Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
gently caress I thought that was Renee at first on the panel but it's Natayla.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
The WWE United Champion

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
I unironically like Legends House, they're so legit crazy and Tony Atlas has some weird mental disorder but he's so endearing.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
Never break up Shield. :(

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
I'm not even sure who would make sense to win this. Obviously Dean never defends it so who cares there. Maybe start pushing Ziggler? A thing between Goldust and Cody? gently caress if I know. Just let Dean Keep it.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster

Oh I wish

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
This better end with Slater and Ambrose.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
lmao poor loving Ziggler, drat.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
I love this showing Ambrose is a loving awesome wrestler.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
If this means Sheamus heel turn I'm all for it. Dean looked like a million bucks there.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
OH poo poo

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster

Spikeguy posted:

I hope that using the Wyatts as his heavys blows up in HHH's face. That would be some neat storytelling.

Well the Shield were HHH's heavies and you see where that went. I'm sure it'll happen.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
I can't see how Adam Rose debuting after only like a month of this new gimmick in NXT is good... but whatever. We need more Santino's and Fandango's!

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster

MassRafTer posted:

Cool good to know the match was meaningless.

Every match is meaningless, it's a fake sport.

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster

Well hey Ambrose winning that Fatal Four way last Smackdown meant something right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fair to Midland
Jan 13, 2010

by Cowcaster
This 1993 RVD offense is scintillating.

• Locked thread