Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

"t-rex was a cowardly scavenger"

"none of the good dinosaurs were real"

"dinosaurs got feathers! it was like a big ol' gay pride parade"

cut this poo poo out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

Rise and shine, master leprechaun.

"Jurassic Park was a movie"

"Even if littlefoot were real, he wouldn't have talked nor formed social groups with other species"

The Walking Dad
Dec 31, 2012

Agreedo, but you missed the part where scientists say that people didn't ride dinosaurs or co-exist with them.

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

The Walking Dad posted:

Agreedo, but you missed the part where scientists say that people didn't ride dinosaurs or co-exist with them.

ugggggghhhhhh that's the worst of all

it's like its their goal to destroy all coolness in the world

cool is the natural enemy of the nerd

String Beans
Aug 29, 2005

I've come back from the lowest levels of hell to cause some confusion with a fire extinguisher

Knowing the fact that the gulls hanging outside an Arby's fighting over some curly fries are dinosaurs just murders my childhood.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

On the contrary, birds being dinosaurs is awesome when you own a parrot.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012
Who do I have to piss off to get a red title?

ForeverSmug posted:

ugggggghhhhhh that's the worst of all

it's like its their goal to destroy all coolness in the world

cool is the natural enemy of the nerd

It's all because of 9/11. 9/11 was caused by people misusing planes, a product of science, and it made scientists all over the world freak out over other ways people could misuse science, so now all scientists are engaged in a conspiracy to make science look lame and stupid so other people won't misuse it for evil

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

ross from friends was a dinosaur scientist is if it helps to show how insufferable they are.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

http://dinosaurs.about.com/od/dinos...a/velofacts.htm

you could kick a raptors rear end

Mehuyael
Mar 17, 2009

There are dinosaurs that can fashion and use simple tools. Don't underestimate them or they might one day rule the world (again).

Elukka
Feb 17, 2011

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

our vision of dinosaurs is contiually evolving thanks to new techniques and data.

current research indicates that dinosaurs were actually big baby bitches

Office Thug
Jan 17, 2008

look at this cool dinosaur

lol jokes on you its actually the size of a small shrew, owned bitch - a scientist

Xmas Future
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it

dinosaurs were pussies and only losers like them

suck it

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

Oh, there's a little trick to opening this cart.

All you science bozos should stop digging up bones and start working on time travel so we can go back and see dinosaurs for real.

skunkape.info
Apr 30, 2014

dimetrodon, pteradactyl, and plesiosaurus ain't even dinosaurs at all gently caress life.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

RIP Hilmoon. (Please don't give me back Hilmoon)

Soft kitty,
Warm kitty,
Little ball of fur.
Happy kitty,
Sleepy kitty,
Purr, purr, purr.

Check your dino privilege OP.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

Office Thug posted:

look at this cool dinosaur

lol jokes on you its actually the size of a small shrew, owned bitch - a scientist

needs to be blurrier, i can almost tell what im looking at

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

im a nerdy dinosaur

did somebody say cheeeeeeeeese lol

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

Imagine how great it would be to have miniature T Rexs as house pets. They'd be like scaly cats. Stomping around the house, using their ridiculous little arms to wash themselves.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

Buyer's Remorse

hrrm

"things are cool now, stop learning" -a religious person

notZaar
Jan 7, 2004

At least space is still cool, right?

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

Oh, there's a little trick to opening this cart.

notZaar posted:

Actually they discovered that there isn't a universe or galaxy. This solar system is all that there is.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

a creepy colon posted:

needs to be blurrier, i can almost tell what im looking at

michael bay spotted

this sweet move
Jun 7, 2003

notZaar posted:

if you go into space your bones and organs and muscles atrophy at an alarming rate and you are also exposed to deadly ratiation

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012
Who do I have to piss off to get a red title?

notZaar posted:

No, space is going ape-poo poo because Azathoth and the other elder gods are waking up

String Beans
Aug 29, 2005

I've come back from the lowest levels of hell to cause some confusion with a fire extinguisher

Super Mario brothers the movie tought me everything I need to know about dinosaurs.

Grump
Jun 18, 2012

"I'm proud to call you my friend, Stinky."

I like Triceratops the best. Someone post pics of some Triceratops.

Mehuyael
Mar 17, 2009

Grump posted:

I like Triceratops the best. Someone post pics of some Triceratops.

Sorry, Triceratops was actually a rhinoceros with arthritis.

Peroxide Cowboy
Nov 30, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed dinosaurs as a child. In fact I am hoping to finish my collection of miniatures.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

fantastic

years from now theyre gonna wonder what the gently caress they were thinking with this stuff about trex being a scavenger and reaffirm that he was obviously a badass killing machine and lover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcBKJ9VH37o#t=240s

Medieval Medic
Sep 8, 2011

If you don't like dinosaurs that looked like this, you are p gay.

psyman
Nov 1, 2008

Jurassic Park just got the name wrong actually; the dinosaurs called "Velociraptor" were really much closer to the Utahraptor which coincidentally was discovered halfway through production in 1992. It's still believed to look like how "Velociraptors" were depicted in JP, size and all with the hinged claw foot too (scroll to part 14): m.mentalfloss.com/article.php?id=49904

Spielberg just kept going with velociraptor because it sounded cooler and ended up being a huge marketing boon.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hailing frequencies

The Walking Dad posted:

Um?

AATREK CURES KIDS
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

If Utahraptor did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him - cool Voltaire

Feranon
Sep 10, 2011

People were less prepared for a double juggalo presidency than they ever imagined.

dragons are where it's at why can't dragons be real

nimh
Sep 18, 2004

Stegosaurus also didn't coexist with T rex. T rex (66 million years ago) is closer to humans in time than to Stegosaurus (150 million).

Tardigrade
Jul 13, 2012

Half arthropod, half marshmallow, all cute.

gary oldmans diary posted:

years from now theyre gonna wonder what the gently caress they were thinking with this stuff about trex being a scavenger and reaffirm that he was obviously a badass killing machine and lover

Tyrannosaurus couldn't have been a scavenger, this only works for flying animals like vultures because they soar for hours without expending energy. It wouldn't have been feasible for a huge grounded carnivore to live solely off carrion.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Jack Horner

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

Because if I tell you, you'll tell your friends, your friends are callin' me on the horn all the time, I gotta show up at shopping centers for openings and sign autographs and shit like that and it makes my life a *hell*. Okay? A living hell.

nimh posted:

Stegosaurus also didn't coexist with T rex. T rex (66 million years ago) is closer to humans in time than to Stegosaurus (150 million).

Well then how did we get that photo of a T-rex shooting lasers at a Stegosaurus??????????????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hailing frequencies

nimh posted:

Jesus dude, it's right there in the picture!

«5 »