Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice
Yankees will be on at 8pm Eastern for a bit. I might be playing another game, but PSN msg me and I'll switch over: psn veddermatic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Reds aren't available tonight since I will be at the Dodgers/Reds game. Will be ready for some games tomorrow evening though.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Yeah for some reason it auto resolved games. I can reset them, but I need to do each game manually.

e: Mets sweep the Nats. Doug Fisters sinker can burn in hell.

davecrazy fucked around with this message at 04:03 on May 29, 2014

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

davecrazy posted:

Yeah for some reason it auto resolved games. I can reset them, but I need to do each game manually.

e: Mets sweep the Nats. Doug Fisters sinker can burn in hell.

:(
I was so sure that last game...

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

Been busy lately with Memorial Day and an unexpected visit from relatives, but OAK will be available this weekend to get some games taken care of. Sunday evening will probably be the best bet, but I'll be around other times as well.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Kakesu posted:

Been busy lately with Memorial Day and an unexpected visit from relatives, but OAK will be available this weekend to get some games taken care of. Sunday evening will probably be the best bet, but I'll be around other times as well.

We have a game or two left. I have an empty house until next week so whatever works for you.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Twins are on from now until about 6PST tomorrow for some free wins

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
I'll be on all day tomorrow for people playing the Cards.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Nobody wants to play the Twins :smith:

Will be on for games tomorrow afternoon once im off work

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Dubious posted:

Nobody wants to play the Twins :smith:

Will be on for games tomorrow afternoon once im off work

Our games were auto resolved but if dave wants to undo them I can play late tomorrow night or during the day Tuesday.

And for anybody else who needs to play the White Sox, just let me know when you're available. I've been busy this past week but I want to do my best to get games in.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Jingleheimer posted:

Our games were auto resolved but if dave wants to undo them I can play late tomorrow night or during the day Tuesday.

And for anybody else who needs to play the White Sox, just let me know when you're available. I've been busy this past week but I want to do my best to get games in.

I reset those games.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Jingleheimer posted:

I'm gonna knock out a couple Madden league games, so I'll be available to be poo poo at internet baseball in a few hours.

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Dubious posted:

I'm gonna knock out a couple Madden league games, so I'll be available to be poo poo at internet baseball in a few hours.

I just got home so I'm available for the next couple hours. I'll just be playing RTTS so let me know whenever you're ready.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Jingleheimer posted:

I just got home so I'm available for the next couple hours. I'll just be playing RTTS so let me know whenever you're ready.

kk. Gonna give the Madden league game some more time so I'll be playing my franchise until I hear from him, giving him 30 minutes.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Good poo poo Dave! Thought it was tied up in the 9th, must do again.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
GG Dave! Twins fall to M's 2-1. Both teams collect hits but Ms stretch em just a bit further.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Also, dave, Twins and Worst Sox can't play our games. The clearing didn't hold and the Sox are still series winners.

I really wanted to play a ton of goonball but Sony San Diego sure seems opposed to that idea. This game is worse than any combination of launch EA games.

And EA has given us two full seasons of excellent Madden :saddowns:

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006

Dubious posted:

Also, dave, Twins and Worst Sox can't play our games. The clearing didn't hold and the Sox are still series winners.

I really wanted to play a ton of goonball but Sony San Diego sure seems opposed to that idea. This game is worse than any combination of launch EA games.

And EA has given us two full seasons of excellent Madden :saddowns:

Just checked now and the our series is clear, we are open to play each other.

And Dave, the league seems to have advanced again so my series with the Royals has been auto resolved. I'm not going to keep asking you to reset the games, and since I haven't even talked to the Royals about playing yet I'll leave it up to him if he wants to have the games reset so we can play.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
I haven't felt the drive to actually play this, so if you want to give the Giants to someone else, go ahead and do so. Sorry. :(

Monicro
Oct 21, 2010

And you could feel his features in the air
A wide smile and perfect hair
He had complete control of the rising tides
And a medicine bag hanging at his side

In the flowing blue world of the death-dealing physician
Sorry I haven't been playing fake baseball lately dudes. I'll be RTTSing for a bit if anyone's around.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

OAK, SEA, or HOU around for some games?

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
STL opponents, anybody down?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

If OAK, SEA, or HOU is around today I'd love to get some games in.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

If OAK, SEA, or HOU is around today I'd love to get some games in.

I'm making dinner now. How late will you be available?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

I'm making dinner now. How late will you be available?

Just saw this. I just finished the Gooncar League race so I'm available for the rest of the night.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

Just saw this. I just finished the Gooncar League race so I'm available for the rest of the night.

Ok hopping on in a minute

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

Ok hopping on in a minute

Okay, if you invite before I do pick one of your home games, please. I'm tired of seeing my stadium all the time.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

Okay, if you invite before I do pick one of your home games, please. I'm tired of seeing my stadium all the time.

Well that was a lag-filled homer-fest. At least they were tight!

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Graviolies posted:

Well that was a lag-filled homer-fest. At least they were tight!

Yeah. great games. Both went down to the wire. We'll finish our last game tomorrow if you like.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

jabro posted:

Yeah. great games. Both went down to the wire. We'll finish our last game tomorrow if you like.

It'll be on the later side for me but I'll post in here when I'm available if that's alright

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Dave, can you reset the games on the 10th and the 12th between the Cards and the Reds? They both got set to wins for me but we never played those games.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
If anybody has Colorado on their schedule and they want to get some games in, I'll be around tonight and most of the next few nights through the weekend.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Going to trade this in on Monday, really wish the online was any good at all. Go ahead and boot me from the Cardinals.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
the online for this game was a drat shame. RTTS owns though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

Dubious posted:

the online for this game was a drat shame. RTTS owns though

I completely agree, I only bought this for goon league though and was very disappointed.

• Locked thread