Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007
MSU Will Not Be National Champions

So I really should learn to shut the hole under my nose.
:siren:Welcome Back:siren:

It's the off season. We all hate it. What better way to pass the time than to take out our collective boredom and rage on the worst people to happen to the sport that we all love in the past year?

First, a look at the past, through photoshops made by my girlfriend (and brand new goonette, cowbelle):

Past winners unite:

The hall of fame:

The rules this year:
As it was last year, I will take the top 32 football related douches of the past year and arrange them into a bracket divided once again into four categories. Those categories are, once again:

Players: This can include any CURRENT (as of this past season) college or pro football player
Administration: This can include ANY FORMER OR CURRENT NCAA or NFL coach, owner, or administrator
Media: Members of the media. Can include former players or coaches.
Wildcard:: Anything not fitting into any of the above categories, someone who fits into multiple categories, groups of people, winners of sudden death entries. Anything goes here.

As usual, when the matches begin, I will paste player bios (written by you, the voters or halfassed by me if there are non available) and let people vote on one match at a time every two days or so. You will pick your preferred douche and give the best argument that you can for why they should win. The more effort you put in, the more points your vote is worth. A simple bolded name is worth one. An explanation would be worth two. An extended effort post, depending on content, could be worth three or more. Original artwork or other forms of multimedia would be worth potentially more than that. EFFORT = POINTS!

Nominations will be open for ONE WEEK(ish)

Nomination format:
First and foremost, BOLD YOUR NOMINATION OR I WON'T COUNT IT. Then, for bonus points and so I have content for the matches, tell me why your nominee is a douche. Links and pictures are highly encouraged. Usually when there is 24 hours left in the nomination process, I will give you guys a few extra nomination votes to boost your chosen douche into contention.

Who is eligible:
As with the last two seasons, there will be both a big tournament to determine who gets to wear Big Ben's mantle as douche of the year, and a second, smaller tournament to award one lucky douche the Dan Snyder Memorial Douchievement Award of Excellence, which puts them into the douche hall of fame, giving them recognition as long as this is a yearly event. Your Douche that you are nominating must have done something douchey between the end of nominations, which is May 12th, 2014 and the start of the last tournament, which was some time in February, 2013 (archives are down, ugh). References to events outside of that time frame will not be used in competitor bios. If your douche has done nothing of note in that time frame but has been consistently douchey, just nominate them for the lifetime award.

Who is NOT Eligible:
1) The three current members of the Hall of Fame:

-Dan Snyder
-Craig James
-Art Modell

2) Anyone having anything to do with any sort of pedophilia (The Paterno/Sandusky clause)
3) Anyone who has been arrested or put in jail already for what they did (Sharper, Hernandez)
4) People who are in no way related to football. I will allow some stretches, but these will be judgement calls on my part.

If you have any suggestions for how I can make this tournament the best (worst?) one yet, feel free to express it in thread.

That said, I now declare season four of the Ben Roethlisberger Douche of the Year open!

Nominations will be accepted in...
DOUCHE!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 00:12 on May 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Current Bracket

Voting rules:

First and foremost, BOLD YOUR loving VOTE, OR YOU ARE THE DOUCHE!

Your douche will receive points based off of how much effort you put into your vote. It is completely subjective and up to me alone, but the scale looks something like this:

One point: Stating the name of your preferred douche with little to no explanation.

Two Points: Stating your preferred douche with some reasoning behind it. This can be a few sentences or a haiku or something.

Three points: Stating your preferred douche with deep, thought out reasoning behind it. This usually requires a few paragraphs- think those five paragraph essays you wrote in high school for a standardized test.

Four Points: The above, and likely requires pictures, photoshoppery, or legit hilarity.

Five Points: The most I have ever given out. Deep, very well thought out reasoning, original artwork, or a perfect photoshop. These are rare. For a good example of these, check out several of Febreeze's votes from last years thread. You okay buddy? Are they still hurting you?

