Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

OlmanRiver posted:

Seriously though, Don't mix alcohol at all.

If you are drinking beer, drink the same brand all night, no shots.

If you are drinking shots, drink the same kind, no more then 3 or you will poison yourself.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
if you drink beer, you are a queer

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin
i mean that literally it's 100% okay to have sex with anyone ( male / female / cis / trans / otherkin ) if youre drunk, thats when youre closest to the spirit realm and your body is really more like a bookmark, keeping your page in the gay book of your existence, forever amen

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Modern Day Hercules posted:

In some states you really can't get a DUI on a bike.

they'll still nail you for drunk in public though

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Drink until you have a personality OP

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

sloppo posted:

i mean that literally it's 100% okay to have sex with anyone ( male / female / cis / trans / otherkin ) if youre drunk, thats when youre closest to the spirit realm and your body is really more like a bookmark, keeping your page in the gay book of your existence, forever amen

thass biutiful

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
did the OP drink his wine cooler yet?

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

OlmanRiver posted:

Seriously though, Don't mix alcohol at all.

If you are drinking beer, drink the same brand all night, no shots.

If you are drinking shots, drink the same kind, no more then 3 or you will poison yourself.

I drank two different kinds of alcohol yesterday, oh god :supaburn:

(Actually I feel fine, mix anything you want.)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
being sober is boring

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀
That vodka might be too strong for you. You should dillute it with beer.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Dr. Stab posted:

That vodka might be too strong for you. You should dillute it with beer.

I diluted rum with vodka once, but just to help my friend clean out his fridge.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

Kimmalah posted:

I drank two different kinds of alcohol yesterday, oh god :supaburn:

(Actually I feel fine, mix anything you want.)

i feel terrible when i mix alcohol. it's just the way my body reacts.

because i'm a pussy, obvs.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
stay the gently caress away from tequila, OP

i'm 28 and that poo poo still murders me

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
Just remember that liquor goes bad within about 2 hours after opening the bottle so be sure and drink it all or throw it out.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Benedick Cuckold posted:

i feel terrible when i mix alcohol. it's just the way my body reacts.

because i'm a pussy, obvs.

Really I just thought the original post was funny because it was like "you'll POISON yourself!!!"

I mean yeah you might puke or get a hangover, but I thought it was a weirdly hysterical way to say it.

Modern Day Hercules
Apr 26, 2008
Alcohol is alcohol. Your body doesn't know and doesn't care if it came from tequila or beer. If you get a hangover you would have probably gotten it no matter what you drank. Drink whatever you want, it's the amount of alcohol not the type of drink that matters.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Alcohol is alcohol. Your body doesn't know and doesn't care if it came from tequila or beer. If you get a hangover you would have probably gotten it no matter what you drank. Drink whatever you want, it's the amount of alcohol not the type of drink that matters.

not strictly true, distilled alcohol has less impurities than say wine, and rectified has less impurities than distilled. the more impure alcohol, the more it contains of substances called congeners that make your hangover worse. in general, a clear alcohol is purer than a colored alcohol (so vodka > whiskey).

i happen to be an advanced alcoholic and drank pure rectified spirit in the past. gets you almost lethally drunk, blackout, tired as hell the next day, whatever - and no hangover, as this is likely the purest, clearest spirit there is. nothin' but water and ethanol.

this all also explains why wine will give you a sanctimonious hangover if you get drunk on that

though, your body gives no poo poo whether you mix or not, just the amount of alcohol and the amount of congeners

dex_sda fucked around with this message at 11:15 on Apr 30, 2014

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Mixers are for idiot bitch pussies.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
Don't drink mixers if you aim to get hosed, vodka + coke/oj/red bull whatever just amps you up because of all the sugar and you don't feel drunk. Usually you just get super hot/sweaty and you'll wake up with your heart beating super fast, thinking you should probably go to the hospital.

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010
chug cask wine straight from the bag, do not stop until you have finished the wine. This is the only possible way to get drunk.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Absinthe is great for beginner drinkers, it tastes like candy and can be casually chugged from the bottle.

Octy
Apr 1, 2010

Rodya Raskolnikov posted:

If you don't hit the Triple Crown of liquor, beer, and wine you're doing it wrong.

