Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
brizna
Oct 18, 2001

I got out of the cab with the wife on the way home from dinner. I went to CVS to grab some gatorade so I grabbed some gatorade and some beer and now my wife is giving me poo poo for getting the beer but I'm happy cuz I've got beer. Anyway here I am chillin in bed while the wife is sleeping sipping on my beer. Life could be worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THS
Jun 23, 2002

i'm gay

brizna
Oct 18, 2001

THS posted:

i'm gay

This one time I marched in the pride day parade in SF because I was there at the time and hell why not. I then scored some pot cookies and had a fantastic night.

Athropos
May 4, 2004

grading exams and wanting to kill myself

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

InFlames235
Jan 13, 2004

LIKE THE WAVES IN THE OCEAN I WILL DIG IN YOUR FAT AND SEARCH FOR YOUR CLITORIS, BUT I WON'T SLAM WHALE

Watching tennis and about to leave to go to a bar and watch the Warriors/Clippers game.

Christmas Miracle
Dec 25, 2012
STEAL ALL THE FARM

i'm about to go grill some cornmeal flatbreads and some leaks over a hardwood fire then eat that with some beans

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Eating Doritos and drinking booze.

brizna
Oct 18, 2001

Athropos posted:

grading exams and wanting to kill myself

I was a TA once and it freaking sucked because grading homework took so long.

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009

thinking about divorcing my jerkoff husband who's always drunk and probably gay

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Seriously though, Whiskey and icecream is a wonderful combination.

brizna
Oct 18, 2001

Police Automaton posted:

thinking about divorcing my jerkoff husband who's always drunk and probably gay

Oh no

Bundle of Keys
Jul 3, 2007

Contemplating if I should go poop or not.

CommonTerry
Dec 16, 2013

good is soda grape

DMT

brizna
Oct 18, 2001

Bundle of Keys posted:

Contemplating if I should go poop or not.

Now that I'm getting older I find that I'm less regular w/r/t pooping. I was backed up for several days last week and it generally sucked this is your future.

brizna
Oct 18, 2001

Fuuucck yeah

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000

Just got home. Friend of a friend got a new girlfriend who casually mentioned being a furry when we all hung out and I was pretty weirded out by that. Right now I'm posting.

PlantRobot
Feb 13, 2010

watching a documentary on fossils, waiting to fall asleep

Athropos
May 4, 2004

brizna posted:

I was a TA once and it freaking sucked because grading homework took so long.

solution: dont give homework, just papers

edit: new problem: papers take longer to grade

SableDoux
Apr 26, 2014

Eating fondue

pricklypie
Oct 27, 2013

Having an ibuprofen/ambien cocktail and now wishing I had some Gatorade, and beer. drat you op!

Also I wish I had a wife.

Also I'm gay.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Chillin here in bed reading some forums. I'm really tired but it is hard to sleep because I am at my mother in laws house (husband is at home). Also didn't poop this morning cause I was running late and then the need to poop went away and I guess it's staying in there til Monday now because I find it really hard to poop in MIL's nice bathroom in her fancy house.
Now I'm posting about poop in your thread here, that's what I'm doing

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

If generic catgirl race #2322332 is actually a deal breaker for you, you might be autistic

sitting on computer, looking at network diagnostics, wishing my isp fixed the things on said diagnostics. eating jelly beans.

THS
Jun 23, 2002

Shithouse Dave posted:

Chillin here in bed reading some forums. I'm really tired but it is hard to sleep because I am at my mother in laws house (husband is at home). Also didn't poop this morning cause I was running late and then the need to poop went away and I guess it's staying in there til Monday now because I find it really hard to poop in MIL's nice bathroom in her fancy house.
Now I'm posting about poop in your thread here, that's what I'm doing

Pookum
Mar 5, 2011

just sittin at work thinking about how cool boomerangs are

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

Im just chilling out in the toilet naming my pisses

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Rapman the Cook posted:

Im just chilling out in the toilet naming my pisses

What are they names?

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

Shithouse Dave posted:

What are they names?

Michael
Leanne
Rachel
Simon
Peter
Neil
Melanie
Graham
Todd
Alan
Bernadette
Wayne
Dianne

echronorian
Jan 6, 2007

This must be the chance I've always wanted!!

Sometimes I like to poo poo right into my hand, smear my face with it and try to lap it up as it dribbles off my nose. It makes me laugh and fart a lil.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

Buyer's Remorse

hmm. check your privilege. i'm literally shaking

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

You've done a man's job, sir.

Nation
May 8, 2003
Enjoy

Recovering from a drug and alcohol fuelled weekend

Christmas Present
Jul 25, 2003

HO! HO! HO! MERRY PECSMAS!

can't sleep watching mst3k and listening to snoring

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

Nothin' but lint.

Texting my boss to tell him im calling in due to a massive sinus headache. He will pout but gently caress him this huuuuuurts

GiantAmazonianOtter
Apr 4, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

Posting from a bus.

Christmas Present
Jul 25, 2003

HO! HO! HO! MERRY PECSMAS!

The Dregs posted:

Texting my boss to tell him im calling in due to a massive sinus headache. He will pout but gently caress him this huuuuuurts

goddamnit our generation could never defeat Hitler could we

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

Just had sex. Can't sleep. Life is good

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

Nothin' but lint.

Christmas Present posted:

goddamnit our generation could never defeat Hitler could we

No. We really are a bunch of pussys.

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005
Nope

brizna posted:

I got out of the cab with the wife on the way home from dinner. I went to CVS to grab some gatorade so I grabbed some gatorade and some beer and now my wife is giving me poo poo for getting the beer but I'm happy cuz I've got beer. Anyway here I am chillin in bed while the wife is sleeping sipping on my beer. Life could be worse.

That sounds really healthy. I'm sure it's just a phase. She will definitely change.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Someguy
Jul 15, 2001

lying on the internet about what im doing

oh seems i'm in good company here lol owned nerds

«2 »