Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SnowblindFatal posted:

Haha, I only blew 1 though he cuouldn't get it up so it was kinda awkward :(.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

SnowblindFatal posted:

Oh gently caress! >:(
People started leaving and I was still awake with Josh and we were drinking leftover sparkling wine while others were asleep. Just when it was about to get romantic I had the sudden urge to vomit. I had to do it into the kitchen sink since someone was passed out in the bathroom. Immediately I felt woozy and went to the couch to lay down with my hair still a bit wet from the vomit. The room was spinning and I couldn't really move. Josh was with me but when he saw me in the helpless state, that loving rear end in a top hat started sticking his hand into my pants and abusing me. I tried tell him to stop but I was too drunk or something I guess. What a way to lose my virginity. :sigh:

Anyway once he was done he left and at some point I finally passed out. A few hours later I woke up with my heart racing and mind still going through as to what happened. My first instinct was to call the cops but gently caress, that was a mistake. The officer didn't believe my story and he took me to the station and I had to spend the night in jail. Yesterday my parents came to pick me up and they just said I was going to be grounded for at least 2 months and that at this rate I might have to go to a foster home soon. Probably bullshit but who the gently caress knows.

On top of this, my friends don't want to talk to me since a lot of them got busted for drinking when I called the cops. I'm pretty much all alone here. What the gently caress should I do?
yeah you might be joking but this actually happens all the time to 16 year old dumb kids so excuse me if i looked like a taliban for not liking it

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jackyl posted:

plz don't literally shake

i'm pointing it out, a little koran would help against teenage sexual abuse

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
post pic with Josh's dick in mouth or ban

• Locked thread