Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

I could use a new game. In as BoogenHoggen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

This game is fun. More goons should be playing it.

Now for a dumb question: Having never played this type of game before, what's a good way to do the building upgrading? Upgrade the Castle first, then upgrade everything else until you hit the cap, then upgrade the castle again or is there a better scheme?

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

I'm Mountain Time but my schedule is fairly unpredictable.

I'd say just keep mashing that War button.

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

During war just PVP as much as you can.

You'll see a fourth row of numbers on the PVP screen. Those are the war points. The clan with the most war points at the end of the war wins diamonds.

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

Anybody running into issues with the game crashing at the beginning of a battle?

I've had it happen a couple of times now where I'll start dumping my first wave only to have it crash out. If I try start the game back up it crashes again. If I wait until the battle is over it will continue to crash when it's trying to calculate the outcome of the battle.

Eventually it will let me back in but it can take a few hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TouchyMcFeely
Aug 21, 2006

High five! Hell yeah!

TouchyMcFeely posted:

Anybody running into issues with the game crashing at the beginning of a battle?

I've had it happen a couple of times now where I'll start dumping my first wave only to have it crash out. If I try start the game back up it crashes again. If I wait until the battle is over it will continue to crash when it's trying to calculate the outcome of the battle.

Eventually it will let me back in but it can take a few hours.

And now with the latest update starting the game reboots my phone.

Good lord.

• Locked thread