Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
mguirk the jerk
Apr 26, 2014

i cant even spell my name god help me

420 blaze it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

use a shmorky

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

Maldoror posted:

use a shmorky

this is a good gender neutral pronoun.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007
OXYGEN
THIEF

slam that poo poo into your nose

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

mookface posted:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

Buyer's Remorse

butthash

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

dehumanizing we need 'schmork'

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

it would own to live at some 50 y.o. nerd's house and just smoke weed and draw hosed up cartoons all day tho

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

Tsinava posted:

it would own to live at some 50 y.o. nerd's house and just smoke weed and draw hosed up cartoons all day tho

I don't know, I imagine Seth Green would start to get annoying after awhile.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avs5FfFZ7mU

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Stormfang1502 posted:

I don't know, I imagine Seth Green would start to get annoying after awhile.

seth green rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GJrwC77NzI

pricklypie
Oct 27, 2013

Ask him,

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

People be talkin bout smokin weed but I do not know where to find weed where do you find weed it soudns cool but I cannot find it.

butplug accident
Jul 9, 2009

mookface posted:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/bryantpark...f_a_gend_1.html

butplug accident
Jul 9, 2009

On today's show, we did a story about a new use of the word yo. Apparently, it's not just a greeting anymore. Some students in Baltimore, Maryland, are using it as a way to refer to a third person, in a gender neutral kind of way.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

WEED WILL GIVE YOU TURD CANCER

Stormfang1502
Jan 26, 2003

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he's on.

Rapman the Cook posted:

WEED WILL GIVE YOU TURD CANCER

What do I care if my turds get cancer? They're just going on my girlfriends chest anyway.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

Stormfang1502 posted:

What do I care if my turds get cancer? They're just going on my girlfriends chest anyway.

boobpoop cancer lol

pricklypie
Oct 27, 2013

Craig'slist is like timblr but instead of finding fat whores you can get dank weed at decent prices usually. (CL has gross whores too). I hope this helped op.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

She was my dream, my muse. A vision suitable for the wide-screen format. I can still taste her fist against my face. The sweet sugary sweat from a lifetime of diabetes. A heartbeat you could hear from six blocks away. One big pump every hour.

Wicker Man posted:

People be talkin bout smokin weed but I do not know where to find weed where do you find weed it soudns cool but I cannot find it.

i think they sell it in stores.

my friend calls it herb. maybe check the grocery store??

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Lowtax

That's illegal, I'm calling the police on you OP.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

get a few dozen pounds of weed. douse it in gasoline. douse yourself in gasoline. light the pile of weed. jump in the pile. inhale.

Christmas Present
Jul 25, 2003

HO! HO! HO! MERRY PECSMAS!

choke on it

e: yeah do this
vvvvvvvvvvvvv

Christmas Present fucked around with this message at May 4, 2014 around 10:27

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008
Good luck with your depression!

like any other intoxicating substance, with buttchugging

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

People that don't like weed are just mad cause they don't know where to find any. Bunch of squares, could sell em the grass out from underneath the lawnmower and they'd get a buzz off it.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

make a homemade bong from a pen and bottle and christen it with a good Biblical name

Noose Induce
Dec 17, 2012

No matter what you post someone will think you are a retard.

ur all under arrest

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tsinava posted:

you can do that you just need to find out how to transform into an anime maid

Dr. Witherbone
Nov 1, 2010

CHEESE LOOKS ON IN
DESPAIR BUT ALSO WITH
AN ERECTION

keep watching this again and again for the hot jam

Krypt-OOO-Nite!!
Oct 25, 2010

I tried to roll a king sized earlier for the first time in ages and ballsed it up 4 times in a row before saying gently caress it and rolling a normal sized one .

gently caress weed

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! fucked around with this message at May 4, 2014 around 23:29

Fandyien
Feb 10, 2012

if i quit smoking pot i'd probably explode in a white hot ball of incredible anger

Bolian Blues
Nov 3, 2008

a smork is what you get when a smurf and a snork have a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sega Saturn
Jan 13, 2009

Krypt-OOO-Nite!! posted:

I tried to roll a king sized earlier for the first time in ages and ballsed it up 4 times in a row before saying gently caress it and rolling a normal sized one .

gently caress weed

they're called rollers. you can even do that poo poo blackout drunk it's so easy