Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton
drat she got assaulted by some whiteys in New York. I was just wondering when she was going to show up on Vivid or Brazzers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Mornacale posted:

No but for real if you can't see how a mixed-race person saying racist poo poo against her own race is more worthy of empathy than an ultra-rich white guy then what's even going on inside your mind

This is literally retarded bullshit. Both of them are stupid assholes and neither one of them deserves empathy for saying stupid rear end in a top hat poo poo due to the color of their skin.

BIZORT posted:

Maybe assholes say stupid poo poo

Exactly.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Stiviano leaked the tapes after Donald Sterling's wife moved to have her cut off from the gifts her husband was giving her during their affair. I'm not seeing a sympathetic figure here.

Basically the whole situation was a conflagration of assholes.

In a related note you can come see my new band A Conflagration of Assholes play at Whiskey Bones Roadhouse this Friday night off Highway 63.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Doltos posted:

This is literally retarded bullshit. Both of them are stupid assholes and neither one of them deserves empathy for saying stupid rear end in a top hat poo poo due to the color of their skin.

Ah, Daltos, the great arbiter of race politics

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

Politicalrancor posted:

Ah, Daltos, the great arbiter of race politics

He's right, the failed video vixen is a poo poo heel.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Parlett316 posted:

He's right, the failed video vixen is a poo poo heel.

if you can't see what's sad about a black person hating their own race vs an old white slumlord being a racist, man IDK.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

close the thread until something happens

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Politicalrancor posted:

if you can't see what's sad about a black person hating their own race vs an old white slumlord being a racist, man IDK.

Nothing. None of it's sad. She's an rear end in a top hat that doesn't deserve empathy just as much as Sterling is an rear end in a top hat that doesn't deserve empathy. Yes there's different reasons that we should think that they're both assholes, but if you're trying to break out a yard stick to measure empathy levels on stupid racist statements then I don't know what to tell you man.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I hate white people does this make me a monster, I'm confused.

Politicalrancor
Jan 29, 2008

Doltos posted:

Nothing. None of it's sad. She's an rear end in a top hat that doesn't deserve empathy just as much as Sterling is an rear end in a top hat that doesn't deserve empathy. Yes there's different reasons that we should think that they're both assholes, but if you're trying to break out a yard stick to measure empathy levels on stupid racist statements then I don't know what to tell you man.

Do you think she would let you call her the N word if you were friends?

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
The guy other people poo poo on a lot is posting. Now's my time to shine!

mynameisjohn posted:

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Jota posted:

The guy other people poo poo on a lot is posting. Now's my time to shine!
Maybe if I bring up a dumb post he made a year or two ago I will get all of the lol's.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

mynameisjohn posted:

This is why we can't have more than 1 NBA thread.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I clicked on the thread specifically to do that so I agree! This thread is bad. Way to go, jerks. If something interesting happens I guess Lockback can re-open it or someone can PM me to do it.

Shyfted One
May 9, 2008
So what interesting happened since you re-opened it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
lol whoops, didn't even see that Lockback had closed it! Someone PM'd me to close it and so I came in here to do that. Good job, Lockback.

• Locked thread