Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Rad ROM Max
Mar 9, 2011

when i visited brazil a couple years ago i went to this one barbecue and they had ribs with this poo poo all over it
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimichurri

i dont know the exact ingredients they used but it was loving mind-blowing i stuffed myself that day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

You've done a man's job, sir.

your moms pussy

Athropos
May 4, 2004

potato

Carl Seitan
May 20, 2004

your moms butt

Rad ROM Max
Mar 9, 2011

my mom is dead nice job guys you like the taste of dead genitalia

Hobohemian
Sep 29, 2005
Nope

Three cup chicken is a great yet simple dish that has impressed everyone I've made it for. Ingredients include brown sugar, 1:1:1 seasame oil, rice wine, and dark soy sauce; and a poo poo load of garlic, ginger and basil, and of course chicken(or other meat). Give it a try if you have the ingredients on hand.

MondayHotDog
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.

Deep fried pizza.

Rad ROM Max
Mar 9, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

Three cup chicken is a great yet simple dish that has impressed everyone I've made it for. Ingredients include brown sugar, 1:1:1 seasame oil, rice wine, and dark soy sauce; and a poo poo load of garlic, ginger and basil, and of course chicken(or other meat). Give it a try if you have the ingredients on hand.

hmm i dont know about that soy sauce but thanks

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

There's a Chinese restaurant just downstairs from my apartment that does amazing Sichuan-style dishes

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

tacos

Rad ROM Max
Mar 9, 2011

Bargearse posted:

There's a Chinese restaurant just downstairs from my apartment that does amazing Sichuan-style dishes

i generally dont like chinese food but their version of champagne chicken is pretty dece

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

in denmark i got 2 falafel sandwiches from a guy in a truck with about a gallon fiery hot curry sauce on top, easily the best food ive ever had but also the most expensive, even though it was only about a buck 35 for each, if you factor in the toilet paper cost for the following day + all of the lost productivity

i even hate spicy stuff cuz i am a wimp who cant handle it but this was the non-american spicy where it actually has flavor and not just tongue-destroying raw power

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hailing frequencies

Does Iced Cream count?

CaptainYesterday
Sep 14, 2011

The cock of the walk

Steak and lobster at the Keg in Niagara Falls, ON.

Rad ROM Max
Mar 9, 2011

redshirt posted:

Does Iced Cream count?

i have ben and jerrys thats my jam core in the freezer

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

The Calypso Grill in the Cayman Islands serves amazing Wahoo Escovitch. Best enjoyed after a long day of scuba diving. I still dream about that meal.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

dad cum

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

your moms dick

D3r41l3d
Apr 10, 2014

Philly cheese steak sub

blacquethoven
Nov 29, 2003

had some fresh rear end lobster when I was in maine but then mine had some green diarrhea-y stuff in it but it did not ruin the experience

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hailing frequencies

blacquethoven posted:

had some fresh rear end lobster when I was in maine but then mine had some green diarrhea-y stuff in it but it did not ruin the experience

That's lobster babies.

Richardanator
May 8, 2006

Mmmm.....

Or moms dead cream pie pussy

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Moe..

black dick

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

east side marios

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007

Space Jam posted:

your moms pussy

came here to post this

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007
OXYGEN
THIEF

my own dick after I finally got the flexibility to suck it properly

naem
May 29, 2011

Has anyone said
Cum yet

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

baku posted:

Counterpoint: Corpses are delicious and being a ghoul rules.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

normally i would be all over this like i am your mom's pussy, op, but here's a legit answer: shawerma

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

normally i would be all over this like i am your mom's pussy, op, but here's a legit answer: shawerma

shawarmas are hosed man you don't know Mediterranean pita wrap until you've tried donair or gyro

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

mookface posted:

shawarmas are hosed man you don't know Mediterranean pita wrap until you've tried donair or gyro

i don't have a pic but i actually prefer shawerma on a bed of rice, potatoes & carrots that my local go-to med. restaurant has. if we are wrapping it then yes, donairs are better. gently caress you for saying a gyro is better tho

THS
Jun 23, 2002

naem posted:

Has anyone said
Cum yet

cum

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

baku posted:

You didn't think we ate her alive did you? What the gently caress is wrong with you?

amityville anus
Jan 30, 2010

carne de goatse

Ignoarints
Nov 26, 2010

for some reaosn I really thought about this

probably this pork stuff in south korea makes my mouth water thinking about it. it was just a plain jane pork place where you cook the poo poo on your table in round dome things with charcoal underneath but

W T F

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

I've had some pretty good felafels in my time but I encountered the best felafel pizza I have ever eaten in 2005 in Palmerston North, New Zealand when I was there to train some idiot assholes in the tax department call centre. It was amazing, spiced just right, pita kinda crispy but not dry. When I went back there some months later the place was gone. Only the memory of that perfect pita remains and I will be forever chasing that high now.

Subliminal Sauce
Apr 6, 2010

Spreading freedom and spreading it thick; that's just a thing us right-wing nutjobs do!

the most fluffy waffle, so soft and warm yet stern in maintaining its Belgian borders and dolluped with the phreshest whipped cream and massive slices of strawberry untouched by immigrants, along with the obligatory Vermont maple syrup.

bacon

BeepBoopBatman
Apr 21, 2008

the best lamb and green pea curry was in some lovely shack of a restaurant in bumfuck Tasmania

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

the most insanely expensive sushi

it was worth the $200

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Chipotle infused cheeseburger with amazing waffle fries at a local bar downtown called "The Jackalope" (complete with massive jackalope statue drunk patrons can ride with drink in hand).

«2 »