Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daius
Sep 10, 2010

old cop thread violently kicked to death in beacock prison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Chinatown posted:

Remember in that other thread that cop was posting and we figured out he was a bike cop at a loving mall? lol

SIR! PLEASE WALK YOUR BIKE THIS IS A MALL SIR!!! SIR!!!!

making a difference

please don't call them mall cops. cops are pretty awful but those private security companies that demand to be treated like cops are the worst

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Needs more upvotes. Too many pig lovers on Youtube.

"Dat Nigga dead! Full stop!"

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Business Gorillas posted:

please don't call them mall cops. cops are pretty awful but those private security companies that demand to be treated like cops are the worst

no he was a Police Officer that rode around on a bicycle at a mall.

SIR PLEASE NO ROLLERBLADING ON THE CONCOURSE SIR

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR
if he saw rosa parks roller blading you know what he'd do

you know...

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005
...and what about the kick in the groin?
This sums it up:

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I wish I could dig up the "No bad cop is worth my family's meals" quote

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

haljordan posted:

Yeah with two cops just standing around watching him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgHiuaO-pQc

Dude actually tries to walk away without starting any poo poo and cop dude kept loving trying him. Protip don't loving do that to people who can smash your face in.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
people talk a big game about cop hate but 80% of them are on their knees horking cop dick at relativistic velocity the moment some negligible terrorist attack like boston occurs

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
"hey so i think it's kind of hosed up and wrong that there are teams of swat police with machineguns randomly searching peoples homes"

lol rage agains the machine much??

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

haljordan posted:

I wish I could dig up the "No bad cop is worth my family's meals" quote

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3600229&userid=52032

here i don't feel like doing any more searching for it than this, you can do the rest

Daius
Sep 10, 2010

Isn't the US based around the concept of not letting the army gain enough power to push the civilian population around? because in that case i guess having an equally equipped civilian army in place to push the civilian population around makes a lot more sense if you really stop to think about it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

WORLD STAR! DAT NIGGA DEAD WORLD STAR!

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

CharlestonJew posted:

Unironically love it.

i am he
Feb 4, 2014

cops are bad

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
the cop dicksuckers in D&D were praising the boston cops for taking one of the tsarnaevs alive and then when i pointed out that it was later discovered that they fired hundreds of bullets at him while he was fleeing, incidentally hitting another cop and causing him to lose literally 100% of his original blood, i was called a troll and banned

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

HackerJoeGuy posted:

Do you think any bad cops ever had an epiphany moment where they realized they were going to be vilified as brutal, violent thugs with no regard to basic human decency whilst they beat on poor black people for those very reasons? Makes you think.

Vilified as brutal, violent thugs for doing their job while the public disrespects them at every turn? It is too bad that in the anti-intellectual state of our society, we disrespect our Peace Officers to such a great degree that they do not feel comfortable distributing justice as they should be. If you had to go to work every day, knowing you would be hated and utterly crucified if you made a simple mistake of any kind, I believe it would probably change your attitude and you would learn to respect our Officers a great deal more.

They are heroes, through and through.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Tezzor posted:

the cop dicksuckers in D&D were praising the boston cops for taking one of the tsarnaevs alive and then when i pointed out that it was later discovered that they fired hundreds of bullets at him while he was fleeing, incidentally hitting another cop and causing him to lose literally 100% of his original blood, i was called a troll and banned
Also he was unarmed.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CharlestonJew posted:

I can't wait for the day I am able to film something and yell WORLDSTAR DOT COM

Tezzor posted:

lmao

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005

CharlestonJew posted:

Soon as the cop got hit I was waiting for this.

Paid off. And I loved it.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Cmdr. Shepard posted:

Why do we need a class in ethics to determine if someone violated the law? All we do is arrest people suspected of a crime, for which the behavioural, ethical, and moral implications aren't really our concern. ?

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

Vilified as brutal, violent thugs for doing their job while the public disrespects them at every turn? It is too bad that in the anti-intellectual state of our society, we disrespect our Peace Officers to such a great degree that they do not feel comfortable distributing justice as they should be. If you had to go to work every day, knowing you would be hated and utterly crucified if you made a simple mistake of any kind, I believe it would probably change your attitude and you would learn to respect our Officers a great deal more.

Kill yourself.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
im gay

CharlestonJew fucked around with this message at 19:55 on May 2, 2014

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

haljordan posted:

Obviously Resisting.

Trouble-Making, then Resisting.

Running from the Law, Resisting.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Do cops get taught to put their knee on someone's neck like that? It seems like a surefire way to make sure the person doesn't do what you say, as their survival instinct will compel them to resist you.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice

PostNouveau posted:

Do cops get taught to put their knee on someone's neck like that? It seems like a surefire way to make sure the person doesn't do what you say, as their survival instinct will compel them to resist you.

All the more better to beat you then for resisting. :getin:

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

PostNouveau posted:

and now you know why this cop is doing that

just like how they hit rodney king with sticks because he wouldn't spread out because he was tucking in his arms to protect himself from the people hitting him with sticks

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

CharlestonJew posted:

best site on the net

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

PostNouveau posted:

Actually, in this example, the individual was resisting first. The Peace Officer was obligated to defend themselves accordingly. By placing their knee on his neck, it allows the Peace Officer to free up his hands. With his hands open, he can then demonstrate he means no harm, and only wants the person to calm down. However, most people are incapable of rationally assessing their situation, and will continue to react. This reaction comes from the constant negative perception of the police created by the media and movies.

MS Paint fucked around with this message at 20:13 on May 2, 2014

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

CharlestonJew posted:

Funkysauce
Sep 18, 2005

Actually, in this example, the individual was resisting first. The Peace Officer was obligated to defender themselves accordingly. By placing their knee on his neck, it allows the Peace Officer to free up his hands. With his hands open, he can then demonstrate he means no harm, and only wants the person to calm down. However, most people are incapable of rationally assessing their situation, and will continue to react. This reaction comes from the constant negative perception of the police created by the media and movies.

You're no longer good at trolling. You can't keep saying Peace Officer (capitalized, no less) you clown. Mix it up.

CharlestonJew posted:

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

if the warped logic that goes into peacemakers cop posts doesnt make you laugh you suck

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Business Gorillas posted:

seriouspost: i had a dream last night where i got stun gunned after i was on the ground in handcuffs. really makes you think

Wasn't a dream it was the DREAM POLICE.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

NecroMonster posted:

if the warped logic that goes into peacemakers cop posts doesnt make you laugh you suck

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

This reaction comes from the constant negative perception of the police created by the media and movies.
lol

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Ironically he now plays a cop on tv.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
In case you wanted to know how copgoons operate, here's what a GiP mod had to post in the Ask a Copgoon thread:

Whip Slagcheek posted:

You can stop PM'ing me about loaded questions guys. I want this thread to have open discussion with real answers. People aren't going to like the police and that's fine. If you don't like the question, don't answer it.

Can't resist that urge to snitch.

Edit: Removing link to post so it's not "forum invasions" or whatever got this last thread shut down.

• Locked thread