Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
wesley snypes

I know there's a lot of people out there who don't really know how to cook for themselves, and are too intimidated to really give it a go. With that in mind, I've compiled a list of simple meals and snacks that I think anyone can make - no knowledge required!

Nachos

Everyone that matters loves nachos, so it's a great place to start. This snack is infinitely customizable - you can add jalapenos, different kinds of cheese, all sorts of things. We'll start off simple: all you need are some chips, ground beef, and cheese.

Brown the beef in a frying pan - just get the pan hot, throw the meat in, and let it cook until it's brown. It's pretty simple, not sure why you need me to elaborate haha! Put the beef on the chips, throw some cheese on, and maybe nuke it in the microwave for a bit and you're done!

a simple, balanced treat

Eggs

Same kind of thing going on here as with the beef - throw an egg or three into a hot pan until it changes color. It's pretty self-explanatory, what else do you need to know?

EGg

Easy Breakfast

Just get that pan good and hot again and put in some sausages and bacon and whatever. Buy it from a store. Vegetables are good too if you see any.

meat lovers

Meat Loaf

Pput the meat in the pan and the pan in the oven.

mke sure its cooked through

Meat

put ketchup on meat first this time

meat

Pizza

buy pizza

za

Lasgn

mmakes ure to use cheses

HOT POCKEt

ADBOT LOVES YOU

WindmillSlayer

v appetizing i am hungerful

Nosfereefer

that is some very tasty looking food and you are a great chef, congratulations!

wesley snypes

YOU CAN PUT SAUSAGES IN SPUDS AS WEll

wesley snypes

you can put the canned peaches on the canned meat on the flat can in the oven

DonDoodles

wesley snypes posted:

YOU CAN PUT SAUSAGES IN SPUDS AS WEll

really liking this spud + sausage combo. hello new desktop bg

Blue's Clues

x

Blue's Clues fucked around with this message at Jun 30, 2014 around 18:04

my new dog

butt of tut

those nachos look disgusting

shin42k

op, youre the master of food

wesley snypes

I call this one the 'oil pan spcial'. all you need is meat and potatoes which are staples to humanity its easy its EASY

DonDoodles

wesley snypes posted:

I call this one the 'oil pan spcial'. all you need is meat and potatoes which are staples to humanity its easy its EASY

do u layer meat over potatoes or stir it up first? can we get a step by step on this?

wesley snypes

Dorits

wesley snypes

DonDoodles posted:

do u layer meat over potatoes or stir it up first? can we get a step by step on this?

put the food into the pan it stirs itself i dont know why so dont ask ok it just does ok

wesley snypes

special twist: put things on top of brad

e: bread*

Arnold of Soissons

taking notes + stickied for others

gj op ty

alnilam

Me Tie Naugh-ty Walker

wesley snypes posted:

special twist: put things on top of brad

e: bread*

!!

Does this trick work for all the ones in the op

K. Flaps

wesley snypes

i dont know you can just do whatever and see if it works for you. its not hard. it is not hard

K. Flaps

wesley snypes posted:

i dont know you can just do whatever and see if it works for you. its not hard. it is not hard

The heck are those things!!

Portable Staplefrog

GWS is surely jealous of this thread

shin42k

K. Flaps posted:

The heck are those things!!

i think thats pineapple jam and bread, but not sure

wesley snypes

anything you fry turns into food. try it sometime i just had a maxi pad w/ alot of sauce

WindmillSlayer

arnie pls request a thread move to GWS

Dwight Evans

Deliciuus pIZZA

wesley snypes

my name is a cooking word

alnilam

Me Tie Naugh-ty Walker

Muad rib
Muad cheese
Blue-ad cheese

wesley snypes

Jellied Trollop

its easy

shin42k

wesley snypes posted:

Jellied Trollop

its easy

it looks like its alive.

Nosfereefer

p good looking that thing there

Mighty Stalker

Don't listen to this man cooking is a scam. Just grab some Hungry Man Entrees and keep them cold when you're not eating them and make them hot when you're eating them.

check out these two hungs' I just had:

Had to cook two of the sun' bitches cause one isn't enough anymore. Gotta have two now.

Nosfereefer

that looks like real good eatins'

Nosfereefer

irl i often just eat a lot of bread b/c it doesnt take a lot of effort

wesley snypes

ARNIES SPUD & WEENIES

dont mistake

wesley snypes

post noods

dangerosly cheesy

wesley snypes

MEGA MAGs

Nosfereefer

are those maggots

gggiiimmmppp

Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels
My flux capacity is off the chain

food hell itt

Arnold of Soissons

wesley snypes posted:

ARNIES SPUD & WEENIES

dont mistake

well thats a 5 then

pig slut lisa

Formerly the most compassionate troll of all the internet, but no longer holds this title.

wesley snypes posted:

ARNIES SPUD & WEENIES

dont mistake

lol

ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa

Formerly the most compassionate troll of all the internet, but no longer holds this title.

make a jett dish

«2 »