More than that?: While I have never given more than five, I am open to it. Last year, an Arkansas fan promised a video produced by the university's film department in support of Bobby Petrino's candidacy. It never materialized. Truly, he was the douche.

It's that simple!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 22:10 on May 22, 2014

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

swickles posted:

Can you tell us who exactly is in the hall of fame?

They are the guys in the photoshop, but I added their names to the OP. I should have been more clear. It is Dan Snyder, Craig James, and Art Modell.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Two of the three champions have been groups, as year two had the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals and the third had The University of Notre Dame Fighting Irish. I allow groups because while they have the advantage of being multiple people, it is a lot easier to both hate and put blame on individuals.

For the Darren Sharper and Aaron Hernandez stuff, what is the consensus on this? Yes, the tournament is a lot more fun when we are clowning on DBags, but the tournament is named after an alleged rapist, and the reasons that Notre Dame won last year was due to being evil. If someone can come up with a reason why Roethlisberger should be allowed and they should not, I will add them to the list of non eligibles.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

How does this sound as a proper rule for who is too much for this light hearted tourney: If they are currently facing (major) criminal charges, they are out. This means that Big Ben remains the tournament mascot because he was never charged.

Sound good?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I am just going to make this call now: If they are currently facing charges or in jail, it is a no go. I'll edit the OP to reflect this.

There, now it's all about fun and internet justice reaching places where the law can't.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

swickles posted:

Are we talking all charges or just those that are heinous. I would hate to have seen someone like Harvey Updyke excluded based on that rule (not that he is eligible this year, just as an example).

Heinous ones only. I think people can tell the difference, but if there is legitimate confusion, I'll make a call.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I am working on getting the first standings update up, and I have a question for those more familiar with it: In the case of Ray Rice, is he an actual woman beater or are he and his wife that couple who can't stop fighting to the point where the cops get involved? Looking at the news (because I don't know better), if it is option two I'll allow it, otherwise I am sticking to the Roethlisberger rule.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I have decided that due to allowing domestic violence people into the tournament in the past as well as the fact that all signs point to him not receiving any jail time, I will allow Ray Rice into the tournament.

That said, here are the current standings:

Standings

Players

Ray Rice: 5
Richie Incognito: 2
Aldon Smith: 1
Jameis Winston: 3
AJ McCarron: 1
Taylor Lewan: 1
Arian Foster: 1
Russell Wilson: 2

Administrators

Roger Goodell: 3
Mark Emmert: 3
Bret Bielma: 3
Greg Schiano: 1
Mike Tomlin: 1
Mike Shanahan: 1
Skip Bayless: 1
Nick Saban: 1

Media

Colin Cowherd: 1
Merril Hoge: 2
Skip Bayless: 1
Pete Prisco: 1
Jamele Hill: 1
Nolan Nawrocki: 1

Wildcard

12th Man: 4
Tallahassee PD: 1

Outside Looking In (Will fill out wildcard bracket if spots are open)

Bobby Petrino: 1
Jeff Ireland: 1
Jeff Fisher: 1
Tyler Bray: 1
Colin Kaepernick: 1
John Elway: 1
Rob Gronkowski: 1

Lifetime Noms

Roger Goodell
Skip Bayless
Bobby Petrino

Keep in mind that you can have as many nominations as you want.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Rasczak posted:

I hope your mother has never been this disappointed in you :colbert:

He more than likely gets in at this point. He can be top 8 in admins, fill out the wildcard, or if he is tied for a final spot, I might put him in if his writeup is better. At this point he just needs one more vote and he has a week to get it.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Kalli posted:

Oh my, yes. Okay, I'll vote for this dildo.

Mind bold ing that so I don't miss it in my daily tally?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Grittybeard posted:

I'll second Colin Cowherd, Jimmy Haslam, Taylor Lewan, Emmert, Schiano and Nawrocki.

e: Have I missed a limit of how many people you can second or nominate somewhere? If so I have those mostly in order of preference I think.

