Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN
Apr 27, 2010

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Drink until you're dead, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

FreudianSlippers posted:

To get drunk realyl cheaply buy a bunch of vanilla extract. It's like at least 35% alchohol and is usally pretty cheap. Mix it in some soda first though or else it stings like a motherfucker going down.

that doesnt sound safe, sort of how like you can get drunk on mouthwash

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

The hangovers are pretty bad but it's basically just alchohol, vanilla and a bit of water so you don't need to filter it like with moutwash.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

FreudianSlippers posted:

The hangovers are pretty bad but it's basically just alchohol, vanilla and a bit of water so you don't need to filter it like with moutwash.

macky2dope
Jun 11, 2012

meow haha whoa!!
:420: :420: :420: :420: :420:

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER
for the price of some vanilla you could get some bottom shelf vodka

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

we should have an entire thread where gbs gives advice to teens at important crossroads in their lives

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
vanila extract you sweet-tooth bitch..... Man up and drink some lysol or other so called "cleaning chemicals" that is actually alcohol that minors can purchase.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

mailorder bees! posted:

for the price of some vanilla you could get some bottom shelf vodka

yeah but you actually have to be old enough to buy that and in a lot of places in Europe the state has a monopoly on booze so it's usually pretty expensive.

Jamwad Hilder
Apr 18, 2007

surfin usa
Getting drunk on a school night or by playing hooky is reprehensible. Take your education seriously.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

FreudianSlippers posted:

yeah but you actually have to be old enough to buy that and in a lot of places in Europe the state has a monopoly on booze so it's usually pretty expensive.

I want to punch your avatar....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx
Also, OP, bring headache medicine that doesn't mix dangerously with alcohol, just in case. Even if you drink plenty of water, you can still get hung over if you have enough booze.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I think that's the point.

"I smell like piss! I wear baby clothes"
-Mack LeMore

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

http://www.dollartree.com/Supreme-Tradition-Imitation-Vanilla-Extract-8-oz-/p133027/index.pro

wow yeah you can get like a gallon and a half of vanilla extract for $24 at the dollar store

go hog wild kids, wish i had known this in high school so i could have died sooner

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dont be a pussy and drink beers. Beer should basically come in a sippy cup

Also drink everclear exclusively because people will assume youre a hardcore alcoholic (a good thing) and youll learn how to mix some tasty loving drinks because otherwise youre taking shots of hand sanatizer

Refried Noodle
Feb 23, 2012

PT6A posted:

When you're lying on your bed or whatever place you've found to pass out afterward, keep one or both feet flat on the floor. For some reason it prevents the feeling that, "oh holy poo poo the room is spinning and I need to puke right now!"

Is this real because holy poo poo where have you been all my life.

Romes
Jun 18, 2003
^^^ Actually this does work fairly well because it lets your brain know where the ground is. The reason you spin is because the part of your brain that controls your balance/coordination (cerebellum) gets thrown off with alcohol. Putting your feet on the floor helps it recognize it's place in space. That being said if you're hardcore blacked out drunk you're still probably going to need to throw up.

SnowblindFatal posted:

My previous alcohol experience is a sip from my mum's wineglass when I was 15. I'm going to a party tomorrow and my friends tell me it's the kind where everyone gets super hammered. I'm excited but also kinda nervous. What should I know about drinking alcohol? Is it ok to decline if someone offers a drink?

In having my doubts as to whether or not this a serious post, but I guess I'll play along for any younger kids actually wondering.

*Disclaimer* If you're under 21, you shouldn't be drinking, it's illegal! (lol)

