Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I usually spend so much time watching the orcs get mauled by traps that I miss important things happening elsewhere. Spring traps are really fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I'm very disappointed you haven't reached the guardian limit yet. :colbert:

D_W posted:

At least that's how the devs explain it for the third game.
There's a third game coming? Cool.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Zedd posted:

It's going to be a MOBA :negative: :suicide: :smith:
Oh. So two teams of apprentices guarding their side's rift and sending waves of orcs at each other?

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The only use I can find for steam traps is to either lift orcs up into another trap, which seems kinda crappy, or as an expensive way to attempt to clump the orcs together more. But I never actually used them after trying them out once so I could be wrong. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Good luck with your new place. You did check the basement for rifts, right?

I swear they left the guardian limit at an uneven number just to troll people.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Zebrin posted:

(The amount of stuff being said is pretty small, so it shouldn't be too much of a bother, right?)
A lot of it is pretty funny however. But it gets a lot more later on and it's kinda the only way besides those short cutscenes to learn about the story and the characters. If you want to know why all those orcs are dying of course.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The subtitles are great and the test video looks ok to me. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I really like the layout of this map. But I wish it had more ground based enemies and maybe a few more low ceilings further in.

• Locked thread