Do this at every party in your teens and you'll have a good tolerance for alcohol when you can legally drink. Make it white wine or champagne though. Red will give you a nasty hangover.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Today it's gonna happen! So excited!

Hey, I was kinda wondering, if it's possible to get an std from a blowjob? My friend said that one of the boys has a crush on me and I kinda like him too and now I'm thinking that since I've never had a real boyfriend, I would like to show him that I care. How should I go about this? I was thinking I should wink or whisper something to him and slip into a bathroom with him when no one's looking.

Thanks for the help, guys! I was thinking about mixing the vodka with something, but I think I'm going to drink it raw since I don't want a hangover.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

SnowblindFatal posted:

Hey, I was kinda wondering, if it's possible to get an std from a blowjob? My friend said that one of the boys has a crush on me and I kinda like him too and now I'm thinking that since I've never had a real boyfriend, I would like to show him that I care. How should I go about this? I was thinking I should wink or whisper something to him and slip into a bathroom with him when no one's looking.

Thanks for the help, guys! I was thinking about mixing the vodka with something, but I think I'm going to drink it raw since I don't want a hangover.

This isn't real. You aren't real.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

SnowblindFatal posted:

"Do you want a blowjob?" should take care of itself from there.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Have you considered the marked advantages of buttchugging?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SnowblindFatal posted:

if you like someone they don't have an std

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

steinrokkan posted:

Have you considered the marked advantages of buttchugging?

That sounds gross.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
STDs are a myth perpetuated by the prophylactic industry

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

where da party at

Sauska
Sep 12, 2012

SnowblindFatal posted:

That sounds gross.

It helps prevent stds, though, so it might be a good option for you.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

SnowblindFatal posted:

just make sure he gets you back cause oral sex rules

also i didnt get hangovers until i turned 20 and at that point i literally thought 'poo poo guess i cant drink like im 16 anymore'

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

this is probably true, then. like i said,i'm a pussy

DinosaurDavid
Mar 1, 2014

Froody

LorrdErnie posted:

just make sure he gets you back cause oral sex rules

also i didnt get hangovers until i turned 20 and at that point i literally thought 'poo poo guess i cant drink like im 16 anymore'

I hate that. By the time you're legally able to drink, hangovers are so bad that you don't want to.

If I'm drinking more than a few beers, I have to make sure I haven't got anything going on for like the next three days. I can barely function.

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

HoffaSaurusX posted:

I hate that. By the time you're legally able to drink, hangovers are so bad that you don't want to.

If I'm drinking more than a few beers, I have to make sure I haven't got anything going on for like the next three days. I can barely function.

haha this is so untrue youre a total dork if you dont drink everyday

i just stopped drinking mixed drinks and started drinking my whiskey straight so i know how much im drinking

DinosaurDavid
Mar 1, 2014

Froody

LorrdErnie posted:

haha this is so untrue youre a total dork if you dont drink everyday

i just stopped drinking mixed drinks and started drinking my whiskey straight so i know how much im drinking

Untrue for you, a painful reality for me

Cyber Dog
Feb 22, 2008

the sort of ppl who think how much alcohol anyone can or cannot drink is interesting or impressive r the most boring ppl on earth, hth

Kumquat
Oct 8, 2010
op is gonna die

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

Benedick Cuckold posted:

this is probably true, then. like i said,i'm a pussy

alcohol induced hangover - maybe

the rate you drink alcohol is important, which is obviously hugely different based on the different kinds, and highly dependent on judgement. theres something to be said about beer impairing judgement and switching to liquor can "cause" a worse hangover because you can greatly increase the rate you consume alcohol. beer inherently slows the pace (im not talking shotgunning or crushing nattys here), which thus coined the phrase you all know.

as far as does beer and liquor make some evil concoction that gives you a worse hangover? no, or probably not, but that's not whats going on

there i also other poo poo in some alcohol that makes you feel sick. this is just the way it is. it is virtually unregulated in this sense (and it really cant be, or a lot of good stuff made the same way for decades or centuries wouldnt be allowed to be sold)

so knowing all that, do I care? No. Not at all. I drink what I want when I want it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kumquat
Oct 8, 2010
jk but it is kind of weird for a grown man to roleplay as a 16 yo gril

even on a comedy internet message board such as this

• Locked thread