Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

SnowblindFatal posted:

Haha, Ionly blew 1 though he cuouldn't get it up so it was kinda awkward :(.

Snuggling with a nice cutie atm. We're about to open some sparkling wine. This is the best timne of my life.

Real nice of them to let you post a play by play on a forum while you snuggle, because that's not weird at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
This whole thread is going into shitthatdidnthappen.txt isn't it.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
fyi secret service is going after trolls so if ur not an underage drunken twat ur gonna get totally waterboarded,

twat/troll

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

jackyl posted:

ive been there already without inspiration

well yeah but it's nice to pretend to have a reaosn

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW
Gas this abortion.

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Kid Gloves posted:

Gas this abortion.

i wish you were an abortion

Kid Gloves
Jul 31, 2013

by XyloJW

gender illusionist posted:

i wish you were an abortion

i am

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

gender illusionist posted:

well yeah but it's nice to pretend to have a reaosn

my reason is expense account

DangerDongs
Nov 7, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I like the idea of the OP giddily posting to the forums on his cellphone while his gay one night stand is making GBS threads in the bathroom.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SnowblindFatal posted:

Haha, I only blew 1 though he cuouldn't get it up so it was kinda awkward :(.

ReptileChillock
Jan 7, 2014

by Lowtax
Buy/find a decent bottle of red wine. Drink it throughout the night, taking nips off the bottle. Girls love it.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Look at mr. high-and-mighty over here pretending that he wasn't a cumgurgling cocksucker at 16 like the rest of us.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

what are you trying to say teenagers shouldn't explore sexually

loving wierdo

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Moridin920 posted:

what are you trying to say teenagers shouldn't explore sexually

loving wierdo

maybe hes a taliban and thinks men should be the ones who do the exploring to everyone they can do

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Oh gently caress! >:(
People started leaving and I was still awake with Josh and we were drinking leftover sparkling wine while others were asleep. Just when it was about to get romantic I had the sudden urge to vomit. I had to do it into the kitchen sink since someone was passed out in the bathroom. Immediately I felt woozy and went to the couch to lay down with my hair still a bit wet from the vomit. The room was spinning and I couldn't really move. Josh was with me but when he saw me in the helpless state, that loving rear end in a top hat started sticking his hand into my pants and abusing me. I tried tell him to stop but I was too drunk or something I guess. What a way to lose my virginity. :sigh:

Anyway once he was done he left and at some point I finally passed out. A few hours later I woke up with my heart racing and mind still going through as to what happened. My first instinct was to call the cops but gently caress, that was a mistake. The officer didn't believe my story and he took me to the station and I had to spend the night in jail. Yesterday my parents came to pick me up and they just said I was going to be grounded for at least 2 months and that at this rate I might have to go to a foster home soon. Probably bullshit but who the gently caress knows.

On top of this, my friends don't want to talk to me since a lot of them got busted for drinking when I called the cops. I'm pretty much all alone here. What the gently caress should I do?

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
find a new gimmick cause this ones bad

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Called it.

Angela Christine posted:

OP you gon get raped.

fudsaf
Jan 29, 2010
drink enough to go back in time (like 3-4 shots of sambuca should do the trick) and then kill your past-self. don't worry it won't mess with the space-time continuum trust me i've done it before

*haven't done it before, get pranked*

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Salt Fish posted:

find a new gimmick cause this ones bad

Yeah it was kind of funny, and we had some good effortposts with good advice about drinking, but then we called the OP out on not being a 16 year old girl (probably not even a 16 year old gay guy) and then he just kept on going. It's not really funny anymore. Now it's kind of sad.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

King Vidiot posted:

Yeah it was kind of funny, and we had some good effortposts with good advice about drinking, but then we called the OP out on not being a 16 year old girl (probably not even a 16 year old gay guy) and then he just kept on going. It's not really funny anymore. Now it's kind of sad.

