Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
Borneo Jimmy
Feb 27, 2007

Let me tell you all about the philosophy of the buttcam

http://lasvegassun.com/news/2014/ma...sex-risk-death/

quote:

Girls who “get promiscuous” can wind up dead.

That was the message behind the Metro Police co-sponsored “Choose Purity” event Saturday at the William Pearson Center in North Las Vegas.

“Choose Purity” aimed to show young girls what can happen when they don’t wait until marriage to have sex, according to Officer Regina Coward, president of the Nevada Black Police Association, who said she’d been asked by her church, Victory Outreach Church, to create a community event to go along with its abstinence message.

So what does Coward say happens? Typically four things: sexual assault, gangs, drugs and prostitution.

Avoid sex and avoid those perils, Coward said.

To drive this point home, Coward recruited speakers who could address those dangers.

On the agenda: sex trafficking, tears and a tiara.

The room of about 125 parents and children watched recorded interviews with a pimp and prostitutes, learned modern-day slavery exists in the form of the sex trade, and saw grisly images of people who’d suffered at the hands of hard drugs — such as a woman who’d lost limbs in a methamphetamine lab explosion and a man who’d had his face partially gnawed off by a meth user.

Wide-eyed youngsters watched as two girls gave dramatic performances told from the perspective of one girl who had died after abusing diet pills and one who had died after contracting a sexually transmitted disease as a prostitute. The monologues concluded with each girl getting on a gurney and into a body bag.

When asked whether she’d recruited the “Toe Tag Monologues” to perform to send the message that engaging in premarital sex meant risking death, Coward said, “Yeah, because that’s what’s happening.”

Not sure where the meth ans human trafficking fit in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

officer 'queen coward' encourages teenagers not to gently caress or do drugs or roll with gangs

THS
Jun 23, 2002

warning: it's gr8

amityville anus
Jan 30, 2010

police known for their cowardice

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

you should abstain from posting op

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!

Why are cops so loving dumb I don't understand

rjsnyde
Nov 20, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I had sex once now I'm a meth addicted slave prostitute with missing limbs and a gnawed off face, and I also abuse diet pills.

edit: almost forgot the STDs. I got all of them.

Bukowski
Dec 28, 2009

hammulder

Haha so if this pig pulled you over you'd probably notice that they have a big nametag that reads "COWARD"

mookface
Jun 7, 2009

Diane! I'm holding in my hand a box of small chocolate bunnies.

myshl0ng posted:

Why are cops so loving dumb I don't understand

they are the front line of a an establishment dedicated to maintaining the status quo

gagelion
Jun 13, 2013

officer coward of the fag police

bobthedinosaur
Apr 7, 2006

I bet afterwards the pimps and prostitutes were like, "ok is my community service over already?"

Your Dead Gay Son
Jan 1, 2006

The (gay) pizza man cometh...

Lol last name coward better join the loving police and get mad respect

Mr Tastee
Jun 21, 2013

So that's what happened to the guy who made the Police Quest games.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

oh yeah

I miss the Reno 911 skits

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

professional sex-haver

that's some amazing cart-before-horse-putting... like yeah, once you get trafficked or forced into prostitution or addicted to drugs you're going to be having premarital sex, whoops, guess you deserved to have your life ruined!!!

Ootrek
Oct 21, 2012

i'm capten kurk

Premarital sex is bad *lost virginity at 16*

Design Spots
Jan 24, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Ootrek posted:

Premarital sex is bad *lost virginity at 16*

Leave sarah palins family out of this

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009

good.

G.I. Jaw
Mar 26, 2003

More cake, Mrs. Tuffington?

Is it a rule that everything cops do has to be really loving stupid?

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

professional sex-haver

also sex is pretty fun, since this country is hosed up and 15-20 years olds are all poor and have nothing to do, if the non-nerdy ones aren't having sex they're going to be committing vandalism and stuff to pass the time, i would really love to see the consequences of broke kids in cities having even less to do and even more tension and aggression

G.I. Jaw posted:

Is it a rule that everything cops do has to be really loving stupid?
whenever I have to interact with them I always worry about having my life ruined for no reason, but cops have generally been pretty nice to me. it makes me feel guilty because I assume it's just because I'm a decent looking white guy

killstealing
Nov 9, 2011

its pronounced 'cowahr'

Cesar Cedeno
May 9, 2011

lol officer Coward.

Straker posted:

whenever I have to interact with them I always worry about having my life ruined for no reason, but cops have generally been pretty nice to me. it makes me feel guilty because I assume it's just because I'm a decent looking white guy

Don't worry, something will happen eventually. Just keep driving around and doing what you do, one day you'll hit a deer or something and get charged with a DUI or tased when asking for medical help.

Cyra
Nov 1, 2006

Shake it fails

gently caress all police

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Cyra posted:

gently caress all police

as long as you marry them first

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Officer Regina Coward

that's like Officer Pig. Jesus christ.

Straker
Nov 10, 2005

professional sex-haver

my name is officer pussy rear end bitch with a gun, respect my authority

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 8 days!

gently caress cops they should all literally die

naem
May 29, 2011

Cyra posted:

gently caress all police

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour....65788261,d.cGU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Smile and celebrate the days of old!
Salute to all the men whose stories been told!

well I guess I'm safe then

Game_Whino
Jul 16, 2007

Let's drink until we can't feel anymore!

In a shockingly ironic twist, Officer Coward will die a hero's death.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

quote:

So what does Coward say happens? Typically four things: sexual assault, gangs, drugs and prostitution.

Avoid sex and avoid those perils, Coward said.
Every time I was sexually assaulted it was when I was still a virgin. It never happened again after I started having sex.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

it's pretty hard to stay chaste in a city where there are entire professions dedicated to driving trucks with big-rear end billboards featuring naked people on them.

Sega Saturn
Jan 13, 2009

Fetus Tree posted:

gently caress cops they should all literally die

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

As if Las Vegas is known for anything other than gambling, drinking and premarital sex

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

GREAT RACK

Oral Slither posted:

Every time I was sexually assaulted it was when I was still a virgin. It never happened again after I started having sex.

makes ya think

Bargearse
Nov 27, 2006

Don't get your pen, son, you won't be needing that. My order's simple, a shitload of dim sims. And I want a bucket of soya sauce.

also it's nice living in a country with a sane, reasonable police force that doesn't tase or pepper spray people for no reason

MondayHotDog
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.

Here's what happens when you aren't abstinent in Texas: your rapist only gets 45 days in prison.

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you little sluts out there.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MondayHotDog posted:

Here's what happens when you aren't abstinent in Texas: your rapist only gets 45 days in prison.

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you little sluts out there.

A Texas judge has sentenced a confessed rapist to just five years’ probation, implying his 14-year-old victim was promiscuous and “wasn’t the victim she claimed to be.”
Sir Young, 20, pleaded guilty to raping the girl at Booker T. Washington High School in Dallas when he was 18, even as she told him “no” and “stop,” according to the Dallas Morning News.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

etalian posted:

A Texas judge has sentenced a confessed rapist to just five years’ probation, implying his 14-year-old victim was promiscuous and “wasn’t the victim she claimed to be.”
Sir Young, 20, pleaded guilty to raping the girl at Booker T. Washington High School in Dallas when he was 18, even as she told him “no” and “stop,” according to the Dallas Morning News.

well we don't want to ruin the life of this young man by keeping him behind bars for most of his life do we? Think about the real victim here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Pobama posted:

lol officer Coward

«2 »