Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
something9999
I sleep on the living room couch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something9999

zzzzzburn, toadies, burnzzzzz

something9999

:shobon:

something9999
thread owns

something9999

Don We Now posted:

draw me popping out of a toaster with a jay in my mouth tia

something9999

WindmillSlayer posted:

Wait am I the one sleeping on the couch because everyone decided that was Kheldrager

lol

something9999

Sid Delicious posted:

welcome mechacop i like you are av and etc

something9999

mechacop posted:

i still can't decipher this

Welcome to BYOB, mechacop! I like your avatar and your posting.

something9999

Peanut and the Gang posted:

There's so many people in the Byob House that rent comes out to ten bucks each.

dude, could you spot me this month?

something9999
it seems appropriate when it's an actual female

something9999

that last page is boss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

something9999

Cowabanga posted:

Aaaaand here we are. I have 25 different guys to do (that is a loving lot), but if anything this thing has been discouraging me from drawing, not the other way around. I'm just really burned out of it and it's feeling like a chore if anything.

Sure, I can half rear end the rest of the drawings but that's not how I roll, it makes me feel guilty.

So for now BYOBhouse is done. I apologize for the guys I hosed over but here's a promise that I'll make different drawy threads in the future, and I learned my lesson to limit the posts lol

Here's the final thing

emptyquot this if u support boybhouse 凸[◣_◢]凸

• Locked thread