Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

D_W posted:

... Oh gently caress. A typo I didn't notice. Well that's embarrassing! How can I fix that?

If you PM one of the mods they can change the thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

D_W posted:

Hehe. Thanks to all of you showing interest! I really appreciate it!

I'm not sure really what to do with the co-op videos for OMD2. We could do the whole campaign, just endless mode, or everything. Then do we do live commentary or post? Do we do edited dual POV or just one person's POV? Should I only have one guest or rotate out between multiple guest choosing whoever is available to record?

It'll probably be live commentary and much more casual with who ever is available since that would be the easiest. Then I could have the solo videos to talk about the strategies for each piece of equipment and each new enemy.

Then there's the matter of character selection. There are two characters to choose from in OMD2. They're mostly the same but vary slightly in some important ways. (example: The Warmage has tar traps and arrow walls where the Sorceress has ice vents and acid sprayers.) I was thinking of allowing the thread to vote on which character is used for each main play through attempt at a level. We also need names for these characters. Well not really, but the profile for each needs a name. Suggestions are open!

Anyway I have recorded up to level 10 of OMD1. That's about a 3rd of the way through the game. I may go and do some alt attempt videos for a couple levels. Are there any that you guys would like to see? These would probably be with my max level character.

If you're worried, you can show off the story co-op as bonus videoes. See how it feels, and what works for you.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

drat, the lightning ring is kind of amazing. I think we can let him have acid flasks back now. The game has given him something to match.

That was a much more dramatic ending than usual.
Poor archer guardians.

Veloxyll fucked around with this message at 12:14 on Aug 7, 2014

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Remember our Warmage is also kinda thick.

And even he got warned this was an action of absolute desperation. Since the other warmages were, you know, all dead.

• Locked thread