Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That tickling thing is so true to life for me. In fact I did that exact number on my girlfriend a few years back. Don't tickle me god damnit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Bown posted:

omfg I loved those episodes so much. The conversation with the Doctor felt straight out of a Coen brothers movie.

I can't quite remember but was there an episode where his doctor actually died? I liked Ricky Gervais as his doctor.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

They made sure to point out that it was a Magic Wand, a very well known vibrator.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That entire big scene of the first episode was a 6 minute long take. Good stuff.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Seriously though a bang bang sounds awesome and I never would have thought of that. My inner glutton is going to go wild soon.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

ChairMaster posted:

It never ceases to amaze me how people can actually be bad at watching television. I mean it's the easiest poo poo in the world and you still gently caress it up. Come on.

The Walking Dead thread has proved this time and time again

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Mutation posted:

So wait, in the flashback is ex-wife is white? :psyduck:

I think it was to a marriage before his ex wife since he doesn't have kids yet. Unless that whole "what if you got pregnant right then" was Lily being conceived. I'm not sure. He looks like he'd be in his early 20s at latest. Plenty of time to start his career, meet Janet and pop out a few.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

That is the second rape scene that Louie has done this season and they both ended drastically different. I don't know if he is going for some angle where if people like each other then being aggressive is kinda "okay" or what but drat poo poo was awkward.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm only 27 so I haven't had to the deal with anything like that in regards to parenting but it certainly something I've thought about. How the hell am I going to confront my kids on poo poo I use to do? I suppose there is a certain bit of hypocrisy you have to do as a parent, but indeed let them make their own choices and path in life.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Hakkesshu posted:

Awesome, finally a sequel to Pootie Tang!

My mind is telling me no, but my body is telling me yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I would have loved to see Patrice on Louie

:smith:

• Locked thread