Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
If you had to get one debilitating illness, what would it be?
Mad Torito Disease
Daniel Bryan's Crippling Shortness
Ambrose Sleaze Disease
Wyatt Family Voice Distortion
Rose Bud
The sickness you get when you see MY CLIENT BROCK LESNAR CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER'S UNDEFEATED STREAK AT WRESTLEMANIA
View Results

• Locked thread
Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Commissar Ken posted:

Batista's spirit.

No that was Bryan being short and the crowd not getting that Batista should be the coolest that did that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Valeyard posted:

Are you saying that a vegan vanilla midget with a hobo beard but good wrestling technique is cooler than Batista?

I'm saying even the dog poo poo on the sidewalk outside is cooler than Batista.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

Didn't he also cheat on her and/or leave her while she was cancer-ridden?

Yes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

El Gallinero Gros posted:

JBL's hatred of Mexicans is something I could do without.

Blame Rey Mysterio beating him all the time and making him look bad.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

BigRed0427 posted:

The second time they defended it int he span of 6 months

4th I think, Dean also defended it against Mark Henry twice.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

:laffo: Zigger loses to the sock

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Ok so that better be a heel turn.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

That was the perfect time for a Sheamus heel turn and they didn't do it.

Yeah, I'm a huge Sheamus fan but keeping him a face after that is just gonna keep backfiring. The crowd already just boos him just have him be a heel.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Gerpy posted:

My friend thinks John Cena made the entire wyatt family look weak last night.

well they're right

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Does anyone know when Barrett won the linear WWE Championship?

Ok, if the linear title changes when you lose a match no matter what, how is Barrett the linear WWE champion? He lost to Bryan in the buildup to Summerslam multiple times!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Supreme Allah posted:

Barrett definitely won one of those but I can't remember if it was the last one

by DQ, I guess, but it wasn't the last one. That was Bryan beating him in a cage match on Smackdown.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

HulkaMatt posted:

I am imagining MRP sweating bullets at the idea of Kane feuding with Rey Mysterio again.

Wait, I thought that May 19th wasn't even when they were feuding. It was when JBL kept bringing in tall guys to beat Rey Mysterio clean in Smackdown main events for a month because that's a good way to book your new World Champion.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

HulkaMatt posted:

I feel like Kane destroyed Rey that night.

He did. Because JBL brought him in as Rey's mystery opponent to lose for May 19th.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

bartok posted:

Pretty sure it was Big Show

He was face at the time, trying to convince Kane to stop being crazy about May 19th before that fake masked Kane came in.

Holy poo poo 2006 was loving awful.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

I never thought I'd say this but I gotta say it :(

Please leave RVD, you're old and making things actively worse.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

pressedbunny posted:

Cesaro can be suspended for hitting RVD too much, but Kane can't be stopped because...?

The Authority, who consequently don't like Paul Heyman very much.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Thauros posted:

It's kinda weird though since I see them about as different as subscription based digital streaming services can be. If they didn't hate publicly comparing themselves with them I could see "better than UFC Fight Pass since you get the big shows live", but a niche service offering one entertainment product and focusing on big monthly events live isn't exactly in the same category as Netlfix IMO.

Its also useful for those idiots who call their cable company wondering how to get the WWE Network. "It's like Netflix with wrestling, people!"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

"Where to, Brie?"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

oatgan posted:

okay NOW can we complain about Daniel Bryan in a Kane angle and make "there's nobody else" an invalid excuse

yes

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Did, did they just advertise Louie? That's on tonight during Raw?

Felt like an apology after the last segment "yeah yeah yeah just watch this instead"

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

So does Rusev hate black people?

If they're trying to be topical for Russia you'd think he'd mainly be targeting Darren Young.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

gently caress you Batista for making this Kane/Bryan feud last longer goddamn you

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

i'm still blameing batista for this

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

DingoSlasher posted:

if Alberto shaved Daniel Bryan would Alberto gain heat.

Even then... no

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The Landstander posted:

I had no problem with them for one PPV, and I even thought the match was about as good as we were gonna get. But 2 PPVs is kinda bull

This is where I'm at. I was defending this for being Bryan's first defense since they were running Evolution/Shield, but goddamnit Bryan should just move onto someone else.

Again I blame Batista.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

The Landstander posted:

Batista had really ridiculous heat last night - every time he did anything the crowd booed the poo poo out of him. It was great. Batista took the fall at WM and did the job for Reigns last night so I can't complain, but it's kind of a shame Bryan can't get a nice PPV singles match out of that if he's on the way out.

Ah well.

Batista's staying around specifically because he didn't have to lose to Bryan anymore. gently caress Batista.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Bryan should've thrown the car in reverse and ran him over.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

"Can anything stop Kane?"

Yes, Bryan last night. When he beat him in a match without interference.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Thauros posted:

I'm kinda in the middle, I don't hate this and I think there's a place for angles like it in wrestling but Bryan really has looked like a total dork too much since becoming champ.

Pretty much yeah. Before Wrestlemania he went on a rampage on Evolution, after he took a beating while handcuffed and he talked poo poo back during it. At Wrestlemania he beats ALL of Evolution plus other screwjob stuff. After Wrestlemania he's now literally running away to his car. What the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

The WWE's choices are sell THE DEMON KANE like walking, talking Destruction Incarnate, or have the fans laugh at the feud because there's no way fuckin' Kane can beat Daniel Bryan, come on, really now

It's not hard to understand why they went with what they did

I've been defending this feud for the last month. I just really wanted it to be over after the one fun match and then seeing that just pissed me off :smith:

• Locked thread