Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
it feels like we were about to have a breakthrough with mr flaps and bring him into the fold

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

I'm mister meeseeks look at me

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
ADULTS WORD OWNER

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
no video games allowed

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
omg it's games

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Tora Tora Torrents posted:

NyetscapeNavigator
Sep 22, 2003

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
ban pissflaps

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

stoutfish posted:

no video games allowed

aw

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
does nintendo have any openly lbgt characters? because they really should, they're kinda like disney now or something

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
speaking of which how come there isn't a nintendoland theme park. you know there's tons of people out there who would pay tons of money to pose with and try to look up the skirts of someone in a zelda costume

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

USSMICHELLEBACHMAN posted:

does nintendo have any openly lbgt characters? because they really should, they're kinda like disney now or something
your mii

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!

birdo is trans i think

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birdo#Gender

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

yes actually

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

gas

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
how can yospos like cats but not games, they are practically the same. there are even games ABOUT cats

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
theres even a game where you get to play as a loving cat

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

Valeyard posted:

how can yospos like cats but not games, they are practically the same. there are even games ABOUT cats

this is true, rotor if you don't allow a video game thread you also have to gas the cat thread

Kuvo
Oct 27, 2008

Blame it on the misfortune of your bark!
Fun Shoe
i played a video game once, it was ok

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://www.catlateraldamage.com/play

i know that has been posted a few times before but its the best defence for your thread, godspeed

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

please no pedo games

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

r-type confirmed for still good on a phone

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

never heard of birdo

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

This is not a PC game. I have 104 keys on my keyboard. I know how to type. This is a toy game console port. If you don't have a controller, don't want a controller, don't need a controller and will never use a controller the game is 100% worthless. The "keyboard controls" are minimal and some functions REQUIRE the controller buttons (A B F and whatever the rest of the ridiculous colored button names are) and it's obvious the game was designed for it. As a result the interface is incredibly clunky and childish.

Go play Donkey Kong or something with your toy controllers; developers should create serious games for serious gamers with actual computers.

Uninstalled. Will never play again. Will never buy from this company again. Will be more careful not to accidentally buy xbox/console trash in the future.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/236430/discussions/0/558754259887418727/

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

don't take it out on pissflaps, he's just trying to impress his new soccer forum buddies. also he's mad that opera is dead.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Valeyard posted:

i just read in a science periodical that cats originated in asia not africa as was previously thought. yospos likes cats because yospos is full of god drat animus.

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

Vintersorg posted:

serious games for serious gamers with actual computers.

they are totally serious arent they
in tyool 2014

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
gas

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

its u