Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
James R
Dec 22, 2006

I hear they're still eating paper. Is that true?

pentyne posted:

This show is the best comedy on television. I'm convinced half the scenes are completely ab-libbed , mostly the group of comedian scenes, because when Ed(?) was talking about his vibrator masturbation Sarah Silverman couldn't keep it together to talk.

It sounded like she said something through laughter along the lines of 'God why am I wet'?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James R
Dec 22, 2006

I hear they're still eating paper. Is that true?

King Vidiot posted:

Yeah, the last time we see her you could almost chalk her belittling of Louie and dickish behavior up to a kind of harmless ribbing. But now she just seems like a huge, needy rear end in a top hat who got knocked down and now she's trying to hook up with Louie on the rebound and is trying to manipulate him into dating her. I was actually proud of Louie for not falling for it, he just listens to what she has to say and then walks away.

But drat, I'm kind of dreading the inevitable crash with the current relationship because Louie seems so happy right now :ohdear:

Him getting up and leaving was actually pretty awesome for Louie. Maybe if she hadn't kicked him right up the arse!

• Locked thread