Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
total noob who just started thanks to your post in the CoC thread (you fucker), applying as Buttes. just 'Buttes.'

Any general advice regarding base layout for the super low levels?

MY PALE GOTH SKIN fucked around with this message at 07:52 on May 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
awesome, thank you.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
goon fiance requested, is named 'Not Buttes'

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I overlooked drum guns at first and man they hosed me up

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

Verdugo posted:

I just wish there was more emphasis on pvp ranking people by level. I get curb stomped on a regular basis by high level folks and it took me forever to find a base to attack today. The single player: campaign is a lot of fun however. It's one of the things that makes it different from coc.

Still has the pain in the rear end base redesign aspect though. I wish there was an easier way. Like if they had a site you could login to and set up your base with drag and drop instead of loving around with zooming in on a touchscreen.

Same, the matching seems weird and random. And same again, I'm spoiled by the COC base redesign feature. Thank god I'm on a tablet and not my tiny phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
I kind of hate the war system. I don't know how it matches us up, but we keep getting hooked up with at least one team that doesn't seem to give a poo poo, and one team that's probably got spreadsheets and synchronized watches. Also it's only twelve hours and there's no prep/warning. Both of those combined make it to where the guys with synchronized watches are always gonna win.

• Locked thread