Real Reply:
You slowly learn the process over the years. This will take you from point A to B.
- Drink water and have a nice big meal (for you preferably something like pasta to help absorb the alcohol) at least a 2-3 hours before you start drinking alcohol.
- This is your first time drinking. Your tolerance will be poo poo (i.e. you will get drunk very quickly). The best part of parties is usually the 3rd quarter. If you want to even make it to the 3rd quarter, pace yourself. When playing drinking games (such as beer pong or flip cup) use very little alcohol. Yes, this is a bitch move, but it's your first time drinking and you want to make it through the whole game. If anyone gives you poo poo just be like "omg you're not bonging 15 beers right now? pussy!" and laugh it off / ignore them.
- You won't think you're drunk, and yes, you are drunk. Since you haven't felt it before you won't know when you're drunk. Often for first timers this leads to over drinking because they think they're fine and just having fun when in reality you're approaching "that drink" that will put you over the edge of blacked out and vomiting the rest of the night. If you're average size, first time drinking, you're probably going to get bombed off of a 6 pack over the course of a few hours. Try to keep this in mind when you're pacing yourself...
- IF you have a female interest and plan on getting hot and heavy try to stick to about that 6 pack above. You'll definitely be drunk, and still be able to have a good time. Get too trashed and you'll get introduced quickly to "whiskey dick" and probably vomiting on a girl (this might make school a bit rougher for you - so don't do it).
- If you feel like poo poo or the world is spinning at the end of the night, just go throw up. Don't fight it. You'll feel a lot better and be able to sleep after. PRO-TIP: When throwing up, wash up, etc, but try to drink water and stay in the bathroom until you can drink water and have it stay down for 10 min or more. Then you're done throwing up and you can go pass out.
- Food at the end of the night is controversial for beginners. It's a great call if you're a seasoned alcoholic with the munchies, but for someone who doesn't know how drunk they are you'll probably pound a ton of food filling your stomach and making the end of your night worse. Some chips/light snacks could be a great way to help pace yourself throughout the night though!
- The next morning... You might wake up early in a cold sweat and feel like poo poo if you didn't throw up the night before. If this happens, again, don't fight it, just get up and go through up. No need for the 10 min water at this point as you made it to the morning. Just throw up, wash up, and go back to bed (or get some morning action if you're not sleeping alone).
- After you get up and probably all go to get some food you might feel like crap and you might feel sick to your stomach. YOU MUST EAT to stop this. You won't feel like eating, but you should. Get a sprite or a ginger ale, and something greasy or fried to eat. You don't have to eat it all, but just get something in your stomach and you'll feel a lot better a lot sooner.
- Now swear off drinking forever because you feel like poo poo, but remember what you can from the fun time the night before, then get ready to do it again next weekend. The end.

Comedy Option:
- Get to the party and immediately start calling people out for games (pong/flip cup/cards/etc). When you win, wink at a cute girl as to show her you won to impress her.
- Bong beers in front of girls to show them you're a great drinker. Nothing gets a girl wet more than how fast you can swallow alcohol. PRO-TIP: you shouldn't focus on the same girl all night. get a few feelers/options out there so when the 3rd quarter comes around (the quarter which people start 'paring up' for the end of the night) you've got a couple of options hopefully.
- Whenever someone calls you a pussy drink in their face and tell them you'll tuck them in then gently caress their sister/mom/gf/etc. Make sure this is loud / obvious enough that your potential girls see/hear.
- In the 3rd quarter start getting handsy with your potential female options. Smack/grab some rear end, try to sneak a kiss, and let them know you're DTF. Use an old trick... Ask for a kiss on the cheek then turn in to it. "Omg he's so funny!" It'll be really funny in about 30 minutes in the bedroom...
- gently caress, go to the bathroom and throw up if needed (without her knowing), wash up, then go gently caress again before passing out. Remember, condoms are for pussies, and you have a dick, so they're not for you.
- gently caress again in the morning. Same condom rules apply.
- Ditch all girls and go out with your boys for food in the afternoon when you wake up. Or start playing video games and send someone on a food run (this will encourage the girls to leave). P.S. You're really pro if you get the girls to cook breakfast/go for food while the boys play games, then they leave.
- Talk mad poo poo about how awesome last night was, how you owned everyone in all games played, how you hit it twice last night, and once this morning, and how you're stoked to do it again next weekend. The end.

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 644 days!

THS posted:

http://www.dollartree.com/Supreme-Tradition-Imitation-Vanilla-Extract-8-oz-/p133027/index.pro

wow yeah you can get like a gallon and a half of vanilla extract for $24 at the dollar store

go hog wild kids, wish i had known this in high school so i could have died sooner

JoshGuitar
Oct 25, 2005

Pantsless Hero posted:

Find a craft beer you like and stick with it. Be sure to post it after the party so we can judge you accordingly.

