard a couple of times besides this today, I think another one happened a few plays later. It was frightening.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Props to nesn.com

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Bort Bortles posted:

Good god was Maclin ok? Also wtf why was there Eagle on eagle violence?
Apparently. He left for a while after colliding with the Arizona CB but cleared concussion protocols so I guess the gatorade bath was no biggie.

Eifert Posting posted:

It's nice that the Bengals are finally the trendsetters in the division.
Did this ever get flagged? I mean yeah they're obviously not trying to go full-Burfict but it still seems pretty blatant.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

coolatronic posted:

I appreciate the work you are doing here, Smurf. You are an A1+ gif-poster and fellow in my book.
Yeah you're good people. Can I request that you keep putting the filesize before the links? That helps a lot in deciding which ones I want to put on the frontpage for my fantasy league.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Remember according to the precedent set by the 2012 Packers-Seahawks referees: If I'm holding a baby and you take it, it is now your baby.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Badfinger posted:

There is nothing controversial or unclear about this play being a Colts touchdown.
I know, I just wanted to repeat that joke but apparently I even hosed that up so oh well. TY Hilton still owns.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Does imgur no longer let you link to gifv files as gifs? I thought you just had to remove the v at the end of the url but it's not working for me.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Spermy Smurf posted:

http://www.gfycat.com/OnlyLittleEelelephant
JJ Watt roughing the punter, reacting to the chorus of 'boo' from the fans
Obligatory "they're amazing players" but my God I never cease to be amazed at what magnificent assholes Gronk and Watt are.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Raku posted:

That was the guy that broke Gronk's arm and then talked trash about it.
Yeah I know that was Sergio but it begs the question who thought it was a good idea to put in Gronk on a special teams play.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I think the general consensus was to link huge gifs like those since they would crash most browsers.

Posting the gif/gifv size for each one would be a big help though.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Spermy Smurf posted:

Files sizes are in MB. 3/27 means the GFY is 3MB, and the GIF is 27.
You're a cool dude.

I think this was the same fumble/self-recovery by the Colts where the Jags players stood outside the pile frantically pointing upfield like they recovered. The refs finally peeled everybody off and signaled Colts ball and the Jags continued motioning the other way. Not in like a "refs messed up the call" sort of way but more of a robotic "if we believe hard enough it will change" way.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Nov 24, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

I'm glad Colts won and I like Herron (who got the game ball anyway) but this was just a straight-up amazing strip by Dennard. Shout out to the Bengals D. Nothing to be done, just a great defensive play.

This poo poo on the other hand
Bengals safety had been slapping and punching people after the whistle on this play and several others before. Colts lineman finally grabs the guy and tells him to knock it off, dude flops down like a dead fish to get the facemasking call :lol:

Hazo fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Jan 5, 2015

• Locked thread