Actually the story is entirely true except for the 16 year old bit. He's actually a 26 year old virgin who got drunk for the first time. Sad, really.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SnowblindFatal posted:

People started leaving and I was still awake with Josh and we were drinking leftover sparkling wine while others were asleep. Just when it was about to get romantic I had the sudden urge to vomit. I had to do it into the kitchen sink since someone was passed out in the bathroom. Immediately I felt woozy and went to the couch to lay down with my hair still a bit wet from the vomit. The room was spinning and I couldn't really move. Josh was with me but when he saw me in the helpless state, that loving rear end in a top hat started sticking his hand into my pants and abusing me. I tried tell him to stop but I was too drunk or something I guess. What a way to lose my virginity. :sigh:

Anyway once he was done he left and at some point I finally passed out. A few hours later I woke up with my heart racing and mind still going through as to what happened. My first instinct was to call the cops but gently caress, that was a mistake. The officer didn't believe my story and he took me to the station and I had to spend the night in jail. Yesterday my parents came to pick me up and they just said I was going to be grounded for at least 2 months and that at this rate I might have to go to a foster home soon. Probably bullshit but who the gently caress knows.

On top of this, my friends don't want to talk to me since a lot of them got busted for drinking when I called the cops. I'm pretty much all alone here. What the gently caress should I do?
yeah you might be joking but this actually happens all the time to 16 year old dumb kids so excuse me if i looked like a taliban for not liking it

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Mans posted:

yeah you might be joking but this actually happens all the time to 16 year old dumb kids so excuse me if i looked like a taliban for not liking it

plz don't literally shake

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

SnowblindFatal posted:

:gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

Boombox Jackson
Nov 3, 2008

Tokit posted:

OP here is a pro tip for you:

Don't drink any alcohol and smoke weed instead (becuz it owns and alcohol doesn't)

they are best when mixed, imo, because the weed mitigates the nausea from the alcohol and allows you to drink more

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски

SnowblindFatal posted:

Seriously?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

gay blow everyone op

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
sex drugs and cops, in one thread at last :waycool:

SnowblindFatal posted:

What the gently caress should I do?
post in e/n immediately

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Preoptopus posted:

Seriously?

yes, call th police

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
keep a slim knife in your shoe and if someone tries to rape you just stab them

that's what I would do if I were a girl.

it might be tempting to stab their dick but don't do that there's a good chance you'll kill them

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jackyl posted:

plz don't literally shake

i'm pointing it out, a little koran would help against teenage sexual abuse

The Casualty
Sep 29, 2006
Security Clearance: Pop Secret

Whiny baby
OP shoulda gone to the :cumpolice: instead.

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

Gazpacho posted:

post in e/n immediately

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Ok, I think story time's over! I'm truly surprised that any of you took this thing seriously. Any self-respecting gibbis warrior should see this kind of fake thread a mile ago. Though maybe this just shows that there's still some, whose hearts haven't frozen solid in the cold winds of the internet, with pure faith in that something like this could still happen here. I envy you.

The goal of this story was to raise awareness at my child's school about the poor fortune that falls upon those who drink.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

shut up

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Ok that last part was fake, too.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
It's just that I didn't intend the thread to go this way at all. More like an itt thread without the itt. I couldn't resist jumping the opportunity when some seemed to take it seriously.

Rhizoids
Jul 4, 2009

by Ralp
loving retard

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

SnowblindFatal posted:

Ok, I think story time's over! I'm truly surprised that any of you took this thing seriously. Any self-respecting gibbis warrior should see this kind of fake thread a mile ago. Though maybe this just shows that there's still some, whose hearts haven't frozen solid in the cold winds of the internet, with pure faith in that something like this could still happen here. I envy you.

The goal of this story was to raise awareness at my child's school about the poor fortune that falls upon those who drink.

lmao

CCrew
Nov 5, 2007

Hilarious thread op, you really turned a lot of the high schoolers on this forum off rape!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013

SnowblindFatal posted:

It's just that I didn't intend the thread to go this way at all. More like an itt thread without the itt. I couldn't resist jumping the opportunity when some seemed to take it seriously.

no one cares

• Locked thread