Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bobby Petrino for finally making Western Kentucky relevant then *poof* out the door back to Louisville

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Also seconding Hog Sooie Bielema

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gently caress Ole Miss forever and ever +5

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Mike Lombardi looks like Chris Christie so gently caress him and his dumb face

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Pete "the Prick" Prisco

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Taylor Lewan and it's not even really close

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Didn't Ole Miss finally integrate in like 1991 or something ridiculous like that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Elotana posted:

Literally ban anyone who votes against Bielema because "I don't watch college football"

You can vote against him for other reasons but seriously gently caress you

seconded

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

"yeah I mean I watch college football and post in an internet forum that you have to play money to register for that is about fooball but it's not like I OBSESS over it like you spergs"

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

holy poo poo that bracket pic for Bielema

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

GenHavoc posted:

"Everyone who does not have an encyclopedic knowledge of every NCAA coach in the history of the game is literally insulting me with their very presence."

this but unironically

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Taylor Lewan in every regard

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hey diddle diddle, Ray Rice is human piddle

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Famous Winston for being a loveable goofball throughout the season and making me like him then have it come out that he's (probably) an awful person

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

gently caress Greg Schiano for making Rutgers relevant

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Tom Benson

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DFO

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bret Bielema because he was such a dickbag the University of Arizona made a Speed parody with RichRod shittalking his dumb-rear end talking points and that's amazing

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Rick Ri, number 1 with a bullet

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ole Miss has a lack of redeeming qualities and also their quarterback's name is Bo Wallace and he looks exactly like someone named Bo Wallace

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Troy Queef posted:

Ole Miss because as someone that would include Rangers or Juventus at every opportunity if we were doing a TRP version of this (hahahaha as if that'd ever happen) I admire Ben's hatred.

Also since I post in TRP a ton I'm now obligated to call you all advanced-stats obsessed, autistic, beta troons.

wow, rude

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Northwestern apologists for erasing the accomplishments of Kain Colter

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TPD because systemic douchery is way worse than lone-wolf dickbaggery

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

James Hardon posted:

I bet all of you guys got your asses kicked on a daily basis by the football team in high school.

same, op

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Roll

drat

Tide

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

voted for the TPD, gonna vote for James Is Winston too

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Greg Schiano

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Bret Bielema because gently caress Wisconsin, gently caress Arkansas, and most importantly gently caress him

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

you've become super low-effort in the past few months, what gives man

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Phil Munchkin

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Go Reb! You're The Worst! You're The Worst! You're The Worst!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

12th man is just a bunch of bluster that'll go away in a few years when the hawks are like 6-10 again, but the TPD will probably last way longer than that

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Skippy, Big Bobby P, the NCAA and Roger

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

TPD, but still gently caress Ole Miss forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Ole Miss

• Locked thread