Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Frostwerks posted:

I knew his dad was a hitman but I didn't imagine this.

Well done. :golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

lucky13pjn
Sep 13, 2007
Really lazy bastard

I guess nocking them out is one way of doing it.

Smashurbanipal
Sep 12, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT BEING A SHITTY POSTER

lucky13pjn posted:

She's quivering.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?
But did it work ?

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

lucky13pjn posted:

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
I have no quarrel with how she did that.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Man, Ollie is getting weird with his training nowadays...

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Reminds me of this photo from the set of Conan the Destroyer:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

DrBouvenstein posted:

Reminds me of this photo from the set of Conan the Destroyer:

That Conan sequel was a truly awful film but from every behind-the-scenes photo I've seen it looks like they had a real blast making it

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
To put things in perspective, Arnold Schwarzenegger is reportedly 6'2", so not short. Reminds me of when in college I caught a live ECW matchup, and afterwards many of the wrestlers came and met fans outside. The camera, it turns out, not only adds pounds, but reduces inches. There was one guy, Spike Dudley, who would get treated like he was a midget in the ring, to the point of often being picked up and thrown by others, that in person I realized was the same height as myself, an average height dude. The "average" height wrestlers towered over me. I can't even fathom what it'd be like to meet a huge guy like Andre in person.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Choco1980 posted:

To put things in perspective, Arnold Schwarzenegger is reportedly 6'2", so not short. Reminds me of when in college I caught a live ECW matchup, and afterwards many of the wrestlers came and met fans outside. The camera, it turns out, not only adds pounds, but reduces inches. There was one guy, Spike Dudley, who would get treated like he was a midget in the ring, to the point of often being picked up and thrown by others, that in person I realized was the same height as myself, an average height dude. The "average" height wrestlers towered over me. I can't even fathom what it'd be like to meet a huge guy like Andre in person.

I went to a few WWF shows back in high school, closest I got was seeing Undertaker (Mark Calloway) after a show, and the dude was GIGANTIC. I'm 5'8" and it felt like the top of my head barely reached up to his bicep.

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

Choco1980 posted:

I flew from Houston to Dallas after the Wrestlemania in 2000 with half the wrestlers. They don't really fit in a coach seat.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Zydrunas Savickas deadlift 1155 at this year's Arnold Classic:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

I think Kanye wins this round.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Thanks I actually thought it was a little esoteric.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

ultrafilter posted:

Zydrunas Savickas deadlift 1155 at this year's Arnold Classic:

The best part of this is in the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBFTB7Xjk3U

Savickas hauls it up and then gives a couple little nods to the crowd, like "yep, I did it".

Like it's no big deal.

Speaking of badass lifters, here's Nazik Avdalyan, the independent Republic of Armenia's first gold medalist at the WCW, and the first Armenian woman to win a gold medal in any sport:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQXVWlVgO3I

She does a 147kg (324lbs) clean and jerk, then backflips and lands in a front split after dropping the bar.

She was nineteen years old at the time.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Gavrilo Princip
Feb 4, 2007

Solvay conference?

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Can someone diagram out the radiation exposure around Curie, tia

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

ElGroucho posted:

Can someone diagram out the radiation exposure around Curie, tia

Let's just say that Lorentz was an 18 year old when that picture was taken

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Vindolanda posted:

Let's just say that Lorentz was an 18 year old when that picture was taken
How fast was he moving though?

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

SLOSifl posted:

How fast was he moving though?

No way to tell, we can only see where he is

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe
Haha! Science jokes! I totally didn't have to look any of these these up! Accept me!

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

ElGroucho posted:

Haha! Science jokes! I totally didn't have to look any of these these up! Accept me!

At least Pauli is usually excluded from science jokes as a matter of principle.

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

ElGroucho posted:

Theres no need to be a niels about it

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

lenoon posted:

Theres no need to be a niels about it

These are starting to Bohr me.

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?
I'm uncertain how I feel about Heisenberg being included with these terrible puns.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Vorpal Cat posted:

I'm uncertain how I feel about Heisenberg being included with these terrible puns.

It's feyn-man

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
gently caress gently caress black gsklfjasfkldjasljgas
tgadsf
gd
fg
dsgf
dsfg
d
fg

dfjkghsdkfghsdkljfghlkkkkkkkkkkjsfdjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjk

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

LOL

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

This has got to be from the k-hole.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

That's that lovely show where they contrive social situations with actors and hidden cameras, right? Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that every single moment of that exchange is fake as balls.

Mr.Booger
Nov 13, 2004
I like how the guy looks right at the camera multiple times during his speech. Not that I don't agree with him, but seriously are people this stupid?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Mr.Booger posted:

I like how the guy looks right at the camera multiple times during his speech. Not that I don't agree with him, but seriously are people this stupid?

Yes.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Choco1980 posted:

He's definitely not 6'2", more like 5'11". When we met I was taller, and Im only 6'1"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

Fun Shoe

mind the walrus posted:

That's that lovely show where they contrive social situations with actors and hidden cameras, right? Yeah I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that every single moment of that exchange is fake as balls.

These shows are so loving stupid. It lets everyone at home pretend like they would have been the brave one who did something, but what if I'm just busy as gently caress and don't have time to be righting any social injustices while I'm late to pick up my kid?

ElGroucho has a new favorite as of 16:42 on Oct 1, 2014