Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

Eddain posted:

How do you even prove a murder without a body?

By saying... WE GOT THAT SON OF A BITCH, THIS HOBO SAID SO

I kinda hope they do some sort of court of the owls type thing though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
I like how no one gave a poo poo about the cop that got killed last episode.

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

muscles like this? posted:

They really came back must to take the next week off?

Because there is a national championship football game?

Kammat posted:

TVGuide doesn't even note a special, just repeats, and there aren't any events on other channels either. I do not get tv scheduling at all.

Look at ESPN...

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy
What was the point of Fish being shot in the helicopter?

TLG James
Jun 5, 2000

Questing ain't easy

Sith Happens posted:

We honestly thought we had missed an episode because of how disjointed things were between the last time we saw Fish and her showing up with Selina last night. After the finale ended, I checked all the episode descriptions, but there wasn't anything else in between about Fish.

:iiam:

Well she meets Selina while she's warming her hands like a hobo at the beginning of the episode. And she came in on a boat for some reason.

• Locked thread