Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

https://vimeo.com/6783928

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Go Big or Go Extinct

motorcycles own, they lust for blood, ride on or be a piece of poo poo coward.

Tonsured
Jan 13, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

*peels out his Harley Davidson at 3 a.m leaving yapping yorkies in his wake*

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

preemptive welcome to all the cycle asylum goons

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

Preferred transport of terrorists, state-sponsored or free-stylin. hosed up psychotic pieces of poo poo-one-and-all of 'em but what do I know?

But I guess that's what you need when subverting a society that was once based upon law. Was kind of nice before all those stinky lound obnoxious retards on dangerous machines took over the joint but o well, they must be smart or something.

Neo Duckberg
Dec 29, 2012

I watched someone riding a bike get hit and die in the street last week lmao

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Go Big or Go Extinct

Ride And Die, cocksuckers. Die on two wheels (or spread across an acre of tarmac) and Valkyries bring you to the great feasting hall. Die in any other way and the gods will turn their back on you, leaving you to rot in the ground.

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

Go Big or Go Extinct

the two wheels should preferably have an engine in between them.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at Apr 25, 2014 around 15:50

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

^^^all these nerds drive like gay and dumb old ladies

sold my bike i just stick to dirtbikes, trees aren't dumb faggots that actively try to kill you at least. it's also more fun.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

LAMIERDAROJA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dem4QQ-tj3I

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

preemptive welcome to all the cycle asylum goons

Gotta spend your last days posting hard before you meet you maker (some dude who changes lanes and doesn't check for the motorcycle lane cutting).

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

i am well aware of the fair use laws. and it turns out they dont matter as much as the context of the infringement

Stoic Commie posted:

sold my bike i just stick to dirtbikes, trees aren't dumb faggots that actively try to kill you at least. it's also more fun.

this is me, but without the engine

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

rcman50166 posted:

this is me, but without the engine

nope

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

So if I buy a motorcycle do I need a special license to drive like a shithead, obey traffic laws selectively/not at all and have a massive chip on my shoulder that results in me blaming everyone else for my decision to drive a vehicle with no safety features or does that come automatically with the motorcycle license/endorsement?

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

Geoj posted:

do I need a special license to drive like a shithead, obey traffic laws selectively/not at all and have a massive chip on my shoulder that results in me blaming everyone else

congrats you just described pretty much everybody on the road

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

Geoj posted:

So if I buy a motorcycle do I need a special license to drive like a shithead, obey traffic laws selectively/not at all and have a massive chip on my shoulder that results in me blaming everyone else for my decision to drive a vehicle with no safety features or does that come automatically with the motorcycle license/endorsement?

motorcyclists are usually flawless drivers if they aren't kids on a sport bike but i'm pretty sure your bitching is pointless.

so if i buy a car do i get a special permit like a hunting license for how many people i can slam into while i'm checking my 0 new text messages?

and they inherently have some knowledge about how to take care of engines, unlike most manchildren in their rusted corollas who can't even get their fat rear end down on the ground to change their own oil, but that's the parents fault.

Stoic Commie fucked around with this message at Apr 25, 2014 around 16:12

Mike the TV
Jan 14, 2008

Ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine

i bought a 50cc genuine buddy

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Stoic Commie posted:

motorcyclists are usually flawless drivers if they aren't kids on a sport bike but i'm pretty sure your bitching is pointless.

What are you talking about? All motorcyclists - including kids on sports bikes - are paragons of safe driving and never do anything stupid to endanger themselves.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

Geoj posted:

What are you talking about? All motorcyclists - including kids on sports bikes - are paragons of safe driving and never do anything stupid to endanger themselves.

haha i want to give your enjoyable human being rear end a wedgie so bad jesus christ. autists arguing annoyingly for argument sake, like a community college philosophy class. do you get a lot of bitches with that passive rear end sarcasm?

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Geoj was waiting for this exact thread to come back again for months, so they could finally get off by posting about how much they hate bikes.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Im talking blue balls of an insane degree here, let them have it.

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

I RUIN MY CARS ALMOST AS QUICKLY AS MEATPIMP POSTS DUMB BULLSHIT IN AI

Hey guys just got my new ZX-12R. ATGATT y'all. Fuckin squids are everywhere these days right?

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Sharkopath posted:

Geoj was waiting for this exact thread to come back again for months, so they could finally get off by posting about how much they hate bikes.

