Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
Ole Miss aint a one seed for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Being a (nonvarsity) athlete from a Big Ten school I end up interacting with a bunch of people from Northwestern and everyone from there is a huge goddamn douche. Their women's fencing team is full of hotties though. But they were douches too, really.

In this tournament, I must follow my heart. gently caress Northwestern.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Hooray, this is back!

Ole Miss is horrible, gently caress those guys.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Ole Miss because they have someone named Bobby Hill doin' bad stuff

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Racism is pretty much the douchiest thing so I vote Ole Miss.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ole Miss has a lack of redeeming qualities and also their quarterback's name is Bo Wallace and he looks exactly like someone named Bo Wallace

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.

Alouicious posted:

Ole Miss has a lack of redeeming qualities and also their quarterback's name is Bo Wallace and he looks exactly like someone named Bo Wallace

After SEC media days, he actually complained in a press conference about only being selected as third team All SEC.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Ole Miss

Vhadka
Apr 30, 2009

Welcome back Ben.

Gonna have to vote for Ole Miss here. Northwestern just can't match the total body of work for the year.

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -
Welcome back, Douche 'o' the Year Thread - Welcome back Ben.

I don't follow college football but, come on, gently caress Ole Miss.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Ole Miss for sure. Rarely is a team nominated that has players, coaches, and administration make the team eligible when either one on their own would do so.

SlipUp
Sep 30, 2006

stayin c o o l
No dog in this race but... ole miss

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I know nothing about either of the contenders but I'll go with Ole Miss because they are called Ole Miss.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I've been listening to "the help" and everything about Mississippi disgusts me right now. Being extremely loving racist still seems to be a prominent part of being a white person in that state. gently caress Ole Miss.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

swickles posted:

Ole Miss for sure. Rarely is a team nominated that has players, coaches, and administration make the team eligible when either one on their own would do so.

Players, coaches, administration, *and* the fanbase of Ole Miss (that's my vote).

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Ole Miss because gently caress the south in perpetuity

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Petite Dinklage posted:

Seconded

ole miss because what the gently caress is ole

Duke Chin
Jan 11, 2002

Roger That:
MILK CRATES INBOUND

:siren::siren::siren::siren:
- FUCK THE HABS -

Febreeze posted:

Ooooole' ole' ole' oleeeeee' Ole' Miss... Ole' Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiss...

...no?

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Naming themselves after racist, sore loser, traitorous dipshits. Ole Miss should progress.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Olé Miss

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Seconded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haCHyfCCzR0

This will answer your question.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Ole Miss had a legendary year. University-wide douchevalanches like that can elicit only a standing ovation from me.

Febreeze posted:

Seconded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ccUDrB_8jQ

got any sevens fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Jul 22, 2014

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Wow this makes me hate it even more

Ole Mistake

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Febreeze posted:

Wow this makes me hate it even more

Ole Mistake

I am an encyclopedia of ole miss hate.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Sour Diesel posted:

I know nothing about either of the contenders but I'll go with Ole Miss because they are called Ole Miss.

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Ole Miss

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

effectual posted:

douchevalanches

Needs to be added to the lexicon.

Petite Dinklage posted:

:mad: kill yourselves.

Ole Miss

Lord of Garbagemen
Jan 28, 2014

Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Ole Miss is like the holy triumvirate of everything douche; racism, homophobia, and just general douchinaity

Douche4Sale
May 8, 2003

...and then God said, "Let there be douche!"

Ole Miss

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Turns out the guy that yelled Roll Tide and sucker punched Zach Mettenberger was an Ole Miss student. Still dont know if thats points for or against them in this contest though...

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Miss; Ole

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Ole Miss because I'm a Cajun at heart still.

I mean, all those other valid reasons too, but gently caress you Ole Miss.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Breaky posted:

:mad: kill yourselves.

Ole Miss

Louisiana gets a pass :)

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
I'm voting Northwestern because their douchiness has much larger long term implications than Ole Confederate General University (we shall not be integrated)

Lee Harvey Oswald
Mar 17, 2007

by exmarx
gently caress Ole Miss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6MSF88UVBc

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Ole Miss because as someone that would include Rangers or Juventus at every opportunity if we were doing a TRP version of this (hahahaha as if that'd ever happen) I admire Ben's hatred.

Also since I post in TRP a ton I'm now obligated to call you all advanced-stats obsessed, autistic, beta SJW troons.

Troy Queef fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Jul 23, 2014

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

Ole Miss because as someone that would include Rangers or Juventus at every opportunity if we were doing a TRP version of this (hahahaha as if that'd ever happen) I admire Ben's hatred.

Also since I post in TRP a ton I'm now obligated to call you all advanced-stats obsessed, autistic, beta troons.

wow, rude

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Is joke.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Northwestern trying to stop the players unionizing is pretty douchey, so normally I would vote for them. But Ole Miss brings forward to my mind's eye the days when their forebares tried to destroy an even greater Union, and I say to myself, what would Mr. Lincoln do?

Look upon Ole Miss. They call themselves the Rebels. They celebrate treason.

What would Mr. Lincoln do? I call to mind his words upon the occasion of his visit to that famous Pennsylvania battlefield and his oration thereupon.

Abraham Lincoln posted:

Four score and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on this continent, a new nation, conceived in Liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.

Now we are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this.

But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate -- we can not consecrate -- we can not hallow -- this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us -- that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion -- that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain -- that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom -- and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

What of Sherman, and Grant, and Phil Sheridan? And Joshua Chamberlain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqT8PMBtIKI

They tell me a vote for Ole Miss is a vote for the most important Union of all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

Well played, lad.

• Locked thread