During the nominations, you can vote for as many douches as you want.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:UPDATE!:siren:

Standings

Players

Ray Rice: 8
Richie Incognito: 7
Taylor Lewan: 6
Russell Wilson: 5
Jameis Winston: 4
Colin Kaepernick: 3
Aldon Smith: 2
AJ McCarron: 2

Administrators

Greg Schiano: 9
Mark Emmert: 8
Roger Goodell: 7
Bret Bielma: 7
Bobby Petrino: 4
Mike Tomlin: 3
Mike Shanahan: 3
Jeff Fisher: 3

Media

Darren Rovell: 9
Rick Reilly: 9
Nolan Nawrocki: 5
Colin Cowherd: 4
Phil Mushnick: 3
Skip Bayless: 3
Joe Buck: 2

Wildcard

NCAA: 7
12th Man: 5
Entire Alabama Fanbase: 2
Tallahassee PD: 1
An Anonymous Scout: 1
Northwestern: 1
The NFC East: 1
2013 Ravens Offensive Line: 1

Outside Looking In
Jimmy Haslam: 3
Jeff Ireland: 2
Nick Saban: 2
Arian Foster: 2
John Elway: 2
Pete Prisco: 1
Lane Kiffin: 1
Brian Schottenheimer: 1
Derrick Coleman: 1
James Harrison: 1
Peyton Manning: 1
Some rear end in a top hat Lions Player: 1
D.J. Swearinger: 1
Matt Millen: 1
Golden Tate: 1

Lifetime Noms

Roger Goodell
Skip Bayless
Bobby Petrino
Mark Emmert
NCAA
Lane Kiffin
John Elway
James Harrison
Matt Millen

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Militree posted:

Oh is it time already! I have some sketching to do for a new bracket design.

It's been about a year since I have said it, but I love you.

Fenrir posted:

Man, that's a lot of top-shelf prime loving douchebags. The hall of fame voting is going to be tough.

I think I might let two in again this year. I did that last year to make the numbers even, but I think two a year works, because as you said, there is some PRIME D-Bag in that list

Also, because there is no seeding in the lifetime category, I will be letting all serious nominations into the field and I will whittle them down tornado match style like last year.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:Friday Night Update!:siren:

Standings

Players

Richie Incognito: 11
Ray Rice: 9
Jameis Winston: 8
Russell Wilson: 6
Colin Kaepernick: 3
Aldon Smith: 3
AJ McCarron: 2

Administrators

Greg Schiano: 15
Bret Bielma: 9
Jeff Fisher: 5
Jimmy Haslam: 5
Mike Tomlin: 3
Tom Benson: 3

Media

Darren Rovell: 13
Rick Reilly: 10
Nolan Nawrocki: 6
Colin Cowherd: 4
Pete Prisco: 2

Wildcard

12th Man: 8
Tallahassee PD: 3
Northwestern: 1

Outside Looking In

Arian Foster: 2
Golden Tate: 2
D.J. Swearinger: 1
Mike Williams: 1
Justin Blackmon: 1
Joe Banner: 1
Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 1
Rick Spielman: 1
Ashton Meem: 1
Richard Sherman: 1
Chris Culliver: 1
Ron Jaworski: 1

Lifetime Noms

Roger Goodell
Skip Bayless
Bobby Petrino
Mark Emmert
NCAA
Lane Kiffin
John Elway
Matt Millen

You will notice that I removed some douches from the DotY tourney. These are the douches that I deem worthy of participating in the Lifetime category. No need to nominate lifetime douches from this point forward.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Duke Chin posted:

You still taking votes/noms for this?

Yup, for about three more days.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Fenrir posted:

drat. Yeah, man you gotta take two for the HoF this year. That's one hell of a douche collection.

This is the plan.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Gerund posted:

hey OP could I get a standings update before I do a last-minute mass-vote for the deserving douches?

