Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
will I later regret not putting effort into this poll?
Yes
No
View Results

• Locked thread
Wazzit
Jul 16, 2004

Who wants to play video games?
:3:

I loved MW3 too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beaner69
Sep 12, 2009

Mister Macys posted:

Battlefront. Get that sweet Star Wars action.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Oy6DwHAi70

Hmm, nah. I'm not a 50yo grandpa.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012
Free hats for all Thurs. All you have to do is play...

https://twitter.com/SHGames/status/626467540114341888

JetpackJeezus
Jul 27, 2011

Heaven Can Wait

xyigx posted:

All you have to do is play...

Not worth it.

xyigx
Nov 6, 2012

JetpackJeezus posted:

Not worth it.

Meh I guess lucky for me. I just got the game, it is still fun to play with all the gun variants an dress up my shoot mans. Plus 90% of the pubbies are so bad I get to feel like I am good at the game. :toot:

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Apparently, it's a double XP weekend for AW. Just in case anyone cares.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

:dogge:

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Played AW a bit for Double XP weekend because I was a bit bored, unlocked the STG44 and the Blunderbuss. The Blunderbuss is loads of fun, I had to laugh every time I saw the reload animation. And holy poo poo, the STG44. I just played a round with it on Sideshow and went on a 32 kill streak.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

How's the DLC? I downloaded it but that's it (season pass like a dumb)

Lazyfire
Feb 4, 2006

God saves. Satan Invests

Fibby Boy posted:

Depends. Will you keep putting out videos of counter strike? because I gotta get my shooting mans fix somehow.

I'm enjoying CS almost too much, to the detriment of the 100 other games I have now. I bought games when I built my PC two years ago I never even downloaded and instead of remedying that I just keep launching CS and get beat by hyperactive 13 year olds using strategies taught to them by 35 year old Swedes over the internet.

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

How's the DLC? I downloaded it but that's it (season pass like a dumb)

I don't have any substantial playing time on any new maps because they were in their own playlist for so long. I don't even know most of their names. Sideshow is pretty fun.

The Zombies DLC maps are incredibly fun, though, and that's coming from someone who usually hates zombies.

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh
Using the power of the cloud, it took me 3 hours to download the AW title update and new map pack today.

Anyone played the new maps yet?

Gordon Shumway
Jan 21, 2008

I played the new Zombies map. The Blunderbuss is even better in Zombies than it is in multiplayer, provided you have Exo Reload. The "boss" fights with Oz weren't as hard I thought they'd be.

New orbital drop is a Goliath suit :getin:

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Blunderbuss and that Trident crossbow weapon are new in Zombies, haven't tried either but I'm excited as usual.

objectively bad
Nov 11, 2006

ABANDONS HIS FRIENDS

Wazzit posted:

:3:

I loved MW3 too.

MW3 is a good game.

I was playing some yesterday and I'm gonna play some again tonight. Somebody please play with me, pubbies are such a heavy burden to carry :smith:

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I too loving loved MW3 and I don't know why more people don't

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

I too loving loved MW3 and I don't know why more people don't

The netcode was never fixed, and Assassin Pro countered basically every detection method in the game, save one or two.

is it any surprise in Ghosts they turned the UAV into a cable box

At least Treyarch loving tried with BLOPS 2.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Ghosts Digital Pro bundle edition is on sale for $48.99 from $100 should I pick it up?

Hackan Slash
May 31, 2007
Hit it until it's not a problem anymore

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Ghosts Digital Pro bundle edition is on sale for $48.99 from $100 should I pick it up?

If the alternative is buying $49 in lotto tickets then yes.

Otherwise no. Blops 3 drops in a month and a half and after the beta I'm sure no one will touch root beer again.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

While I love Extinction mode, and genuinely think the game would have been better if they'd made it the actual campaign, I can't recommend buying it this close to the next release, unless you have friends who really like playing it still.

Get it on Steam for $15 or less during their next super sale.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

ABSOLUTELY! That's a hell of a deal!!

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

It was both a joke at how little COD games depreciate through the console stores and how bad it was

Shame this game flopped I played quite a bit outright and bought the season pass like a sucker thought was the be all end all

Just unpacked my ps4 after a month and don't even think I'll be bothered to hook up my xim and play it

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

Poe's Law. You weren't outrageous enough to not be taken seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WattsvilleBlues
Jan 25, 2005

Every demon wants his pound of flesh

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

It's the first Call of Duty game since 2006 I've hated. It is bland, boring, unimaginative poo poo. It's not worth free.

• Locked thread