Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Where did you learn how to do that?
Especially in the round table part I am still so sad we will never get that Patrice cameo. Sarah Silverman was funny though. When Jim Norton was on screen I just heard Patrice's voice in my head calling him a stupid little fat amoeba and laughing at him. Haha.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Haha the contempt in the man's eyes at the Indian restaurant. I had curry last week that scene made me so hungry.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

man some skinny white guy in jordans and a wife beater and missing a couple teeth would date that girl like he won the lottery.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Everyone in the whole bar clapping about Todd Barry's life was great.

Med School
Feb 27, 2012

Dude there's no way Louie could dance or sing like Belushi. Or stay up for three days and nights in a row binging on massive amounts of cocaine then wandering off the set of The Blues Brothers to some random person's house who invites him to sleep on his couch and raid his fridge just because.....like Belushi.

I like how in the flashback the greatest sex either of them had with each other lasted like 4 seconds. Also if the first daughter ever found out how she was conceived I feel like she would have such a right to be completely pissed at both parents.

It's strange how Janet was always trying to railroad Louie into this idea she wanted for a man and he resisted (he didn't give up on his comedy). What she wanted him to be was really just some idea in her head that had nothing to do with the actual Louie. And now maybe she is trying to railroad Jane into all these ideas of what her daughter should be, while Louie is just trying to help Jane ultimately do whatever she wants to do. I feel like the talk he had with her about what's really going on didn't also happen between Jane and her mom because her mom is kind of absorbed in herself.

drat I'm too invested in TV shows...I can feel it....my future is slipping away.

• Locked thread