I'll do one between shifts tomorrow afternoon, at which point I will give everyone 5 free votes to use however they want, there will be some time for Millitree to make the bracket, and then the tourney will begin.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I will nominate Ole Miss for the Wildcard division. The number of things they have done in the last year is staggering/ This includes:

Tuesday, March 11th- Denzel Nkemdiche caught on video poo poo talking at the beach. "If I wasn't Denzel, I'd beat da gently caress out of you"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXS7gQSdxSY

Tuesday, Feb 18th- Nkemdiche Bros sued for beating the poo poo out of a guy and knocking out his girlfriend in the process.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24447940/report-nkemdiche-brothers-sued-for-2-million-over-alleged-fight

Monday, Feb 17th- someone on Ole Miss campus puts Hangman's noose on statue of James Meredith during Black History Month

http://articles.latimes.com/2014/feb/21/nation/la-na-nn-ole-miss-suspects-noose-james-meredith-20140221

Saturday, Feb 15th- Prostitution Ring uncovered and arrests made in Oxford. Many pictures of known prostitutes with prospects surface.

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2014/02/19/making-sense-mess-ole-miss/

January 29- USA Today, CBS Sports and other outlets report that Bobby Hill was charged with sexual battery. The incident reportedly occurred at an apartment shared by multiple football players and took place during their annual recruiting blowout.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/eye-on-college-football/24423924/ole-miss-cb-bobby-hill-charged-with-sexual-battery

December 20, 2013- DL Coach and brother of Lane Kiffin, Chris Kiffin goes on absurd twitter rant about MSU, including laughing with a preacher about a picture of Tyler Russell while he is injured on the ground

http://maroonandwhitenation.com/2013/12/21/ole-miss-assistant-coach-goes-twitter-rampage-msu/

October 15th, 2013- embarrassing youtube video goes viral of Ole Miss "debutante" in the Grove before the Ole Miss-A&M game

http://msn.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/ole-miss-coed-wins-at-lifeagain-101513

October 13, 2013- Hugh Freeze gets into verbal altercation with a UM fan after a loss

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/ole-miss-coach-hugh-freeze-gets-verbal-altercation-204338612--ncaaf.html

Oct 2nd, 2013- OM players shout gay slurs and disrupt, "The Laramie Project," which is the play about the Mathew Shepard story.

http://deadspin.com/ole-miss-football-players-shout-fag-at-actor-in-gay-a-1440640169

April 24, 2013- By a 12-1 vote, the UM Student Senate rejects resolution calling for banning the playing of Dixie (Southern Civil War song) at athletic events. 

February 22, 2013- Kyle Veazey reports that Ole Miss compliance received 85 reports after Freeze's tweet. Ole Miss compliance replies to a FOIA request by Veazey with 54 redacted emails, while refusing to hand over 31 of them. 

February 1, 2013- Hugh Freeze tweets that anyone with evidence of cheating should email to Ole Miss Compliance. 

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren: Final update before nominations close! Nomination Lightning round, see bottom of post for info! :siren:

Standings

Players

Richie Incognito: 15
Ray Rice: 10
Jameis Winston: 8
Russell Wilson: 6
AJ McCarron: 5
Arian Foster: 5
Colin Kaepernick: 4

Administrators

Greg Schiano: 16
Bret Bielma: 13
Jeff Fisher: 5
Jimmy Haslam: 5
Mike Tomlin: 4
Tom Benson: 3

Media

Darren Rovell: 16
Rick Reilly: 11
Nolan Nawrocki: 8
Colin Cowherd: 5
Mel Kiper: 3
Pete Prisco: 2

Wildcard

12th Man: 9
Charles Chavarria: 6
Tallahassee PD: 3
Northwestern: 3
Ole Miss: 2
Anyone in the media who sided with Northwestern: 2

Outside Looking In

Aldon Smith: 3
Chris Culliver: 3
Case McCoy: 3
Golden Tate: 2
Rob Gronkowski: 2
D.J. Swearinger: 2
Justin Blackmon: 2
Ron Jaworski: 2
Dorial Green-Beckham: 2
Mike Williams: 1
Joe Banner: 1
Philadelphia Eagles Front Office: 1
Rick Spielman: 1
Ashton Meem: 1
Richard Sherman: 1
Drew Rosenhaus: 1
49ers guy who sued: 1
John Dorsey: 1

Lifetime Noms

Roger Goodell
Skip Bayless
Bobby Petrino
Mark Emmert
NCAA
Lane Kiffin
John Elway
Matt Millen

Lightning Round Rules!

