Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
skipdogg
Nov 29, 2004
Resident SRT-4 Expert

Agreed with the previous 2 posters. I was never much of a Stern fan until I started having a long commute. I listen to him for the interviews. I don't really care for the Wack Pack, what Ronnie is doing this week, Eric the Actor or any of the other stupid poo poo they talk about most of the time, but some of his interviews are just loving amazing.

Today Louis CK was on this morning and he's telling Stern how when he was 12 or something he was experimenting sexually and trying to gently caress different melons and fruits, and once even a couple of chicken cutlets he warmed up in the microwave. You won't get that kind of interview anywhere else. Louis CK talking about loving chicken cutlets because he thought they might feel like a vagina. Holy poo poo.

AGT is starting up again soon, and I really don't care for him bitching about how AGT is such a drag on his life when he's getting paid 15 million dollars for less than 30 days of work. He's usually in touch with his audience, but Howard bitching about having to drive to Jersey for AGT, when he's making 15 Million to do it seems to me might be a big turnoff for his average blue collar listener who busts his rear end for a middle class lifestyle.

Anyway, with Stern it's all about the interviews. Some memorable one's I've listened to lately that were just so interesting

John Goodman, Kathy Griffin, Pitbull, Queen Latifa, Steve Carell, Tracy Morgan, Anderson Cooper (this one was really good). He just has a gift of getting folks to talk about things they normally wouldn't talk about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread