Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Not having a working Windows / website version of the WWE app is dumb as gently caress, go to hell WWE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Not even the Shield gave enough of a poo poo to save Dean's title.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Blasmeister posted:

Do we count all the losing he's been doing up to this point since his return?

It feels like every match since his return was him killing Christian in new and unique ways. I know he's had other matches, but

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
Awe, that one was a little low effort, Paul. I guess you can't be sneaky with it all the time.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."
They skipped his entrance, what the heck

• Locked thread