Everyone gets 5 votes to do whatever they want with. You can spend all five on one douche, or spread it among multiple douches, even ones you have already voted for! Get to it! You have about 24 hours to go hog wild!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

All five of my votes to Ole Miss

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Homestar Runner posted:

+5 to Notre Dame because gently caress Notre Dame

is that allowed

Sure, but please give me a short write up about what they did this year that was so bad. They were champs last year, but I can't think of a single thing they did this year. The champ is no longer in top shape.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

old dog child posted:

+5 to Rovell because he would actually take it personally

When the tournament begins, someone needs to anonymously tweet the existence of the tournament to him.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Douche4Sale posted:

+5 for 12th Man , because not only is it douchey, but they pay Texas A&M for the privilege...

I'd wondered which came first. They have to pay for it too? It would have been cheaper just to give it a different name. That is dumb.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:4.5 hours until nominations close!:siren:

I will NOT be posting the brackets tonight. The tournament will start when I get the bracket from Millitree. The dude is awesome and I would hate to start the tournament without it. This means that after the polls close tonight, you will NOT know the matches or even who has gotten into the tournament unless you go through the thread and count the votes yourself.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Philosopher King posted:

This whole thread was just to announce you have a girlfriend wasn't it?

Also, you're going to kick yourself for this - cowbella.

Much better name.

This

This is your fault. None of this would have happened if you didn't show me this website 14 years ago.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:NOMINATIONS ARE CLOSED, SURPRISE PLAY IN DOUCHEDOWN INCOMING!:siren:

As I said upthread, the full bracket will be divulged when Militree sends me his beautiful creation. That said, I have three douche in matches, one tonight and one in two nights, and one two nights after that (Matches will all take place over two days, I do have a life outside of this tournament), to determine the final participants in the players bracket, the administrators bracket, and the media bracket. Since it has been nearly a year since the last tournament ended, I will reiterate the rules.

First and foremost, BOLD YOUR loving VOTE, OR YOU ARE THE DOUCHE!

Your douche will receive points based off of how much effort you put into your vote. It is completely subjective and up to me alone, but the scale looks something like this:

One point: Stating the name of your preferred douche with little to no explanation.

Two Points: Stating your preferred douche with some reasoning behind it. This can be a few sentences or a haiku or something.

Three points: Stating your preferred douche with deep, thought out reasoning behind it. This usually requires a few paragraphs- think those five paragraph essays you wrote in high school for a standardized test.

Four Points: The above, and likely requires pictures, photoshoppery, or legit hilarity.

Five Points: The most I have ever given out. Deep, very well thought out reasoning, original artwork, or a perfect photoshop. These are rare. For a good example of these, check out several of Febreeze's votes from last years thread. You okay buddy? Are they still hurting you?

More than that?: While I have never given more than five, I am open to it. Last year, an Arkansas fan promised a video produced by the university's film department in support of Bobby Petrino's candidacy. It never materialized. Truly, he was the douche.

It's that simple! So, without further ado-

:siren:I HEREBY DECLARE THE 4TH ANNUAL BEN ROETHLISBERGER DOUCHE OF THE YEAR AND DAN SNYDER MEMORIAL LIFETIME DOUCHIEVEMENT HALL OF FAME TOURNAMENTS TO BE OPEN!:siren:

Episode one: Legacy of the Lobster

Featuring: Mike Shanahan vs. Joe Banner vs. Mike Lombardi

Mike Shanahan

Homestar Runner posted:

Mike Shanahan for ironically being the lobster that put Washington in boiling hot water

VS.

