Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Just a heads up, if Raw sucks tonight Louie is back on FX with two new episodes tonight at 10 and the Clippers/Thunder(2 of the most fun teams in the NBA) start a 7 game series at 10:30 on TNT.

also, Seth Hardy is a nickname for Rollins I'm seeing a lot more and more online. I kinda like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

My little bro assured me that Heath Slater is taking it tonight

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Rhonne posted:

I'm not sure "I am the advocate of the man who ended the Undertaker's 21-0 undefeated streak at Wrestlemania, BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRROCCCCKKKK LLEEEEESSSSSNNNNEERRRR!" would fit on a shirt.

WWE always utilizes the back of the shirt

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

That was a good battle royal and I usually hate battle royals

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Melted him

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Thauros posted:

Good point. I thought it was dumb since I don't conisder them really in the same category, but if people were getting confused about it it's not a bad idea to compare the delivery method to a service most people are familiar with.

Yeah just earlier today someone asked me what exactly the WWE Network was and I just said it's a wrestling version of netflix. Maybe they could find a better slogan but I don't see anything wrong with it

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

oatgan posted:

go thunder

CP3 and Blake <3 <3 <3

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

oatgan posted:

Hasheem Thabeet tho

His hands are massive but he still has nightmares of getting dogged by Djuan Blair in college

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

i see someone else follows based brennan

THE GREAT BLACK OTAKU rules

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Can't wait for Daniel Bryan chat in this week's discussion thread. Gonna be a blast

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

That Bruins series was mostly Vokoun until they put in MAF and he immediately gave up a goal on the first shot. Then everyone in SAS laughed because no one appreciates a small market team to succeed in the playoffs :smith:

Well it's easy to hate the Pens because they have a stacked roster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah but we had to suck a lot to get that roster

People forget about the struggle very quickly. Same reason so many people are starting to hate the Clippers now

• Locked thread