Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will you be voting for?
A Liberal
A Progressive Conservative
A New Democrat
A Comedy Option
View Results

• Locked thread
burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

FridayNightSargin posted:

As a Liberal voter, I have to admit he's done great things for the Liberal party.

Yeah, I'm not so sure him stepping down is a good thing. The PCs might learn from his mistake and pick someone who isn't trying to bring the American GOP to Canada :(. Someone like that might be electable!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

Heavy neutrino posted:

This part's pretty amusing -- what strategic parliamentary options does the oNDP have other than sucking it up and taking whatever the oLP gives?

"Hmmm yeah we're really going to hold the majority oLP's feet to the fire here. We lost the balance of power, but buckle the gently caress up lads -- we got this."

Hey oNDP if you're reading this I have free advice for you: maybe if you set Horwath on one of her boring, wishy-washy monologues about kitchen table issues she'll put enough Liberal MPPs to sleep that the balance of power will return to you. Hope this helps.

Maybe oNDP have realized it was a failure to force an election, and then run a campaign on "We'll do what the other parties are doing but WE'LL be in charge, also something about saving $600M dollars in cutting unidentified 'waste'". Maybe they should have run on a campaign of "This is what the government is doing that's not good, instead of that here is the thing we want to do that is not what the government is doing that will make more good".

For a flat rate of $10/hr, I can provide my services to identifying critical weaknesses in your campaign!

• Locked thread