Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Pirate World: Nearly done!
Awesome! Looking forward to this year. Hoping to do Dreadfleet justice, and practice using the airbrush I got for Christmas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

:11tea: I, the Supreme Court, oath six night goblins and five Dreadfleet treasure tokens, all by Games Workshop, for May. :11tea:

The goblins are 28mm, while the Dreadfleet markers are tokens, not to scale. I'm not going to touch them for several days due to exams, but wanted to the oath in help with study motivation!

Leperflesh posted:

Me too, both of these things! Except I bought myself my airbrush for christmas, and it was christmas 2012. :negative:
Can't wait to see your dreadfleet models! I'm looking for inspiration on the paint schemes: are you following the GW guide? I'll probably be asking for airbrush tips too, I'm completely new to it.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Congrats on the sponsors, that's really impressive! Seconding the recommendations for the Troll Trader: I've bought from them in the past and they've been great. Now they're oath sponsors and I need things to oath, it's a great excuse to get more stuff from them soon.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Definitely good to see you guys doing dreadfleet, I oathed the treasure tokens for a relaxing start, but I'm hoping to get the full thing painted this year!

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

oath failed

I have a fever and am stuck in bed. Gutted: I've only got the dreadfleet tokens yet to finish.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Forty minutes to go, I can do this!

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Oath Complete!

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

That's gorgeous, leperflesh.

I'd like to claim Season Fiver.

I've also got all the info prepared for parts list and the journal but I didn't have time to include them in my post: as they're both stuff that you do while painting, rather than afterwards, could I edit them in?

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

It sold terribly, and you can pick up a copy on eBay for £25-35 quite easily, including postage. I picked up two copies plus a load more of the scenery, so that I can completely fill the beautiful mat it comes with with islands, ships and monsters.

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

I, The Supreme Court, oath the monsters from Kemet for January. Matagot games, various scales (board game pieces)

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

That's my fault, sorry! I've not oathed in a while and forgot it had to be Samoa. Here's a proper timestamp:

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

Oath Failed! I got very close, but it was a busy month :(

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

I, The Supreme Court, oath five Tempestus Scions by GW (28mm) for March.

These guys were an excuse to try out greenstuffing. They ended up with a pirate hat, a mohawk and ruffles :yarr:

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Mar 15, 2015

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

I failed my oath last month as I spent the entire time trying to decide on a colour scheme. This month, I've decided in advance!

:11tea: I, the Supreme Court, oath five Chaos Chosen by Games Workshop, 28mm :11tea:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Supreme Court
Feb 25, 2010

:11tea: Oath Complete! :11tea:

I don't have individual pictures of the five chaos space marines, but they're here with some Orlock Necromunda guys as The Dukes of Hazard Stripes:

And in battle, in my local Necromunda league where they spent this game courageously hiding from a crazy IG gang full of snipers

Except for the gang leader, who ran forwards and died, but at least got upstairs via a slew of close combat brutalities:

And a much happier game where they all charged forwards, jump troops leading the way by leaping through ruins:

Followed by the rest, who slaughtered everything they came in to contact with:

Nb: backpack space is left grey, as that's where I'll be blu-tacking jump packs/extra weapons/injury markers during the Necromunda campaign.

The Supreme Court fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 30, 2015

• Locked thread