Joe Banner

SlipUp posted:

Here's a nomination for Joe Banner, who thinks you should cut the best player on your team to send a message. The man behind the curtain for the CHUD saga that enthralled TFF for a season. By all accounts a petty rear end in a top hat on the same level as pioli.

VS.

Mike Lombardi

”Ben Has Tiny Weenus” posted:

None of you who nominated him cared enough to write anything about him, so I wrote this blurb while typing up the match up.

I don't know who he is, but he looks like Chris Christie I guess.

Will the Lobster get cut?
Will The Hulk's weak rear end cousin Smash?
Or will The other guy do something else?

Only one way to find out!
DOUCHE!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 06:16 on May 13, 2014

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I have to agree with my dude Fred Smoot and say that Mike "The Lobster" Shanahan belongs in this tournament.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Alouicious posted:

Mike Lombardi looks like Chris Christie so gently caress him and his dumb face

Wow. My blurb was quite persuasive it seems.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Rap posted:

I haven't even really voted Banner or Lombardi yet. I keep thinking I'm gonna do a big cool effort post that convinces Ben to let me vote +5 for both.

Well, this is just a preliminary douche in, so I'll play fast and loose with the rules. Write something awesome enough, and I'll allow it. There can still only be one winner.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:Before proceeding with the rest of this highly experimental results post, I would like to ask that 4-8 people who can volunteer a few minutes of their time at a few points in the tournament, please PM me. I have come up with a great gimmick for this years tourney and I need a few volunteers for it:siren:

Results for Episode 1: Legacy of the Lobster

By a score of 26 to 20 to 7, the winner of this match is...

Wait a minute...

What's that music?

Listen while reading the rest of the results for maximum effect

:bahgawd: IT'S COMMISIONER CAREY OF CLEVELAND! WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO SAY?!?

Carey of Cleveland: It is well known that the Browns cannot compete in anything, so in order to have a chance in this tournament, I have decided that Mike Lombardi will form a Tag Douche Duo with Joe Banner, and they will be in the tournament together officially as The Factory of Sadness! That is all. Thank you, and Cleveland Rocks!

Well, there you have it, the winner of Episode 1 and advancing to the actual tournament as the 8 seed in the Administration division is The Factory of Sadness!

The next match will begin soon.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Episode 2: Does boring count?

Featuring: Pete Prisco vs. Merril Hoge vs. Joe Buck

Pete Prisco

SlipUp posted:

I'd like to nominate Pete Prisco for just generally not knowing wha the gently caress he's talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6OklMbxkw8

VS.

Merril Hoge

Homestar Runner posted:

Merril Hoge for "Jadaveon Clowney has bust written all over him, what a punk loser amirite"

VS.

Joe Buck

OxySnake posted:

All of this and no Joe Buck?

- Hilariously bad commentator.
- Gained and retains his job through nepotism of his father Jack Buck.
- Douche for the single reason of having to listen to him throughout the season, especially during prime time games.

In this douchenado, we have incompetence all around!
Joe Buck, the douche of incompetence past (4th appearance)!
Pete Prisco, the douche of incompetence present!
Merril Hoge, the douche of incompetence future (Clowney gonna bust!)!
Which spirit of douche keeps going?
DOUCHE!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

I will throw my one point to Joe Buck because he is one persistent douche.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:I am once again requesting just a few more volunteers to PM me if they have just a few minutes to spare to help make this tournament more fun for everyone involved:siren:

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Rap posted:

Can I blow 40 minutes at work to do it with no particular talents like I just did with my vote?

Yes you can.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Rap posted:

OK i'll help

Cool. Can I get an Email address?

