Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
whoever made that claim must have been a real rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
do you see what i did there

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
when there was goatse i voted this thread a 5 but the op ruined it by being a bitch so you get a 1 and now i hope you get banned buitch.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

circ dick soleil posted:

you're an unfunny human being stay in gbs you loving piece of dogshit

that's not very byob.

nice ninja edit

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known
circ dick soleil made a funny goatse thread in gbs and then half an hour later edited it to an avant garde ms paint video.

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

circ dick soleil posted:

i got told to change it because of a creepy colon and his hilarious hijinx

yeah, cuz you posted goatse in gbs. if you were even at all dedicated to laughter and comedy you would've eaten the ban so people could complain about you getting banned in qcs, but you didn't. shame on you

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

their lil poopers posted:

oh look this thread is open again, time to complain about a mod action about it

whoever told the op to change the goatse should have instead not done that, and goldmined the thread instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hustle Hound
Oct 21, 2012

all is known

Miltank posted:

a youtube video of someone pooping their pants is way funnier than a stupid SA meme

It was a gif involving goatse that was actually kind of funny, but whatever dude.

• Locked thread