Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Tatsuta Age

hey y'all, look at how much i hate changing usernames

former username is
'icee mirmin'

for instance sometimes im too lazy when I Go to bed to walk to the sink and brush my teeth

ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Be the change you want to see in the *fart*

I *sniff* I *chokes up* IwatchedananimeonceandIkindalikedit ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *curls up in a ball and cries*

Zen Dudeism

I dogcrash truther and don't ever let me forget it. dogcrash truther and I are

Bellybutton herpes.

shin42k

Machai posted:

I *sniff* I *chokes up* IwatchedananimeonceandIkindalikedit ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *curls up in a ball and cries*

there there, let it all out.

Tatsuta Age

former username is
'icee mirmin'

I don't carry around anti-septic lotion either so when you touch my hands youre risk of getting sick greatly increases

watho

Under the table dentistry: sub-par medical work but kickass anesthetics.

I like to sit down when I pee…

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes

i post in byob

Arnold of Soissons

you should brush your teeth op

Tatsuta Age

former username is
'icee mirmin'

hey hey hey this is a safe space for ppl to release secrets, let's not make this all about my horalble hygeine

Balobam

i am actually more cool and buff than people think

circ dick soleil

Κεεπ
ιτ
ρεαλ

I have the byob reggae song on my ipod and i lsiten to it alot

gggiiimmmppp

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels
My flux capacity is off the chain

my dog sleeps on my bed under the covers

FluffieDuckie

gggiiimmmppp posted:

my dog sleeps on my bed under the covers

there's literally nothing wrong w this

Harime Nui

14:46 - Harime Nui: you can imagine I'm drunk and incoherent

Actually I really am a hot anime girl

CAT BRUSH

He's circlin' round my ankle
He needs some pettin' and lovin' on his hide
Oh kitty won't you come inside

i dont actually worship satan

Typical Gnu

got a bit too much earwax i think

Tatsuta Age

former username is
'icee mirmin'

circ dick soleil posted:

I have the byob reggae song on my ipod and i lsiten to it alot

my man

Korean Boomhauer

i used to sperg out over video game items and steam trading

The Rage

Chill out, dickwad.

i pick my nose and eat it

shin42k

i sometimes pee in the shower

Nacho Destroyer

i wore the same shirt 1.5 days in a row a few days ago

AdorableStar

White got frisky on move 2 and black makes a Real Man's Sacrifice and builds monumental influence across the entire board. Thickness billows out like towering clouds, wondrous to behold.

I am gay.

GEExCEE

~*2turnt*~

wehn i was in 7th grade i was sitting down and the crotch of my pants was sticking up but I DIDN't HAVE A BONER and one of my friends SAID I HAD A BONER ANd that it was from looking at this girl and that i had a crush on her even tho i DIDNT AND I DDINT EVEN HAVE A BONER, and then i got mad, and i punched him at recess

WindmillSlayer

wanna be lesbians together?

AdorableStar

White got frisky on move 2 and black makes a Real Man's Sacrifice and builds monumental influence across the entire board. Thickness billows out like towering clouds, wondrous to behold.

I pee sitting down when I crossdress because it makes me feel more womanly

WindmillSlayer

Kheldragar posted:

I pee sitting down when I crossdress because it makes me feel more womanly

does it count as crossdressing if you are trans? i struggle with this question.

AdorableStar

WindmillSlayer posted:

does it count as crossdressing if you are trans? i struggle with this question.

I do not know because I do not. Why not go to E/N?

WindmillSlayer

Kheldragar posted:

I do not know because I do not. Why not go to E/N?

the trans thread scares me i was told not to "let the spider of therapy crawl down my throat" but therapy is super helpful to me so far

Arnold of Soissons

Tatsuta Age posted:

hey hey hey this is a safe space for ppl to release secrets, let's not make this all about my horalble hygeine

you didnt use the safe space tag so its not sory

brush your teth and also wash your face

Tatsuta Age

former username is
'icee mirmin'

augh

CAT BRUSH

He needs some pettin' and lovin' on his hide
Oh kitty won't you come inside

for real i don't actually worship Satan

hail Satan

GoodbyeTurtles

Fetch me my tools.

i once pooped

from my butt

Typical Gnu

this one time i threw up

hail Satan

Machai

WindmillSlayer posted:

wanna be lesbians together?

gggiiimmmppp

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels
My flux capacity is off the chain

WindmillSlayer posted:

the trans thread scares me i was told not to "let the spider of therapy crawl down my throat" but therapy is super helpful to me so far

you arent serious about this whole thing unless you start self-medding before you go to the doctor to force them to put you straight on hormones for your safety

WindmillSlayer

gggiiimmmppp posted:

you arent serious about this whole thing unless you start self-medding before you go to the doctor to force them to put you straight on hormones for your safety

ive been doing it wrong

AdorableStar

I don't need to go through any horomones or surgery or any crap as long as I can still look pretty.

Machai

gggiiimmmppp posted:

is this really a thing? can doctors tell you no and send you to a different doctor because if i was a doctor and a patient tried to manipulate me like this i would do just that. gently caress you im the medical professional stop trying to blackmail me with your own health

Double Goku

i pay for music

ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

Machai posted:

is this really a thing? can doctors tell you no and send you to a different doctor because if i was a doctor and a patient tried to manipulate me like this i would do just that. gently caress you im the medical professional stop trying to blackmail me with your own health

the trans thread has some unhealthy ideas because a lot of people have had a lot of bad experiences.

when i was like 16, someone recommended I get on anti-androgens without telling anyone, to delay pubrity.

if you dont have estrogen or testosterone, you get osteoporosis. Fast.

«2 »