Woah - I'm just asking, I really want to be able to weave in and out of heavy traffic at 3 times the posted limit in my gym shorts and wifebeater popping wheelies and other sick stuntz while blaming everyone else for my rear end in a top hat behavior and poor life choices, no need to make ad hominem attacks here.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

Adiabatic posted:

Hey guys just got my new ZX-12R. ATGATT y'all. Fuckin squids are everywhere these days right?

it looks like when he puts his weight on it the frame would be crunched down into the tires

must be one hell of a suspension

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

In a word; Soulful.

Adiabatic posted:

"Gear is slimming"*

*nope

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

Geoj posted:

Woah - I'm just asking, I really want to be able to weave in and out of heavy traffic at 3 times the posted limit in my gym shorts and wifebeater popping wheelies and other sick stuntz while blaming everyone else for my rear end in a top hat behavior and poor life choices, no need to make ad hominem attacks here.

oh sorry did you think we're responsible for your choice to live in a state with legal lane splitting

millions and millions and millions of people die in car accidents every year, motorcyclists are mostly only a danger to themselves, you're just being a tedious sniveling little contrarian. did a biker scream at you and give you ptsd when you almost cut him off or something?

Stoic Commie fucked around with this message at Apr 25, 2014 around 16:38

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012

Stoic Commie posted:

haha i want to give your enjoyable human being rear end a wedgie so bad jesus christ. autists arguing annoyingly for argument sake, like a community college philosophy class. do you get a lot of bitches with that passive rear end sarcasm?

oh man this biker's gonna beat the poo poo outta you dude better back down before he rides his hog over to your house and dies in traffic

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

Crewmine posted:

oh man this biker's gonna beat the poo poo outta you dude better back down before he rides his hog over to your house and dies in traffic

road rage: reason #2 I stick to dirtbikes now. i don't get like that in my car but i am also at less risk to have my life ended by someone who watches anime or an old person in a rush to get home and poo poo.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Geoj posted:

I won't kinkshame you, friend.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Stoic Commie posted:

road rage: reason #2 I stick to dirtbikes now. i don't get like that in my car but i am also at less risk to have my life ended by someone who watches anime or an old person in a rush to get home and poo poo.

Cager spotted.

How many motorcyclists have you run down with your cage?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

G's up
Hoes down

Geoj posted:

Cager spotted.

How many motorcyclists have you run down with your cage?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

MONTANA
CATDRUG
CARTEL

I once put an old Honda 90 (you know those old red ones with the step-thru frame) about 12 feet in the air. It was pretty cool until gravity got aholt of me.

I also managed to run over myself with that same bike.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

In a word; Soulful.

dee eight posted:

I once put an old Honda 90 (you know those old red ones with the step-thru frame) about 12 feet in the air. It was pretty cool until gravity got aholt of me.

I also managed to run over myself with that same bike.

You are the second person I've conversed with, who has admitted to running themselves over. The hell guys?

Bike chat: People on cell phones suck.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

If you not a part of the solution you're part of the problem, pal. I'm going to assume your reluctance to give a concrete answer means you have biker blood on your hands.

http://imgur.com/MpzPU7V

quote:

"Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.

Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.

Someone needs to educate that trucker on motorcycle awareness. Maybe if he had been looking out for motorcycles he would have seen the bike coming up on him at 120 MPH and gotten out of the way instead of just letting himself be rear-ended. He was probably texting while watching a DVD and microwaving a burrito too, these are the only possible explanations for the cause of this accident.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

MONTANA
CATDRUG
CARTEL

VendaGoat posted:

You are the second person I've conversed with, who has admitted to running themselves over. The hell guys?

It was kind of a blur. I hit a rut in the dirt, went over the bars and when I stood up there were tire tracks across my chest.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

In a word; Soulful.

dee eight posted:

It was kind of a blur. I hit a rut in the dirt, went over the bars and when I stood up there were tire tracks across my chest.

Better story than the other guy. Jumped his solenoid (his words), while he was under the car. It rolled over his shoulder and then he had to chase it down the road.

rcman50166
Mar 23, 2010

i am well aware of the fair use laws. and it turns out they dont matter as much as the context of the infringement

One motorcycle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKHz7wOjb9w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KARMA!
Jan 22, 2006

I NEED THAT GOD DAMN TWIG!!

Bikez r c00l.

«2 »