Ain't gonna be no craft beer at this party.

FreudianSlippers posted:

It's like that a lot of places in the States too. :negative:

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Romes posted:

In having my doubts as to whether or not this a serious post, but I guess I'll play along for any younger kids actually wondering.

Real Reply:
You slowly learn the process over the years. This will take you from point A to B.
- Drink water and have a nice big meal (for you preferably something like pasta to help absorb the alcohol) at least a 2-3 hours before you start drinking alcohol.
- This is your first time drinking. Your tolerance will be poo poo (i.e. you will get drunk very quickly). The best part of parties is usually the 3rd quarter. If you want to even make it to the 3rd quarter, pace yourself. When playing drinking games (such as beer pong or flip cup) use very little alcohol. Yes, this is a bitch move, but it's your first time drinking and you want to make it through the whole game. If anyone gives you poo poo just be like "omg you're not bonging 15 beers right now? pussy!" and laugh it off / ignore them.
- You won't think you're drunk, and yes, you are drunk. Since you haven't felt it before you won't know when you're drunk. Often for first timers this leads to over drinking because they think they're fine and just having fun when in reality you're approaching "that drink" that will put you over the edge of blacked out and vomiting the rest of the night. If you're average size, first time drinking, you're probably going to get bombed off of a 6 pack over the course of a few hours. Try to keep this in mind when you're pacing yourself...
- IF you have a female interest and plan on getting hot and heavy try to stick to about that 6 pack above. You'll definitely be drunk, and still be able to have a good time. Get too trashed and you'll get introduced quickly to "whiskey dick" and probably vomiting on a girl (this might make school a bit rougher for you - so don't do it).
- If you feel like poo poo or the world is spinning at the end of the night, just go throw up. Don't fight it. You'll feel a lot better and be able to sleep after. PRO-TIP: When throwing up, wash up, etc, but try to drink water and stay in the bathroom until you can drink water and have it stay down for 10 min or more. Then you're done throwing up and you can go pass out.
- Food at the end of the night is controversial for beginners. It's a great call if you're a seasoned alcoholic with the munchies, but for someone who doesn't know how drunk they are you'll probably pound a ton of food filling your stomach and making the end of your night worse. Some chips/light snacks could be a great way to help pace yourself throughout the night though!
- The next morning... You might wake up early in a cold sweat and feel like poo poo if you didn't throw up the night before. If this happens, again, don't fight it, just get up and go through up. No need for the 10 min water at this point as you made it to the morning. Just throw up, wash up, and go back to bed (or get some morning action if you're not sleeping alone).
- After you get up and probably all go to get some food you might feel like crap and you might feel sick to your stomach. YOU MUST EAT to stop this. You won't feel like eating, but you should. Get a sprite or a ginger ale, and something greasy or fried to eat. You don't have to eat it all, but just get something in your stomach and you'll feel a lot better a lot sooner.
- Now swear off drinking forever because you feel like poo poo, but remember what you can from the fun time the night before, then get ready to do it again next weekend. The end.

Comedy Option:
- Get to the party and immediately start calling people out for games (pong/flip cup/cards/etc). When you win, wink at a cute girl as to show her you won to impress her.
- Bong beers in front of girls to show them you're a great drinker. Nothing gets a girl wet more than how fast you can swallow alcohol. PRO-TIP: you shouldn't focus on the same girl all night. get a few feelers/options out there so when the 3rd quarter comes around (the quarter which people start 'paring up' for the end of the night) you've got a couple of options hopefully.
- Whenever someone calls you a pussy drink in their face and tell them you'll tuck them in then gently caress their sister/mom/gf/etc. Make sure this is loud / obvious enough that your potential girls see/hear.
- In the 3rd quarter start getting handsy with your potential female options. Smack/grab some rear end, try to sneak a kiss, and let them know you're DTF. Use an old trick... Ask for a kiss on the cheek then turn in to it. "Omg he's so funny!" It'll be really funny in about 30 minutes in the bedroom...
- gently caress, go to the bathroom and throw up if needed (without her knowing), wash up, then go gently caress again before passing out. Remember, condoms are for pussies, and you have a dick, so they're not for you.
- Ditch all girls and go out with your boys for food in the afternoon when you wake up. Or start playing video games and send someone on a food run (this will encourage the girls to leave). P.S. You're really pro if you get the girls to cook breakfast/go for food while the boys play games, then they leave.
- Talk mad poo poo about how awesome last night was, how you owned everyone in all games played, how you hit it twice last night, and once this morning, and how you're stoked to do it again next weekend. The end.

