Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

OP of the year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

King Vidiot posted:

Are you sure about that? Because at the end he's kind of sheepishly looking around his apartment, like he's making sure if he hears the kids awake or not. I think the implication is that the receptionist gave him the excuse he needed to buy a vibrator without actually buying "a vibrator". The back pain part was just incidental, and it's an added bonus that it relieves his back pain.

The doctor's advice, in a roundabout way, was to live life to its fullest for as long as he can, and that means Louie's gonna massage his dick with a vibrator if he wants to, dammit

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

I don't think Pamela and Louie are going to be together for all of season 5 -- or even most of season 5 -- but then again, I never thought season 4 would have three feature-length multi-episode arcs, so what do I know.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Renewed. Seven episodes, spring 2015.

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

• Locked thread