Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Displeased Moo Cow posted:

google plus has made it difficult for me to post snarky comments under my pseudonym on youtube
yeah i don't have an actual youtube account to post things to anymore

i just don't like saying idiotic things like "lol this is loving retarded" under my real name

may as well start signing my posts

quote:

lmao this is loving retarded as poo poo

- Arthur Thomas Andrew Poopsworth III Esq.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

Games >> Yahoo! Pool

still alive afaik
holy poo poo

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
people are terrible. i don't know why we keep making more of them

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
whenever i tried watching anything on twitch the connection's never been stable so i never bothered watching anything or going there

at the same time i don't really give as many fucks about video games these days so

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Caged posted:

apple maps on the iphone at least in :britain: is utterly poo poo at parsing addresses. if you feed it a street with a full postcode it doesnt even bother to recognise it as an address.
american companies still trying to grasp why the gently caress you have letters in your addresses

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
it should have a gun but should be pointed at itself while also having a gun pointed at it

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

FMguru posted:

yeah oracle is 70% salespeople and a couple of engineers overseeing contract dev teams in india
just put "engineering" in quotes and it'll be fine

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

Sagebrush posted:

I have the best possible combination of passports, American and Canadian
as someone who held a canadian drivers license for a while i learned that people harass you less when they think you're a canadian

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge
excuse me, but i think you mean gnu/hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phoenixan
Jan 16, 2010

Just Keep Cool-idge

jit bull transpile posted:

Took the July security update for my pixel, the next day it started rebooting every 5 minutes, forcing me to do a factory reset. After it offered to restore from a cloud backup it claimed was only 50 minutes old but it only restored half of my apps.

Apple pls hurry up and announce the iPhone refreshes so I can decide which one to order.
just get an iphone whenever you want it. it's not like apple stops pushing updates through after 6 months

• Locked thread