do not follow this human being rear end advice believe me i'm gay and this is some dumb poo poo and i didn't even read it

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Romes posted:

Real Reply:

Comedy Option:

Wow this is a nice post no wait its the opposite of nice

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

YO OP WHERE IS THIS PARTY

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Hahahaha, you're very young and have a lot of exciting experiences ahead of you, fucker!

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

OP ILL SHOW U HOW 2 DRINK GIMME THE ADDRESS

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

study hard and stay in school op

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
Have a nice, big dinner before you go out and don't speak to any strange girls.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
Bring a Sharpie marker and wear it on a lanyard. Don't worry, your friends will know what to do.

Gay Fry
Apr 27, 2014

SnowblindFatal posted:

My previous alcohol experience is a sip from my mum's wineglass when I was 15. I'm going to a party tomorrow and my friends tell me it's the kind where everyone gets super hammered. I'm excited but also kinda nervous. What should I know about drinking alcohol? Is it ok to decline if someone offers a drink?

it's good to eat a Subway Sandwich with it, if not 2

Generic Monk
Oct 31, 2011

this is perfectly fine i was expecting you to be like 25 or something

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
dont worry about getting arrested it's a fake idea before you're 18 anyway

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Romes posted:

^^^ Actually this does work fairly well because it lets your brain know where the ground is. The reason you spin is because the part of your brain that controls your balance/coordination (cerebellum) gets thrown off with alcohol. Putting your feet on the floor helps it recognize it's place in space. That being said if you're hardcore blacked out drunk you're still probably going to need to throw up.

Real Reply:

Comedy Option:

great advice op

Pudding Space
Mar 19, 2014
Don't get in a car if the driver has been drinking. No matter what. No matter how convenient. No matter how much fun it promises to be. Even if you have to sleep on a bench and walk home. Maybe try to keep enough cash handy for a taxi.

If the driver has been drinking, but is also a clown - in costume - then obviously this rule does not apply. They know what they're doing.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
OP sincerely if you dont want to drink too much you can drink slowly and fake it, everyone at this party is probably going to be a scrub drinker anyway so you have nothing to prove and nobody will know

Pudding Space posted:

Don't get in a car if the driver has been drinking. No matter what. No matter how convenient. No matter how much fun it promises to be. Even if you have to sleep on a bench and walk home. Maybe try to keep enough cash handy for a taxi.

also yeah no joke the #1 killer/maimer of teenagers is teenage stupidity

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
dont be a massive pussy, is my advice.

furhtermore if you get good at drinking at your age you'll probably be a not depressed fgt like *looks at e/n*

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Drinking Pro-Tip:

The best way to avoid a hangover is to to take 7 extra-strength Tylenol with a full glass of water before you go to bed.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Three Olives posted:

Drinking Pro-Tip:

The best way to avoid a hangover is to to take 7 extra-strength Tylenol with a full glass of water before you go to bed.

wow do you hate your liver as much as you hate the poor

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

Three Olives posted:

Drinking Pro-Tip:

You should take a whole bottle Three Olives.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Don't sip it. Drink as much as possible, as fast as possible so you don't have to taste it. Especially mixed drinks. Just make yourself a big mixed drink like vodka and soda, Jack and Coke, rum and cranberry and just gulp it down really quick. You should probably be able to drink two or three mixed drinks in three or four minutes. Do this and you'll fit right in and have a great time.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

who says "when I was 15" when they're 16 anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deafboy
Dec 5, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
If you end up lying in an alley in a pile of your own vomit, and suddenly you are awash in bright light from above, don't worry you aren't being abducted by aliens, it's just a car going by and they think you're a dead hobo

• Locked thread