Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyleeks
Apr 22, 2010

Just another day at the office
This game is the only game I know of that manages to combine "sociopath simulator" with "detailed social interaction layered with multiple rules simulator" in a single engine.

I spent a lot of time playing WotS 3 back in the day, and really enjoyed it, although it was a little easy to cheese most of the fights if you used the instant kill counter move. I'd had no experience with the series before that, so it took me about two hours of basically doing what Kaz did in that first video to figure out what the hell was going on. And as mentioned, the series is hugely unforgiving on event flags - 3 in particular is quite easy to run into the wrong person at the wrong time and condemn them or yourself to an early grave just through not knowing what's going on.

I picked up 4 when it came out, but it's a little bit too batshit crazy for me. That and the load times are atrocious for a late-era PS3 game that installs to the HDD...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread