Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass
Welcome to BYOBhouse! In this thread you post and I will draw your avatar inside the BYOBhouse, because this will give me an incentive to stop being a lazy piece of poo poo and draw more often.

Here are the rooms of the BYOBhouse:

The Living Room

You wil be chilling in here. Weed available em masse.

The Kitchen

A wide variety of food in there.

The Toilet

Someone took a really mean poo poo in there apparently.

The Garage

There's a Ford Expedition in there because that's what I drive atm. Also Sid's room.

Get posting, yobbers.

(You have to specify a room to be in)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
I forgot to mention you have to specify which room you want to be in.

ass
Alright. I will draw all of these and will lock the thread until I am done. I will re-open it and be ready for the next batch of requests.

ass

you sons of bitches

ass
actaully i won't close the thread, i'll just make batch lines. here's batch line #1

-----------------------------------

ass

FluffieDuckie posted:

you forgot the bird

ass

Kheldragar posted:

I would like to be sleeping in the house.

gently caress you

ass
i'm still gonna add you though :(

ass
batch #1

MERGED TO BATCH 2:

-shin42k -FluffieDuckie -the fresh prince -saranya -azurrat

everyone who posted (or wil post) after these dudes is in batch 2 too btw, it's getting late here and i can't do it all, sorry and hope you enjoy what's here so far

ass

shin42k posted:

I'm not in it? :smith:

Looking amazing so far though.

you're in batch 2, it's late here and my wrist hurts, sorry. night yall

ass
last post Mighty Stalker

batch #2, half assed because I had no time today, I'll finish all requests tomorrow hopefully

私は本当のホモだ

ass

Limed00d posted:

同意して

報告された :mad:

ass
i'll do everyhting in the next batch gOSH

ass
the space dandy guy took me like 20 mins to get right (i still had to shrink him), it was not a pleasant time

ass

shin42k posted:

i'm sorry for the trouble i caused :ohdear:

naw i actually liked how it turned out so thanks for the extra practice

ass

Kheldragar posted:

This makes 0 sense.

gently caress you

ass

Kheldragar posted:

Don't use Google, son.

kill yourself

ass

satsui no thankyou posted:

please stop using google translate japanese, it's horrible

smd

ass

pig slut lisa posted:

i work pretty long hours at the taqueria so i just need a place to close my eyes for a few hours, meng

not sure how i'm going to draw a sleeping heart but kk

ass
hehe you said desu

ass
sorry everyone I couldn't do anything today, here's a promise I'll ~bingedraw~ everything tomorrow

ass
and i couldn't do anything today because i was too busy doing detective work on who made this huge dent on my car's passenger door, turns out it was some retard with a lovely nissan pickup with an expired license owned bitch

ass
i made miku say stuff to me today

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/30027245/sakku.mp3

(i'll do all the requests now)

ass
something really doesn't want me to do requests.

now that I can finally use the internet I can do something about all this mess, lol

ass
note that I am not taking any more requests from now on, you're too loving slow.

I made a total of two drawings in the living room and poo poo is getting crowded, I may have to shift people to other rooms randomly

ass

circ dick soleil posted:

You can make more rooms.

Yes, but one of the reasons I made this thread is to give myself a reason to draw and it's been feeling like a chore to me so that's not really helping. Another reason being the fact drawing backgrounds is boring and some people's avatars are really loving retarded.

ass

ulvir posted:

but I'm still in it, right? that's the most important, at least as far as I'm concerned

If you posted prior to my post saying I'm not taking any more requests then you're in

Don We Now posted:

draw me popping out of a toaster with a jay in my mouth tia

too slow fucker :twisted:

ass
shameful, arnie

ass

WindmillSlayer posted:

Cow I hope my av isn't one of the really stupid ones also will I get to be in the living room

Already drew yours, it's in the living room

ass

WindmillSlayer posted:

Wait am I the one sleeping on the couch because everyone decided that was Kheldrager

That's ordakon. Yours is drawn in the batch I'm making which I haven't posted yet

ass

ulvir posted:

eagerly anticipating batch #3, who's with me fellas

I'm working slowly on it because I'm gay.

ass
I procrastinate beacuse I don't know, but good to know people still care, that should give me an incentive to actually finish it now.

Jett posted:

at least post a WIP screenshot or some poo poo

ass

The Rage posted:

still not in it, what the gently caress

suck my dick

ass

mechacop posted:

Chill Yoshi wants in the BHouse.

you're late fucker

ass
well at least I know you fags care now so I'm definitely gonna put work in it lol

ass

Sleepy Owl posted:

i cant tell all the animals with blunts apart

well duh, I can't draw animals for poo poo, I'm not a loving furry

i hope this clears out the confusion

ass

exclusive sneak peek of the final batch ;~)

ass

alnilam posted:

how is noone in sid's bed yet
can i be in sids bed

along with sid with any luck :wiggle:

i hate people

ass
also the only one to be skipped in this whole thing is kheldragar. no way in hell am i drawing this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass
gonna repost this for new page measurments

Cowabanga posted:

note that I am not taking any more requests from now on, you're too loving slow.

I made a total of two drawings in the living room and poo poo is getting crowded, I may have to shift people to other rooms randomly

• Locked thread