Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8_Rl0pbkUk

gonna remember the days where id bitch about fast food making me fat and poo poo

edit: 56k/28.8k/14.4k warning, lots of bmps. probably need dual gpus especially when they start shooting

Ignoarints fucked around with this message at Apr 24, 2014 around 20:36

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korranus
Jan 8, 2001

My body is ready (to be vaporized)

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

quote:

if you need new car tires, or any sort of Russian Caliber ammunition now would be the time to buy those things.

I actually do need both of those things

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005
Nope

Is this the one where we finally get to kill all the whites?

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

rear end poon

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

WWIII on vertically shot videos.

Fireless Phoenix
May 3, 2012

by Lowtax

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Well since I have recently reached the age at which I am no longer eligible for the draft, then BRING EM ON WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO USA USA USA

Otisburg
Jan 3, 2013

It's a little bitty place.

...Okay, I'll just wipe it off, that's all. Just a little town.

56k warning if you're going to post that many BMPs, OP.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

SEMPER FI

Ignoarints posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8_Rl0pbkUk

gonna remember the days where id bitch about fast food making me fat and poo poo

edit: 56k/28.8k/14.4k warning, lots of bmps. probably need dual gpus especially when they start shooting

Those are BTR's not BMP's you uneducated gently caress

Otisburg
Jan 3, 2013

It's a little bitty place.

...Okay, I'll just wipe it off, that's all. Just a little town.

Bolow posted:

Look at this guy, thinks hes Jane's Guide to tanks and poo poo. BTR doesn't work for a cool file extension joke.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

SEMPER FI

It's an armored personnel carrier baka

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by XyloJW

I hope lots of Russians die.

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Bolow posted:

stfu I played Commanche when I was a kid and destroyed lots of bmps

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

same but all colors, creeds, and nationalities

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Ignoarints posted:

stfu I played Commanche when I was a kid and destroyed lots of bmps

If any of you ever defended Burgertown then you'd know the difference hth

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

I think we should drone strike them all but remove the insignia from the drones and missiles so we cant be blamed. Nobody quote this in case this happens so I can edit and erase for opsec

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

fantastic

passing that many at that narrow video width there must be a segment that is good for gif looping

Ignoarints posted:

remove the insignia from the drones and missiles so we cant be blamed
worked for russia

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy

the most obviously telegraphed propaganda war in written history. you have to be loving retarded not to see the bullshit, Putin was loving Time Person of The Year less than ten years ago.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

Revengeful corpse out to kill Smell the stench, your guts will spill
Vomit for a mind, maggots for a cock With his axe the corpse will chop

pfft,

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

who telegraphs anymore

calling all skilled C4 BF4 players for the counter attack , apply at your local recruiter

Professor Tomtom
Oct 22, 2010

PHD in Directionology

Defeat the great satan.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 10, 2004

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby

Roargasm posted:

the most obviously telegraphed propaganda war in written history. you have to be loving retarded not to see the bullshit, Putin was loving Time Person of The Year less than ten years ago.

Being Person of the Year just means you were very influential in the year's events. Hitler was Person of the Year once.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

The Casualty posted:

Being Person of the Year just means you were very influential in the year's events. Hitler was Person of the Year once.

people all over loved hitler before he invaded poland

bitchtard
Dec 3, 2010

world war rhymes with squirrel door

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Dusseldorf posted:

WWIII on vertically shot videos.

Finally cameras everywhere to get a perfect picture of history. People too retarded to operate the cameras. Explains history.

Vladimir Putain
Oct 17, 2007

Remember that it's not the length of your lens or the width of your aperture that matters. What counts is the duration of your exposure.

Snitchtard posted:

stop trying to make the conversation about your butt

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

fantastic

Snitchtard posted:

maybe it should be woor but lets not hold our breath for our misogynist leaders in washington to ever approve that one

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

28 minutes ago

quote:

Ukraine moves in on pro-Russian separatists. Tensions continue in eastern Ukraine, where Ukrainian forces moved in on Russian separatists in the city of Sloviansk Thursday. At least two pro-Russian separatists were reportedly killed in shootings as Ukrainian forces worked to clear pro-Russian checkpoints around the city. Russian Defence Minister Sergei Shoigu said Moscow was “forced to react” to Ukraine’s aggression, and Russian President Vladimir Putin had warned Kyiv about the consequences of military action before that. Russia is reportedly stepping up military exercises along its border with Ukraine. Now we wait to see if Russia will make good on its threats.

moscow is forced to react to ukraines aggression towards armed rebels in their own country lmao

Phil Niekro
Jun 4, 2005

Snitchtard posted:

Will Wrights Spore

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

fantastic

things that only exist on tv and youtube and in those daily wordy news things that get printed and delivered places in tyool 2014 arent real

gibbsocracy
Mar 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Ignoarints posted:

28 minutes ago

moscow is forced to react to ukraines aggression towards armed rebels in their own country lmao

i want you to remember this when 2 years from now you got gbs and dnd defending these fucks

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

I Will Remember

gibbsocracy
Mar 2, 2014

by XyloJW

thank you

gibbsocracy
Mar 2, 2014

by XyloJW

PeenCommander
Jun 24, 2008

can't wait to play this on call of duty

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

"HATERS GONNA HATE!"

STAR CITIZEN
will be the GREATEST GAME EVER!!!

I'm already a

REAR ADMIRAL what are you?

id like to sign up to slaughter russians.

THS
Jun 23, 2002

i'm glad this is happening because the news has been kinda boring lately. soon i will be able to watch youtube videos of war in eastern europe... this is great...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

«2 »