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:With a final score of 43-13-0, Pete Prisco has defeated Joe Buck and Meril Hoge and moves on to the tournament!:siren:

Episode 3: The Players Club

Featuring: Taylor Lewan vs. Russell Wilson vs. Chris Culliver vs. Brandon Meriweather

Taylor Lewan

Parmesan Basil posted:

Taylor Lewan for threatening rape on a rape victim like a trust Steeler poo poo head.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

Taylor Lewan

for threatening victims, playing dirty and I mean gently caress just look at the guy

VS.

Russell Wilson

Rap posted:

Russell Wilson for divorcing his wife immediately after winning the Super Bowl

VS.

Chris Culliver

Spoeank posted:

And the Niner who deserves to be on the list is definitely Chris Culliver for his brass knuckles incident.

VS.

Brandon Meriweather

Guze posted:

+ 5 Brandon Meriweather still a head hunting idiot after how many fines. Stupid idiot comments about how he has to take out ACLs if he can't concuss people.

Currently, I am too sleepy to come up with something clever in this spot
I have to get up early tomorrow
This match has an unprecedented four douches at once!
Can you imagine my usual spiel in this spot?
DOUCHE!

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Chichevache posted:

Please don't try to take this away from us. Hawks Nation is really tired of being ignored.

You guys have a much stronger entrant in the wildcard division.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

:siren:By a score of 28-17-4-0, Taylor Lewan has defeated Brandon Merriwether, Russell Wilson, and Chris Culliver, and has advanced to the main tournament:siren:

Because of the fact that I am on vacation right now, I will start the big show off for real on Thursday Night. This tournament will include another absolutely baller bracket by Militree, as well as some surprises that myself and seven volunteers are cooking up to make this tournament more entertaining than any one before it.

Small favor for the tournament: While they are 1 seeds in their respective divisions, I do not have much content for either Richie Incognito or Greg Schiano. If someone could do a quick write up on one or both it would be greatly appreciated.

As a teaser, here is the seeding for the tournament:

Players

1. Richie Incognito
2. Jameis Winston
3. Ray Rice
4. Arian Foster
5. Aldon Smith
6. Case McCoy
7. Colin Kaepernick
8. Taylor Lewan

Administrators

1. Greg Schiano
2. Bret 'Bert' Bielma
3. Jimmy Haslam
4. Mike Tomlin
5. Tom Benson
6. Jeff Ireland
7. Jeff Fisher
8. The Factory of Sadness

Media

1. Darren Rovell
2. Rick Reilly
3. Hines Ward
4. Nolan Nawrocki
5. Colin Cowherd
6. Mike Mushnik
7. Meo Kiper
8. Pete Prisco

Wildcard

1. Ole Miss
2. 12th Man
3. Charles Chavarria
4. Notre Dame
5. Anyone in the Media who sided with Northwestern
6. Tallahassee PD
7. Entire Alabama fanbase
8. Northwestern

Begin speculation and fill out your brackets now. I'd love to see who you all think make it though the tournament.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Has Tiny Weenus
Feb 17, 2007

Benne posted:

Ole Miss wasn't even on my radar when this started, but Ben made such a compelling case they're one of my darkhorses to win it all.

Dude, I copy and pasted most of that from a forum I frequent, but edited out the rivals.com style puns and added links to prove it all factual. As long as I have run this tournament, I have been praying for someone from that school to be tournament worthy, and this year, the whole school poo poo itself.

Here's the kicker: I have already prepared several facts and links that I held back from my nomination post that I plan on releasing each round in order to boost them to victory. There is SO much more.

I really feel like they could win because they had a really bad year like ND did last year, but most of their stuff falls in the douchey category as opposed to evil, so that will earn the votes of people who vote in that manner.

Here is one of those factoids as a taste: Their official colors are Harvard Crimson and Yale Blue. This is a public school in Mississippi. My school is as well, but we know what we are and embrace it. They are in such deep denial that it is comical.

Ben Has Tiny Weenus fucked around with this message at 05:51 on May 19, 2014

• Locked thread