Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

PostNouveau posted:

In case you wanted to know how copgoons operate, here's what a GiP mod had to post in the Ask a Copgoon thread:

Can't resist that urge to snitch.

Edit: Removing link to post so it's not "forum invasions" or whatever got this last thread shut down.

it was mostly the cops :qq:ing and that one shitmod riding their dicks because apparently he is universally reviled much like the poor misjudged pigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

prefuse from fyad also loves cops and defends their honor online: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3600229&pagenumber=115#lastpost

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

who cares

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

also good job to the person quoting the GiP mod shut the gently caress up about it or take it to fyad

oh look this thread's headlight's out *smash* what a shame if someone did that in this thread again.

Drunk & Ugly
Feb 10, 2003

GIMME GIMME GIMME, DON'T ASK WHAT FOR

yeah he probated me twice in a real dick move i dont like that guy

BUT, and even though i hate him you must keep in mind, hes not as bad as the guy who is now posting here like fly on poo poo

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

their lil poopers posted:

also good job to the person quoting the GiP mod shut the gently caress up about it or take it to fyad

oh look this thread's headlight's out *smash* what a shame if someone did that in this thread again.

oh no! please don't gas a thread about police brutality?! who knows when the next one will happen since stories about police brutality are so rare

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

Christmas Miracle posted:

oh no! please don't gas a thread about police brutality?! who knows when the next one will happen since stories about police brutality are so rare

STOP RESISTING!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

NecroMonster posted:

STOP RESISTING!

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

yeah theyre so valuable and fun to read too

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Cream_Filling posted:

yeah theyre so valuable and fun to read too

are you a cop? you have to tell me or else it's entrapment

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
seriously though where are the gifs i saw a few but i want more

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

I'm sorry I thought this was the Cops makin me lol thread- oh wait that's right that shitmod beecocked it.

Send the Cop's circlejerk thread to FYAD as well to make it even.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cream_Filling posted:

seriously though where are the gifs i saw a few but i want more

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Also lol at the fact that the piggoons are running to the mods when they don't like what they see.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Also lol at the fact that the piggoons are running to the mods when they don't like what they see.

respect the chain of authority bitch or enjoy the new heart murmur

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

I'm sorry I thought this was the Cops makin me lol thread- oh wait that's right that shitmod beecocked it.

Send the Cop's circlejerk thread to FYAD as well to make it even.

gently caress al mods thry are the man

MS Paint
Sep 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Real reports of real Officers performing actions outside the sanction of the law are incredibly rare. Please do not perpetuate a stereotype.

Posted from my iPad

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Rhonyn Peacemaker posted:

Posted from my iPad

lol

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Ralp wrote this in a thread about why Cops makin me lol was gassed the first time:

Ralp posted:

threads about topics (like cops) are ok, threads about other threads are only ok in very specific forums. The cop thread was turning into a thread less about making fun of cops and more a thread about making fun of a thread about cops, which is why it was gassed.

QCS is one of these forums; if you have a legitimate grievance about a thread or something forum-related (which you do, that's what this thread is!). If you just want to make fun of another thread or something forum-related, you have to go to FYAD. Unfortunately FYAD has been permanently deleted from this website, so in the meantime I have moved the cop thread to the new Nite Crew forum until it can find a more appropriate home.

So apparently we're allowed to make fun of cops but not goon cops. They are above the law, like in real life.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
they evenb gas threads that make fun of other threads in the same forum

like i just made a thread about how poo poo mega threads are and it was taken down within a minute HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

mods know.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

After studiously reading all iterations of the Transformers thread in CineD, I am prepared to announce my defense of how cops are actually brilliant and the most forward-thinking institution of our gay and gender non-conforming nation.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

how the gently caress are you this stupid

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

College Slice
Also lol at the fact that the mods keep calling it a :airquote:Forum Invasion:turianass: when the pigs were posting in here as well. AND were quoting this thread in their circlejerk threads but that's not a Forum Invasion.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its weird too cuz they let us get away with star citizen and other stuff... almost like the mods pick and choose how the rules work and in what circumstances :raise:

Cpt.Sean Luc Picard
Nov 24, 2006
man why you even got to do a thing?
http://fox6now.com/2014/05/01/sober-driver-arrested-for-owi-when-deputy-crashes-into-her/

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Sloat posted:

how the gently caress are you this stupid

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
Please stop complaining that people don't like you cops

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
couple for the ladies :wink:

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

that was my joke, from the other thread. will some cop please brutally beat this man for shoplifting.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
cops really like beating women for some reason

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDLBGTkLgow

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
also stop complaining that people dont like you not like cops

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

That DICK! posted:

that was my joke, from the other thread. will some cop please brutally beat this man for shoplifting.

whoia... franco, joke stealer?

can u back up this accusation

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a creepy colon posted:

whoia... franco, joke stealer?

can u back up this accusation

the joke was contraband

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Cream_Filling posted:

let's just all sit quietly

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

Cream_Filling posted:

whatcha even saying here

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Go ahead, invade FYAD, bitch. I bet you won't be talking so big when you're face-to-face with a real troll, in fact you'll be on your knees begging not to be owned, like a little crying baby. So freakeing do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sleeptalker posted:

Go ahead, invade FYAD, bitch. I bet you won't be talking so big when you're face-to-face with a real troll, in fact you'll be on your knees begging not to be owned, like a little crying baby. So freakeing do it.

tryna rage war
on my land?
O_O
no thnx

• Locked thread