Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

who's a good doggy

wine is ok imho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daedra
Mar 13, 2002

Titans and Vols, bitch.

wine comes best served in a five gallon box

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

i cant drink red wine - anything more than a glass gets me all flustered and gross. i think its a sulfite allergy

which is a shame because wine is p tasty

ChairmanMeow
Feb 19, 2008

yes. and not just the whinery that is e/n

Parallax Scroll
Nov 13, 2009

spiderman

ya

Fandyien
Feb 10, 2012

naw i never drink wine over $4 a liter

brizna
Oct 18, 2001

Day trip to a bunch of vineyards in napa valley a few years ago it was ok if not overrated

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

yeah, sure. and i agree: wine, at least good wine, is good

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

fantastic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLo-1Sjkr8

Dylanthulhu
Sep 9, 2012

Nope.

Show me the winery where they make Mad Dog and I'll go to a winery.

Meis
Sep 2, 2011

So, are you ready to
STRANGLE some PIXIES?

WINE CREW

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

nope, not a fag, sorry

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009

They're all very snobby but also very down with me getting my lean on so I can't even stay mad.

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

oh sure they all seem real nice until you get drunk and try to cut someone with a broken wine bottle

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

its a beautiful day to visit some ohio wineries. think I'll put the top down on my Sebring and finger my overweight wife in the passenger seat

Blast of Confetti
Apr 21, 2008

lol yeah i better buy this robe for my stupid loving song oh who am i kidding this nerd was probably larping in it a long time before he made the video

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

i've been to a few in Niagara Canada they were nice

BKPR
Nov 11, 2007

i'm the motherfuckin trapezoid

Copley Depot posted:

its a beautiful day to visit some ohio wineries. think I'll put the top down on my Sebring and finger my overweight wife in the passenger seat

Bread Dragon
Apr 7, 2012

Wineries are alright because you just sit in the sun and gentle breeze and get bombed outta your gourd, but I prefer dank beers. ymmv

Copley Depot
Jul 9, 2009

This space reserved for future text.

Dylanthulhu posted:

Show me the winery where they make Mad Dog and I'll go to a winery.

this is the first image resutl for mad dog winery - looks legit

Lufiron
Nov 23, 2005

Ass, gas, or grass; Nobody rides for free

BluPotato posted:

Until you get drunk

This is a fallacy. I've only seen women get drunk off wine. If I drink a few bottles I just get really tired and pass out.

A good steak with a Bordeaux is crazy good. Barbera di Asti is good as well. A nice Rioja or granache is quite delicious but wine is really just to go with food. You don't go to a bar and ask for wine that's loving retarded.

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

bounce, you got that nasty bounce
dont make my kitty pounce

no but have u ever been to a wiener y ?

BluPotato
Jul 18, 2006

Lufiron posted:

This is a fallacy. I've only seen women get drunk off wine. If I drink a few bottles I just get really tired and pass out.

A good steak with a Bordeaux is crazy good. Barbera di Asti is good as well. A nice Rioja or granache is quite delicious but wine is really just to go with food. You don't go to a bar and ask for wine that's loving retarded.

you don't carry a flask of whisky with you at all times? you gotta supplement that poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 11, 2014

Copley Depot posted: