Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

gaming is life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BombiTheZombie
Mar 27, 2010
What happened to the cops making me lol thread? Did the piglets at GIP finally squeal enough for the mods to shut it down?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BombiTheZombie posted:

Did the piglets at GIP finally squeal enough for the mods to shut it down?

moved to FYAD and then it got closed so yes i guess?

huskarl_marx
Oct 13, 2013

by zen death robot
bring back lf

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
thread reported to have said "i am going to kill you" before reaching into its waistband, only appropriate response was deadly force

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
jesus ned, he's coming right for us

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
if you guys are undercover cops you have to say so right

touch my titty to prove it

no hawaiians

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

quote:

An off-duty state trooper crashed his Mustang into parked cars and fled on foot in the early morning hours of April 17, Guilderland police said.

Trooper Christopher Nations, 31, of Altamont, turned himself in to police 15 hours after the crash. He was cited for driving at an imprudent speed and leaving the scene of an accident.

The incident happened at around 3 a.m. on Main Street in Altamont. Nations' car erupted in flames, but he and his passenger, Timothy Whittemore, 31, had left the scene. Nations turned himself in at 6 p.m. Capt. Curtis Cox said it was impractical to test him for drugs or alcohol because so much time had passed since the accident.

Nations graduated from the State Police Academy in December. He was suspended immediately after the April 17 incident, said Darcy Wells, spokeswoman for the State Police. He is not working and his status is "unable to perform his duties," she said.

Nations is a probationary member of the State Police, meaning he is still in the year-long period during which new troopers are trained in the field after graduating from the academy. He is assigned to Troop C in Sidney, Delaware County.

He's still a probationary piggie so hopefully they can fire his rear end immediately without the union dicking them around

Also, I had this in the last thread, but be sure to watch this video if you want to see the dumbest cop ever.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 15:13 on May 2, 2014

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY

haljordan posted:

He's still a probationary piggie so hopefully they can fire his rear end immediately without the union dicking them around

Also, I had this in the last thread, but be sure to watch this video if you want to see the dumbest cop ever.

your url isn't allowing me access

am i being detained?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Chinatown posted:

Cops loving suck and are gigantic loving babies.

unironicaly

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Harry in Rio posted:

your url isn't allowing me access

am i being detained?

Sorry, try this link.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!
It's somewhat liberating to realize there actually is no law, just heavily armed psychos in patrol cars everywhere.
The whole "do what thou wilt is the whole of the law" thing.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i'm tired of all these cop bashing comments, let's watch some real life stories from good cops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-HaEEv2p_o&t=480s

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
"Reality star" cop dead.
http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/02/us/alaska-state-troopers-killed/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
maybe they're just not beating hard enough, gotta step up your game cops

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

lol

"when i grow up, i wanna be a cop so i can get shot dead during a dispute over a $150 couch"

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
its cool that there's a subforum that operates as an autonomous colony covering all subjects from other subforums but playing to a fascist audience, which cannot be criticized

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Tezzor posted:

its cool that there's a subforum that operates as an autonomous colony covering all subjects from other subforums but playing to a fascist audience, which cannot be criticized

it is insanely cool and not at all hosed up

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Tezzor posted:

"Goons with Spoons and Swastikas"

Chum Scandal
Oct 30, 2003

cop death makin me lol

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010
retards who think we'd be better off without cops :lol:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Ignoarints posted:

retards who think we'd be better off without cops :lol:

Nah just retards who think we'd be better off without a giant gang of psychopaths who can murder unarmed civilians with zero repercussions.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
No cop good cop dead cop best cop

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Tezzor posted:

i still like gbs though because you dont need to make any effort

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
man why you even got to do a thing?
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Video-Shows-Hammond-Police-Officer-Allegedly-Abusing-Dog-257542831.html

Allegedly.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Remember when a mod threatened to shut down the other cop thread because the cop goons in GIP couldn't handle being made fun of?

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
Why are all cops "officer"? What happened to all the enlisted cops?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

quote:

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee deputy who was fired after the publication of a photo that appears to show him choking a suspect wants his job back.

Knox County Sheriff Jimmy Jones terminated 47-year-old Frank Phillips on Sunday. Jones says he believes Phillips used "excessive force" Saturday night while arresting a college student.

The Knoxville News Sentinel (http://bit.ly/1fAL2LZ) reports that an attorney for Phillips sent a letter to Jones asking that he reconsider his decision. The letter denies that the deputy used excessive force during the arrest.

The newspaper reports that freelance photographer John Messner took photos of the arrest that first appeared on the website of the U.K. Daily Mail. The caption says the deputy, whose hands appear to be around the suspect's neck, rendered the student unconscious.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Kid was handcuffed while he was choked out wasn't he?

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Volume posted:

Of course. Nothing terrifies a cop more than the idea that someone they are going to hurt might be able to resist.

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

has the video of the dude who knocks the off duty cop out with one punch and then just wails on said cops face been posted yet

that dude tenderizes the gently caress out of that pig

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Volume posted:

Yeah with two cops just standing around watching him.

NecroMonster posted:

has the video of the dude who knocks the off duty cop out with one punch and then just wails on said cops face been posted yet

that dude tenderizes the gently caress out of that pig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgHiuaO-pQc

Nice Reddit Account
Nov 27, 2013

by XyloJW

After decades of minority-beating, protester-shooting, and women-abusing; this will finally be the thing that results in the general population disliking the police (the nonstop dog beating/kitten shooting).

I like that they refuse to release his name even though they have actual video footage of him beating a dog. But a regular Joe gets arrested (not convicted) of shoplifting and his name and address are printed in the local paper with his mugshot.

haljordan posted:

quote:

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — A Tennessee deputy who was fired after the publication of a photo that appears to show him choking a suspect wants his job back.

Knox County Sheriff Jimmy Jones terminated 47-year-old Frank Phillips on Sunday. Jones says he believes Phillips used "excessive force" Saturday night while arresting a college student.

The Knoxville News Sentinel (http://bit.ly/1fAL2LZ) reports that an attorney for Phillips sent a letter to Jones asking that he reconsider his decision. The letter denies that the deputy used excessive force during the arrest.

The newspaper reports that freelance photographer John Messner took photos of the arrest that first appeared on the website of the U.K. Daily Mail. The caption says the deputy, whose hands appear to be around the suspect's neck, rendered the student unconscious.

He is going to get his job back with back pay (including overtime) and successfully sue for emotional distress.

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

He died on a dirt road, his dreams of owning his very own couch were the last thoughts to flicker through his brain.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

seriouspost: i had a dream last night where i got stun gunned after i was on the ground in handcuffs. really makes you think

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255

Business Gorillas posted:

seriouspost: i had a dream last night where i got stun gunned after i was on the ground in handcuffs. really makes you think

No way that would ever happen in reality.

Nice Reddit Account
Nov 27, 2013

by XyloJW
Yeah what were you doing in your dream to deserve a tase?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Remember in that other thread that cop was posting and we figured out he was a bike cop at a loving mall? lol

SIR! PLEASE WALK YOUR BIKE THIS IS A MALL SIR!!! SIR!!!!

making a difference

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Dead cops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
I'm going to post all the examples of goons talking about invading the other forums so we know what to avoid in this thread.

Welp, that's all of them.

• Locked thread