Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Funnypost Collabo

code:
NEW BYOB    |     OLD BYOB
____________|___________________
Zimboe      |     Warm Wooly Sheep
Arnie/Jett  |     Stoatbox/AreYouIn
Sid         |     Llamaste mixed with Shivadas 
Bo Pep      |     Bo Pep
DCT         |     Matt Damon (Matt Damon av + funny posts, but these two are majorly different 
in that only one of them is Matt Damon in real life)

Many Smilies|     Many Smilies
WMS         |     Engine Fortegue
If the cycle of repeating old BYOB history continues sid will be our next mod

Still missing: A scandinavian invasion, recording of embarrassing BYOB theme song, chillaxe gif, a unifying literary zeitgeist, three or four outlandishly narcissistic girl posters, marxux or a marxux-like entity, someone like buddy to crank out popular mspaint threads all day every day + then fade into obscurity after the regime shift midway through byob's lifespan, an occupy japan

Funnypost Collabo fucked around with this message at May 4, 2014 around 07:26

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui

14:46 - Harime Nui: you can imagine I'm drunk and incoherent

not on the list voted ONE

satsui no thankyou

im learning japanese and will be hanging out in tokyo with stoats around christmas, so tick that one off

Funnypost Collabo

WE Need a Kento, Immediately.

Funnypost Collabo

Piedmon Sama posted:

not on the list voted ONE

Old BYOB never had an Anime Crew. At least not one that I remember.

Damp Star Baby

CA Exempt DEATH
p sure old yob gabbed about anime on the reg man

FluffieDuckie

how does one apply to be an outlandishly narcissistic girl poster?

Damp Star Baby

CA Exempt DEATH

A.C. posted:

WE Need a Kento, Immediately.

Windmill is kento

Funnypost Collabo

FluffieDuckie posted:

how does one apply to be an outlandishly narcissistic girl poster?

You need a very strong personality and you need to ravage every thread with it. Pick one interest and post a lot of threads about it. When you build up a following you can start posting Chat Threads every night, journaling the minutiae of your life and optionally posting a lot of pictures of yourself. You might also want a more girly avatar, or one that more directly reflects on who you are (for example, eig chose a dog).

FluffieDuckie

A.C. posted:

You need a very strong personality and you need to ravage every thread with it. Pick one interest and post a lot of threads about it. When you build up a following you can start posting Chat Threads every night, journaling the minutiae of your life and optionally posting a lot of pictures of yourself. You might also want a more girly avatar, or one that more directly reflects on who you are (for example, eig chose a dog).

sounds like a lot of work tbh

Damp Star Baby

CA Exempt DEATH
yeah you gotta post on the reg and not give a drat about your personal privacy

Funnypost Collabo

Damp Star Baby posted:

Windmill is kento

Windmill is the trans byob poster but I can't remember their name. The one who carved Lovesauce in to their leg

drilldo squirt

Who's making the tier list?

drilldo squirt

A.C. posted:

Windmill is the trans byob poster but I can't remember their name. The one who carved Lovesauce in to their leg

I can totally see windmill doing something that crazy.

Funnypost Collabo

Damp Star Baby posted:

p sure old yob gabbed about anime on the reg man

To be honest I filter out all anime chat, it doesn't even register with me (sorry posters with anime avatars but this usually applies to you too)

Funnypost Collabo

Other things we're missing:
  • A guy who posts a lot of seminude pictures a lot and eventually posts his dick and gets banned

• Mods demodded for allowing + promoting + using large avs (this is why a horse of course got demodded in old byob)
  • someone to awkwardly and unironically write a byob newspaper

Arnold of Soissons

theres only a couple names I know from old byob but stoat is one I would be happy to be compared to

satsui no thankyou

Arnold of Soissons posted:

theres only a couple names I know from old byob but stoat is one I would be happy to be compared to

better get gay and extremely british then

Arnold of Soissons

lmbtfo its Ok to make yr own bday thred or just name drop it in chat and hint around or smth but jeez

Spiderjelly

Sign of evil.

who's gonna be bick?

Funnypost Collabo

Arnold of Soissons posted:

lmbtfo its Ok to make yr own bday thred or just name drop it in chat and hint around or smth but jeez

He sent that PM to 29 different people

Arnold of Soissons

A.C. posted:

He sent that PM to 29 different people

jfc smh

Funnypost Collabo

It was pretty funny on Saturday 25th August when 29 Happy Birthday Russ threads were posted and everyone was confused. I miss Russ

Arnold of Soissons

A.C. posted:

It was pretty funny on Saturday 25th August when 29 Happy Birthday Russ threads were posted and everyone was confused. I miss Russ
thats funny but if there were 28 it would be even funnier

Sid Delicious

lol i had like 9 bday threads by the time i woke up

ZebTM

Sid Delicious posted:

lol i had like 9 bday threads by the time i woke up

im glad you had more restraint in the number of PMs you sent

Bureaus Watts

who am i who am i.

Illegal Carrot

ur a nice guy

Bureaus Watts posted:

who am i who am i.

eh you don't really have an old byob parallel, but I'd say you're most like Morally Inept

Bureaus Watts

Illegal Carrot posted:

eh you don't really have an old byob parallel, but I'd say you're most like Morally Inept

dont troll me

gggiiimmmppp

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels
My flux capacity is off the chain

what about me

Illegal Carrot

ur a nice guy

gggiiimmmppp posted:

what about me

also Morally Inept

Illegal Carrot

ur a nice guy

Zimboe is my spirit animal

Bo-Pepper

Would you like some rye?
Of course you would!

i barely registered as a presence in old byob and after a while stopped bothering

Illegal Carrot

ur a nice guy

Bo-Pepper posted:

i barely registered as a presence in old byob and after a while stopped bothering

ah so we've established the Illegal Carrot | Bo-Pepper parallel

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

I don't remember any of those people except for Matt Damon

WindmillSlayer

Did everyone like Engine Fortuge?

Funnypost Collabo

WindmillSlayer posted:

Did everyone like Engine Fortuge?

Let me tell you about Engine Fortegue

But xie was our resident byob trans goon.

WindmillSlayer

A.C. posted:

Let me tell you about Engine Fortegue

But xie was our resident byob trans goon.

Oh.

Captain No-mates

Was there an extremely handsome and popular poster analogous to me?

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funnypost Collabo

It's ok. I compared Sid to both Llamaste and Shivadas. You're both like new and improved versions of your countepart(s)

«2 »