Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer

MagicCube posted:

As I'm looking at the schedule for the Jays I notice it is the exact same way they started the real life season. So, I'm guessing that's how it was generated and it's the same as the real life one for every team.

Also loving this OS roster with Marcus Stroman as an 83 OVR 22 year old when he's only pitched 5 innings in the majors.

Oh poo poo yeah you're right. This is the actual 2014 schedule lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

MagicCube posted:

As I'm looking at the schedule for the Jays I notice it is the exact same way they started the real life season. So, I'm guessing that's how it was generated and it's the same as the real life one for every team.

Also loving this OS roster with Marcus Stroman as an 83 OVR 22 year old when he's only pitched 5 innings in the majors.

Was just going to post this. The Padres is the exact same order as it was to start the season. The days are off, but the teams are in the exact same order.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Popete posted:

Oh poo poo yeah you're right. This is the actual 2014 schedule lol.

What button do I press to have Pineda smear pine tar on his neck?

Also, nobody look at my pitcher's necks. OK?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Also I'm making a preemptive and arbitrary commissioners ruling that one one FA per team until everybody has signed one/declared that they have no intention to sign one.

I don't want one user gobbling up all the FAs.

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

jabro posted:

I have 4 divisional series and playing the Mariners twice.

The teams I play are SEA (6 gms), HOU (3 gms), NYM (3 gms), and OAK (2 gms). I am available week nights after 8PM PDT and anytime on the weekends usually.

I also have 6 games against SEA, guess you and I make up the majority of that guy's schedule. You and I have 2 games together (assuming you're LAA); I'm down to play those whenever.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

The menus here are so goddamn slow and terrible. It has to load every time you do anything, even when you're just adjusting the batting order.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Kakesu posted:

I also have 6 games against SEA, guess you and I make up the majority of that guy's schedule. You and I have 2 games together (assuming you're LAA); I'm down to play those whenever.

Want to go tonight about 8:15PM PDT? We can knock both out if you have the time or just one and schedule the second for another time.

I signed Kendrys Morales as my FA acquisition.

jabro fucked around with this message at 01:29 on May 13, 2014

Kakesu
Nov 4, 2005

ETHICAL.

jabro posted:

Want to go tonight about 8:15PM PDT? We can knock both out if you have the time or just one and schedule the second for another time.

I can do one then, probably not both though. Sent you (and all my other opponents) a friend request on PSN.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Anyone who has the Cubs on their schedule hit me up.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.
Looks like I'm going up against the A's, Twins, Padres, White Sox and Tigers. I'm available right now if anyone is on.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Donde esta los doyers

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Looks like I'm going up against the A's, Twins, Padres, White Sox and Tigers. I'm available right now if anyone is on.

Hey let's play before the ducks game

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

Hey let's play before the ducks game

Tried accepting your invite but I got an error.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Tried accepting your invite but I got an error.

Shoot me one?

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

Shoot me one?

Is will I had to restart because the touchpad menu stopped working.

Servers seem like poo poo right now I keep getting errors randomly doing things.

E: challenge sent

Rad Valtar fucked around with this message at 02:46 on May 13, 2014

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

Is will I had to restart because the touchpad menu stopped working.

Servers seem like poo poo right now I keep getting errors randomly doing things.

E: challenge sent

Yeah I got a server error too.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

Yeah I got a server error too.

It's telling me you have an invalid roster and can't continue.

Graviolies
Mar 23, 2004

Kakesu and Jabro get ready to have some inflated wins! I should be good tomorrow to play several from anyone as I'll be taking a half "DMV day" from work.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Anybody able to successfully play a game?

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

I signed Cristhian Martinez, RP.

Braves have Mil, Wsh, lolmets, and Phillies. 3 divisional opponents :twisted:

ForbiddenWonder fucked around with this message at 03:33 on May 13, 2014

SAMB0
Jul 9, 2004

Space Bear.
Destroyer of Worlds.
Orioles have BOS, DET, NYY, TB, TOR. Sent you all friend requests if we werent friends already.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Just finished. I committed 3 really hilarious errors to lose that one haha.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

thompson posted:

Just finished. I committed 3 really hilarious errors to lose that one haha.

I wondered what happened because I played like poo poo and all of a sudden you started dropping fly balls. We're you lagging at all because my swinging seemed to be behind my button presses? You had me no hit through the 6th so I had no business winning that game.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I can play now. So if you got the Mets lets do this.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Rad Valtar posted:

I wondered what happened because I played like poo poo and all of a sudden you started dropping fly balls. We're you lagging at all because my swinging seemed to be behind my button presses? You had me no hit through the 6th so I had no business winning that game.

Yeah it didnt stick for some reason on fly balls. Oh well. Super fun.

The swings were for sure delayed but I just tried to compensate for it.

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

I'll also be on for a bit if anyone wants to get a game in (Dodgers)

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

davecrazy posted:

I can play now. So if you got the Mets lets do this.

let's do it.

edit: lol this is hosed

ForbiddenWonder fucked around with this message at 04:02 on May 13, 2014

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Well this is going well.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

If you get the invalid roster/lineup message, go to the roster screen, press square I think and it should give you an option to auto repair roster or whatever. I think it does that when you have too many players at a certain level.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
If anybody has the Rockies I can do a game soon!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Any of you who play the twins, I can play a game tonight, and then i'm gonna be real sparse for a week or two, starting a vacation back to Minny on Wednesday

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Sorry was fixing roster/lineup

Jingleheimer
Mar 30, 2006
I don't know who I'm playing yet but for anyone who has games against the White Sox I'll be home in a half hour and I'm down to get a game or two in.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

This league is never going to end since everyone is waiting for everyone else to say if they play them or not.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'm hoping the issues I had with lag are just an anomaly because its going to suck trying to hit with that delay.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

:siren: Before attempting to play a game go to the roster management screen and find the option to "fix roster/rotation/lineup". Do that 1st then make any changes you want. If you don't have a valid roster (26 players in MLB for example) then you wont be able to play a game. :siren:

Also the Mets signed SS Steven Drew.

Mets and Braves had a decent game, there wasn't really any lag and it went smoothly once we got it started.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

I play 3 game series against TB, NYY, HOU, BAL, and MIN. I'm available pretty much whenever so just post here or message me on PSN when you want to play.

Dave, I think I need to sign two free agents because I only have 1 out of 3 CP, unless I can edit my player's position. If I can't do that there are two crappy closers I'm going to sign to fill out my minors.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

To expand on Dave, the max players you can have at each level is 25 players except for A. The max there is 15 players. Also, if you sign a player from the FA pool and move someone down to the minors make sure they will have an option left to go back down. If they don't you will get an invalid roster message when trying to play a game.

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

jabro posted:

To expand on Dave, the max players you can have at each level is 25 players except for A. The max there is 15 players. Also, if you sign a player from the FA pool and move someone down to the minors make sure they will have an option left to go back down. If they don't you will get an invalid roster message when trying to play a game.

Are you sure there are options and all that other stuff online? Because there is no 40-man roster in the online franchise, only team caps at 25, 25, 25, 15 and 90 total.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

yeah, there's no options or anything. you can send anyone anywhere.

• Locked thread